The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitamum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Sunday's crime watch. A case of vices in a condo unit. Watch AV in ops. Still a mother of all q. How the girls advertised? Another segment the show move into on line scam. Typical censorships.

I link two stories. Online commercial sex, this case is not a scam. WEF this yr. An important issue is Wuhan virus aka Covid 19. How come no locaL cases? Is it bec of moving towards CNY 2021. Kelong!

Commerical sex is more then CD, it also involve face masks.
Bullshit show. Only want to show how good the they are.
Old 14-01-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

I learnt that a Qiu chengkia just got zapped to negative by samsters for posting stupid comments!
Old 14-01-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfulsex View Post
I think I know who you are. One thing here teach me is, don't engage in a flame war with clones. Just write fantastic stories and you're def not 22 yr old, exp your zaps with your high power accounts and flooding of love letters in my inbox. Good riddance, you have to start ALL over again with new clone accs.

Also, I won't tell you how I know which accs here are your clones. Just don't make me go hunting you again. You def won't like it and I had been very patient with you. Happy guessing
Old 15-01-2021, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
I learnt that a Qiu chengkia just got zapped to negative by samsters for posting stupid comments!
Who is he? Any link?
Old 15-01-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Who is he? Any link?
I think he and I are referring to the same person. That person has some higher power accounts and gets his rocks off creating clones, using higher power accounts to zap and also likes to create rhetorical threads.

Update: As long as you know who keep spamming my inbox, I will keep posting. What a loser.

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 16-01-2021 at 08:54 PM.
Old 16-01-2021, 06:11 AM
Samster

SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
I think he and I are referring to the same person. That person has some higher power accounts and gets his rocks off creating clones, using higher power accounts to zap and also likes to create rhetorical threads.
Typical lol. Many here hv clones.

I admit I am a clone approved by admin when I became sponsor here. But quit sponsor revert to normal samster.
Old 16-01-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
fooyao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I admit I am a clone approved by admin when I became sponsor here. But quit sponsor revert to normal samster.
What did you sponsor bro?
Old 16-01-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

That is true. But this guy seems to be gay for me and keep stalking me. Left me a remark again, already quite bored of this wanker. What is not normal abt this guy is that he already have left abt close to 40 spam PMs in my inbox. Which I replied to none. Normal people don't do that.

"If you know that my master have high power then better shut your cb mouth. Don't force me to ask my masters to zap you. Fuck off" -> As long as your master is not PAP. There's nothing much you can do to me. Just saying I'II keep reporting your spams.

Things you can't do to me (For my stalker):

1) Beat me up
2) Murder me
3) Sue me till bankruptcy

Things you can do to me:

1) Zap me till moderation
2) Spam my inbox
3) Nothing, nothing at all outside of this forum

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 16-01-2021 at 09:29 PM.
Old 24-01-2021, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
No doubt. There are some people genuinely wanted to use Sinovac vaccine. However because of some clones behavior Like creating fake data trying to boost the numbers or approval ratings of Sinovac up? It only discredit the vaccine.
Aiyo fake pandemics just play along.
Old 24-01-2021, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
That is true. But this guy seems to be gay for me and keep stalking me. Left me a remark again, already quite bored of this wanker. What is not normal abt this guy is that he already have left abt close to 40 spam PMs in my inbox. Which I replied to none. Normal people don't do that.

"If you know that my master have high power then better shut your cb mouth. Don't force me to ask my masters to zap you. Fuck off" -> As long as your master is not PAP. There's nothing much you can do to me. Just saying I'II keep reporting your spams.

1) Beat me up
2) Murder me

Things you can do to me:

2) Spam my inbox
My sifu tot me of highest level is to ignore.

Once you do that nobody bother you again because you showed no reaction and unaffected.
Old 24-01-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 4
Registers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegisters is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegisters is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

1) Beat me up
2) Murder me

Things you can do to me:

2) Spam my inbox
Up you for your wise words bro. Let them have their fun, kids nowadays nothing better to do.

Quote:

Once you do that nobody bother you again because you showed no reaction and unaffected.
Adding them into my ignore list. Problem solved. Up you bro!
Old 04-02-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

I am still learning. Learning to trust or not to trust. Doesn't mean you upped my points I can trust you hor. Doesn't mean you tell me you can help anytime I will also trust you hor. Quite a lot of double faces here, on one hand, using dispensable clones to troll me and on the other hand.......
Old 04-02-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17470 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
I am still learning. Learning to trust or not to trust. Doesn't mean you upped my points I can trust you hor. Doesn't mean you tell me you can help anytime I will also trust you hor. Quite a lot of double faces here, on one hand, using dispensable clones to troll me and on the other hand.......
long time no see! Simi taiji this time?
Old 28-03-2021, 05:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Any latest happening in safe.

Noticed those nicks with less than 10 posts surfaced in xchange points thread reg in year 2014 to 2016

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 28-03-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

yup, highest level is to totally ignore.
in forums, you have to expect people abuse you, disagree things with you, zap you, tell you lies, stalk you, etc etc etc
dont take things in forums too seriously ok, otherwise it'll only harm your mental health
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1