The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 05-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yonglam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rawing raise......strictly for raw player only

FYKI Only:-
https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...spore-risk-hiv
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-06-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rawing raise......strictly for raw player only

bro can share any side effect on taking PREP. how much cost per mth ? how to use PREP? is it every time raw take PREP. No raw dont need PREP?

i heard buying Prep fr thailand is cheaper...anyone know?

Any Cimmando raw player ever get rawing during the first time visit with wl.

我帥到分手 安全套不用

Dedicate the below song for All ROBERT raw player

Konnichiwawa CEO speech: ONCE A RAW PLAYER FOREVER RAWING[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachHunk View Post
Itís been awhile since I posted - had some fond memeories of raw and creampie in geylang.
The last I had was last year - 3 ladies - 2 thai from different house and 1 china from another house.

First thai lady - Number tag was 50 from Lorong 8 - First time I called her, I had a hard time to cum as the condom was pretty tight and she realized it. Managed to cum after almost end of the session. Her service was normal and sop as she was shy. Second time I rtf her she was happy and smiled at me. After shower and she decided to suck my cock bareback without a condom and I was closing my eyes enjoying it and then next moment she went on top and insert my cock straight into her pussy. I was shocked at first and said no condom? She just said itís ok. From then on she always text me using line like a gf and I was fucking her raw and creampie every time for a year before she went back.

Second thai lady - Second girl was from another house from Lorong 6 - canít remember her number but her name was Nan with her whole back tattoo - first time was condom and second rtf - we were frenching and necking each other and grinding each other raw like pussy rubbing until we were so high, end up honestly kinda forgotten and i oops it just went in. She open her eyes and look at me and pull me down and continue to French me and we just continue fucking raw and eventually I shoot inside her. From then on I was fucking her raw and creampie her every single time we fuck. Same thing she got my line and everyday text me and chat with me like my gf.

Third Lady - China lady from Lorong 8 - who have 2 elder sister working here too previously. - very cute and Taiwanese looking lady - been fucking her for at least 3 to 4 times, and one day I decided to try not fuckong but pussy rubbing with her Pussy and my cock until I cum. We did that a few times until one day I look at her and said - itís been awhile and I believe itís time you give it to me. Before she replied I penetrated her in straight and she moan loudly and shivered like she cum. Then from then on we always fuck raw too. And she started to take pills and we started to raw and creampie all the way until she went back to China. We still wechat each other.

These 3 girls was all during the same period of 2017 to 2018 timing and I was fucking them all 3 raw and creampie during the same period. Felt really good as I constantly have 3 different choices to fuck raw and creampie whenever I head down to geylang.

Have checked myself with doctor - I am still healthy and clean - have also been taking PREP for 2 years already.
Good memories tho.
Now I have 2 - but sorry canít review them and the house now as they are still working
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
BeachHunk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Konnichiwa - Yes. Prep is much cheaper getting from Thailand but must have a trusted source. I have friends who owns pharmacy there and I always get all my stuffs from her.

Prep in Thailand per month cost roughly $120-150 only.
Which is cheap and good. Especially for guys who love raw and creampie.

There is also another medication that you have to inject which is a male contraceptive. That will make you infertile for a week or 2 after injection and that allows you to creampie anyone without the worry of getting the girl pregnant. That injection also raised your testosterone level which also make you very horny and you having a high sensation when you insert into your partner and also gives you a very intense cum.
Old 07-06-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Bro
can share your contact to buy PREP at thailand cheaply.

我帥到分手 安全套不用

Konnichiwawa CEO speech: ONCE A RAW PLAYER FOREVER RAWING[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachHunk View Post
Konnichiwa - Yes. Prep is much cheaper getting from Thailand but must have a trusted source. I have friends who owns pharmacy there and I always get all my stuffs from her.

Prep in Thailand per month cost roughly $120-150 only.
Which is cheap and good. Especially for guys who love raw and creampie.

There is also another medication that you have to inject which is a male contraceptive. That will make you infertile for a week or 2 after injection and that allows you to creampie anyone without the worry of getting the girl pregnant. That injection also raised your testosterone level which also make you very horny and you having a high sensation when you insert into your partner and also gives you a very intense cum.
Old 06-07-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 3
Weimun88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWeimun88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got rawing FL currently ? Central area preferred
Old 08-07-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Taz7776 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by

[B
我帥到分手 安全套不用[/B]

Konnichiwawa CEO speech: ONCE A RAW PLAYER FOREVER RAWING
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Had a few. My current go to is a wl and first time already raw. Was toying around n just inserted cause small head took over. I apologized but she qas ok with it. No creampie first time though. Since then always creampie. She would not have it other way. Told me she only allowed me to though. Of course i only half believe.

