The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Basedshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Feminine and Passable CD needs help

FR for Jean. Had the pleasure of seeing her ytd.

Location: Discreet. I took public transport. Wasnt hard to find. Room was clean with shower.

BBBJ: 10/10 Fantastic technique. I usually only cum once that kind (sad i know). But she manage to squeeze out a 2nd shot from me. Her mouth wet and suck like vacuum. Great experience

GFE: 10/10 She really knows how to treat a man. She will cuddle and help u get comfortable. Kissing and frenching was like she trying to get pregnant and need someone to love her haha. A great experience (would recommend for first timers as she is a very nice person). Take care of her bros

FJ: 9/10 She rides me great but when you doggy her or missionary even better. Felt super sensual. Forgot to mention but she is hygenic as well which i appreciate a lot.

Overall, enjoyed my time with Jean and would def recommend.
Old 09-01-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jean13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basedshoe View Post
FR for Jean. Had the pleasure of seeing her ytd.

Location: Discreet. I took public transport. Wasnt hard to find. Room was clean with shower.

BBBJ: 10/10 Fantastic technique. I usually only cum once that kind (sad i know). But she manage to squeeze out a 2nd shot from me. Her mouth wet and suck like vacuum. Great experience

GFE: 10/10 She really knows how to treat a man. She will cuddle and help u get comfortable. Kissing and frenching was like she trying to get pregnant and need someone to love her haha. A great experience (would recommend for first timers as she is a very nice person). Take care of her bros

FJ: 9/10 She rides me great but when you doggy her or missionary even better. Felt super sensual. Forgot to mention but she is hygenic as well which i appreciate a lot.

Overall, enjoyed my time with Jean and would def recommend.
Thank you dear u r so sweet.
💋💋💋
Old 20-01-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean13 View Post
Kik me JeanR13
💋💋💋
Kik JeanR13
Old 21-01-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Smileatmedestin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met her 2day back hence decide to write her an Fr

Was horny that afternoon hence want to try her for the first time after reading her post , text her with an hard on , and booking wasnt an hassle , quick simple . Book a slot with her around 7pm .

She was patient enough to guide me thru the travelling process . Reach her place and straight enter her room . Place was real cosy , and was greeted with a smile on her . She handed my a towel and soap . So I headed to wash up

Things get hot was when I headed out after washing up . I was in my boxer only , and saw her sitting at a corner of the room . Hinted me with her finger asking me to go over , when I was in front of her , she rub a little and slowly pull down my boxer . She smell alittle and gave it a peck on the head , slowly jerk me and suck . Her bbbj I only can say one of the top 5 best blowjob I ever recieve . Push me forward alittle and start to kneel down and suck .

After a few minutes of sucking , she got and French me , like long lost lover . Then push me down the bed , she slowly remove her cloths , then I touch her . On the bed continue her licking and sucking . I got really horny and got her to remove her panties , slowly touching and put her half hard rod into my mouth . She started to fringe around , and got her into 69 position . My Gosh I only can say she suck really well , I almost came during that moment
. As for her she got really hard , can say size wise thick for me . She was so horny and told me she want me to fuck her .

Fucked her at doggy position . She was tight feeling , she moan as my speed increase and pant when I was slower . A hot 10mins of fucking her , I was about to cum and I told her she immediately got into sitting position , pull out my condom and suck me , came into her mouth , even after cumming she continue sucking and still play with my cum with her mouth .
Okay after that was just a small ending depending on she wants to , she was still semi hard and I ask her to cum too . She started jerking off , went close to her to lick her . After 5mins she came warm cum into my mouth . Went to wash up and have a small chat with her and left .

Overall experience :9/10

Her bbbj : 10/10

Gfe :9.5/10 ( would like to have a small comment , she is really nice girl , would say it was a great experience , so take care of her and she will to u too )

Forget to mention she is clean and hygienic which I definitely like as I am one too and she is btm only

That all of sharing the 2hrs spent with her .
Old 21-01-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileatmedestin View Post

Was horny that afternoon hence want to try her for the first time after reading her post , text her with an hard on , and booking wasnt an hassle , quick simple . Book a slot with her around 7pm .

She was patient enough to guide me thru the travelling process . Reach her place and straight enter her room . Place was real cosy , and was greeted with a smile on her . She handed my a towel and soap . So I headed to wash up

Things get hot was when I headed out after washing up . I was in my boxer only , and saw her sitting at a corner of the room . Hinted me with her finger asking me to go over , when I was in front of her , she rub a little and slowly pull down my boxer . She smell alittle and gave it a peck on the head , slowly jerk me and suck . Her bbbj I only can say one of the top 5 best blowjob I ever recieve . Push me forward alittle and start to kneel down and suck .

After a few minutes of sucking , she got and French me , like long lost lover . Then push me down the bed , she slowly remove her cloths , then I touch her . On the bed continue her licking and sucking . I got really horny and got her to remove her panties , slowly touching and put her half hard rod into my mouth . She started to fringe around , and got her into 69 position . My Gosh I only can say she suck really well , I almost came during that moment
. As for her she got really hard , can say size wise thick for me . She was so horny and told me she want me to fuck her .