Another one is a fl. I wanted to go raw first time but controlled. She told me its ok as she is on pills. But i figured best not risk. If she offered on my first visit, not sure how many before me she had raw with. I know no matter what still a false sense of security but still, whatever risk mitigation we can have.

Other then that none on first time. Had a prc wl who did raw with me a few occassions. No creampie though. Stopped allowing me to do it after i did not visit her for a month. Most memorable experience with her was when we did it in my office raw one time. So sexy. Her off day n i just asked her out to keep me company while i did some stuff in office late at night with on one around. Great memories.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
The3rdLeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have had multiple raw sessions with several WLs from various lorongs, all except one had already returned to Thailand, not cos I've impregnated them but that they have all completed their contracts here. They were from lor 6, 8, 18 and 24 (both jalan suka & molek). The fastest one was at lor 8 - first visit only, and she's still working there. Been rawing & creampie her ever since on every visit. However, the best raw sessions was ironically at lor 18 where it was always high octane steamy sex akin to lovemaking, just like you're doing it with your high school sweetheart.

Recently also had a Viet bu ktv girl on social visit pass. Met her at one joo chiat ktv pubs, had a brief chat and after a couple more beer shots we headed down to the nearest 81 and finished her there - raw as well on first thrust. Hell yeah she sure was a horny she devil who simply loves to be painted and rammed. 2 full hard core sessions of hot sex and we're done in 2 hours. If I had to make a headcount of all my raw conquests inside n outside GL, I would reckon it to be around 38 gals.
Old 09-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3rdLeg View Post
I have had multiple raw sessions with several WLs from various lorongs, all except one had already returned to Thailand, not cos I've impregnated them but that they have all completed their contracts here. They were from lor 6, 8, 18 and 24 (both jalan suka & molek). The fastest one was at lor 8 - first visit only, and she's still working there. Been rawing & creampie her ever since on every visit. However, the best raw sessions was ironically at lor 18 where it was always high octane steamy sex akin to lovemaking, just like you're doing it with your high school sweetheart.

Recently also had a Viet bu ktv girl on social visit pass. Met her at one joo chiat ktv pubs, had a brief chat and after a couple more beer shots we headed down to the nearest 81 and finished her there - raw as well on first thrust. Hell yeah she sure was a horny she devil who simply loves to be painted and rammed. 2 full hard core sessions of hot sex and we're done in 2 hours. If I had to make a headcount of all my raw conquests inside n outside GL, I would reckon it to be around 38 gals.
Just conquered no. 39 at lor 18 on 2nd visit. Smooth as silk ����
Old 09-07-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

So GOOD to hear so many Cimmando raw player getting rawing during the first time visit with wl. i think it a commom trend easily getting raw nowadays. Welcome all Cimmando raw player onboard.

我帥到分手 安全套不用

Konnichiwawa CEO speech: ONCE A RAW PLAYER FOREVER RAWING[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Old 09-07-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
So GOOD to hear so many Cimmando raw player getting rawing during the first time visit with wl. i think it a commom trend easily getting raw nowadays. Welcome all Cimmando raw player onboard.

我帥到分手 安全套不用

Konnichiwawa CEO speech: ONCE A RAW PLAYER FOREVER RAWING
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

But I hate it when the girl starts asking : so u always do this with girls working here? which other girl u raw with in my house? And very often I had to act innocent and tell her I don't raw easily with other girls blablabla lmfao....in fact just now I kena asked again by my girl #39, but I told her only once with her colleague and with cap after future visits. Somehow or rather she believed me hehehe...
Old 10-07-2019, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
hornyboy20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was this one time the wl bathed for me and soap my body with her butt rubbing my lower part. Of cos things went horny and she decided to insert my soapy little bro into her and i was shocked. Raw with her was normal as im her regular but its the first time she insert it in while its soapy. Omg wonder if this will harm her inner part heheheh
Old 12-07-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy20 View Post
There was this one time the wl bathed for me and soap my body with her butt rubbing my lower part. Of cos things went horny and she decided to insert my soapy little bro into her and i was shocked. Raw with her was normal as im her regular but its the first time she insert it in while its soapy. Omg wonder if this will harm her inner part heheheh
Of cos not good la. Soap is made of chemicals to remove dirt and oil ma. If she doesn't wash off and leave it inside her then in long run will cause problems for her lor. Only if she does that often la hahaha...
Old 12-07-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
al8055 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi!! Any bro who is willing to share raw contact, pm please. Thanks in advance!!
Old 13-07-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 3
Weimun88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWeimun88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Exchange raw contact only for FL central area

I have two currently
Old 13-07-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Geylangboy100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have 1 at geylang. Thai WL
Advert Space Available