Fucked her at doggy position . She was tight feeling , she moan as my speed increase and pant when I was slower . A hot 10mins of fucking her , I was about to cum and I told her she immediately got into sitting position , pull out my condom and suck me , came into her mouth , even after cumming she continue sucking and still play with my cum with her mouth .
Okay after that was just a small ending depending on she wants to , she was still semi hard and I ask her to cum too . She started jerking off , went close to her to lick her . After 5mins she came warm cum into my mouth . Went to wash up and have a small chat with her and left .

Gfe :9.5/10 ( would like to have a small comment , she is really nice girl , would say it was a great experience , so take care of her and she will to u too )

Forget to mention she is clean and hygienic which I definitely like as I am one too and she is btm only

Ooohhh dear u remember every detail... u were amazing too 😉 thank you dear 💋💋💋💋
Old 26-01-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!

Quote:

Great FR - wish I had your stamina
Old 31-01-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddinasia View Post
Great FR - wish I had your stamina
We can always go slow dear
Old 06-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Kik JeanR13

Old 09-02-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iluvpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally managed to get an appt with her after numerous tries due to our conflicting schedules.

Once in her cozy, she gave me a towel and shower gel to wash up. When I was out from the shower, she was waiting for me at the foot of the bed. On her knees, she beckoned me to her. And she started sniffing my stiffening cock, and kissing it before engulfing it. And she started to shed of her dress down to her lacy black lingerie.

Next she pushed me down on the bed and started giving me a cat-bath, licking my nipples before heading down again. Can't take it and I pushed her head against me causing her to gag a few times (I apologise for that, Jean). As she moved up to me again, we started frenching. She has some really soft, luscious lips! She whispered into my ears if I wanted to fuck her. Of cos! The entry as slow as she was really tight. Before I know it, she was ridding me, and grinding her groin again mine.

She suggested, no, commanded to be fucked doggy next. This was really shiok, as she started with soft moans that became almost a scream as we continued. Finally unloaded i her after what seemed like a long time. The best part was she was pushing her ass back against me, like not wanting me to withdraw from her. She finally did.

After she cleaned up, she snuggled up to me and slowly feeling me up again before going down on me. She told me later she actually wanted to be fucked a second round, but I'm too old for second round in such short time. Instead we ended up frenching like long-lost lovers. She's a real kisser. Really enjoyed it.

I finally had to part ways with her, not because time's up, but I needed to get going. I'm sure if I had just lie there, we'll be snoggling till midnight.

I must say it was a thoroughly enjoyable TS experience for me, as a TS virgin. Can't wait to do it again.
Old 09-02-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!

Great FR - love a good kisser
Old 09-02-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Killakans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a cutie~
Old 10-02-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iluvpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddinasia View Post
Great FR - love a good kisser
Yes, she's got really sensual, luscious lips that any girl will be proud of. You'll discover this when you start frenching with her, since your lips will be able to feel those lips as opposed to when they wrapped around your cock.

And she's a really nice girl to have a conversation with too.
Old 14-02-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvpussy View Post
Finally managed to get an appt with her after numerous tries due to our conflicting schedules.

Once in her cozy, she gave me a towel and shower gel to wash up. When I was out from the shower, she was waiting for me at the foot of the bed. On her knees, she beckoned me to her. And she started sniffing my stiffening cock, and kissing it before engulfing it. And she started to shed of her dress down to her lacy black lingerie.

Next she pushed me down on the bed and started giving me a cat-bath, licking my nipples before heading down again. Can't take it and I pushed her head against me causing her to gag a few times (I apologise for that, Jean). As she moved up to me again, we started frenching. She has some really soft, luscious lips! She whispered into my ears if I wanted to fuck her. Of cos! The entry as slow as she was really tight. Before I know it, she was ridding me, and grinding her groin again mine.

She suggested, no, commanded to be fucked doggy next. This was really shiok, as she started with soft moans that became almost a scream as we continued. Finally unloaded i her after what seemed like a long time. The best part was she was pushing her ass back against me, like not wanting me to withdraw from her. She finally did.

After she cleaned up, she snuggled up to me and slowly feeling me up again before going down on me. She told me later she actually wanted to be fucked a second round, but I'm too old for second round in such short time. Instead we ended up frenching like long-lost lovers. She's a real kisser. Really enjoyed it.

I finally had to part ways with her, not because time's up, but I needed to get going. I'm sure if I had just lie there, we'll be snoggling till midnight.

I must say it was a thoroughly enjoyable TS experience for me, as a TS virgin. Can't wait to do it again.
Thank you dear for the review.... looking forward to seeing u again. 💋💋
Old 14-02-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean13 View Post
Kik JeanR13

祝福大家新年快乐,万事如意

Wishing a Happy Memorable Valentine’s Day to all the lover boys

💋💋💋
Old 14-02-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Happy Valentines Day xxx

Humble point to exchange

PM for kik or Wechat for fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1