The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 24-01-2021, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

I got a friend of many years...which I ended up having sex with.

During poly times, I did tried to woo her.. but knowing she got bf.. i didn't quite take actions.

After many years passed, she changed a couple of bf and got married to 1 guy. Then not long after, divorce. We were still in contact... so we caught up and we went clubbing. She wasn't good drinker.. so she left tipsy and me too... she drove me to a car park somewhere in the west...very dark spot...parked car and she leaned forward to kiss me.

I of course didn't reject...so i kiss her too.. then she proceed to kiss my neck..this really turns me on.. i ask if she wanna have sex (I'm too direct liao)... she said yes. So I propose to do it at rear seat. She agreed and we both went to rear seat and continued kissing.

While kissing still going on, I caress her breast...and touch her ass...and tried to pull down her stocking (she's wearing a dress with stocking).To make it easier, she stopped me and she took off her stocking and panties. Woah.. can see her puss...damn exciting liao. So i quickly pull down my jeans exposing my dick and lean towards her. She hold my dick and guide it to her puss, where I gave a light push, it went in.

The warmth of her puss warms the tadpoles of my balls... bringing the sensation to the next level. I hugged her and gave continuous pumps to her puss... damn shiok..

But i don't wanna impregnate her, so I whisper to her ears, "safe period?" She said not safe. I sian half liao. Thought I can shoot inside. But I still gave a smile and say, it's ok. I'll take out and shoot. She smile and say ok too.

So I continue pumping for like another 5 min... then the urge came... i pull out my dick and shoot my load on her belly. Damn shiok. Then I reached out for tissues and clean up.. Wear back our clothes.. then drive home.
Old 24-01-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Got car is easy !!!!
Old 24-01-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Got car is easy !!!!
Yah man. But back then we also book hotel room to do our business. We even took leave together and meet near hotel. Then check in and relax.

There's 1 time she told me she got something to tell me... just before the meet up. She say meet up then tell me. I say ok lor.

Then upon meet up... we check in hotel.. then inside room I ask her what she want to tell me. I thought she pregnant leh. But she say... her period came. In my mind.. sian liao.. cannot fuck. But I smile and told her.. it's ok. We can take a nap in the room. So as I enter the toilet to shower.. she thought I go shake it off myself and tell me she can help me. I laughed and say it's OK. I can shower myself.

After shower, I lied beside her and rest. She was lying on my chest and I started to kiss her forehead...cheek.. then lips.. she then slip her hand into my pants and start stroking my dick. I ask... "you can meh?"
She say cannot. Then I ask.."then why you arousing me?" Then she smile and say.. i still can help you ma.. then she went south to give me bbbj. Woah!! Shiok. I was enjoying the moment.

Her bbbj quite good. Occasionally deep throat..where my balls touches her chin. Felt very satisfying. When I was about to shoot, I signal her and wanna retract, she held on to me and continued... until I shoot... amazing thing was she swallowed every drop of it!!

I gave her the amused look!! How the fuck she did that?

We rested for like 1 hour. Then I went toilet to wash my dick clean and went back to bed. This time I'm naked but with towel covering my dick while on bed. Again she arouse me..slipping her hand into towel and stroking my dick. I told her I buay tahan, can have sex or not,? She shook head and say cannot. I tell her we do in toilet lah..turn on shower and do. She kinda reluctant but i managed to persuade her.

So we went into toilet and turn on shower... she kneel down and give me bbbj...after about 3 min of bbbj.. she stand up, turn around and bend forward. I immediately hold my dick and guide it to her puss... and it went in.. the feeling is different from fucking a puss with no menses. Kinda weird.. but never mind...as long as I get to fuck... this time I know I can shoot inside liao.. and is my first time shooting inside my friend's body. So I didn't seek permission..and continue fucking till I shoot my load inside... i can see the blood flowing down my legs and hers.. but heng got shower.. keep washing them away.

After pulling my softened dick out from her puss.. i wash clean with soap ... then I went out dry myself and wait for her. She came over shortly after she cleaned herself. We hugged each other and rested on bed.. then I realised my shoots not wasted.. all went into her body.
Old 24-01-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
I got a friend of many years...which I ended up having sex with.

During poly times, I did tried to woo her.. but knowing she got bf.. i didn't quite take actions.

After many years passed, she changed a couple of bf and got married to 1 guy. Then not long after, divorce. We were still in contact... so we caught up and we went clubbing. She wasn't good drinker.. so she left tipsy and me too... she drove me to a car park somewhere in the west...very dark spot...parked car and she leaned forward to kiss me.

I of course didn't reject...so i kiss her too.. then she proceed to kiss my neck..this really turns me on.. i ask if she wanna have sex (I'm too direct liao)... she said yes. So I propose to do it at rear seat. She agreed and we both went to rear seat and continued kissing.

While kissing still going on, I caress her breast...and touch her ass...and tried to pull down her stocking (she's wearing a dress with stocking).To make it easier, she stopped me and she took off her stocking and panties. Woah.. can see her puss...damn exciting liao. So i quickly pull down my jeans exposing my dick and lean towards her. She hold my dick and guide it to her puss, where I gave a light push, it went in.

The warmth of her puss warms the tadpoles of my balls... bringing the sensation to the next level. I hugged her and gave continuous pumps to her puss... damn shiok..

But i don't wanna impregnate her, so I whisper to her ears, "safe period?" She said not safe. I sian half liao. Thought I can shoot inside. But I still gave a smile and say, it's ok. I'll take out and shoot. She smile and say ok too.

So I continue pumping for like another 5 min... then the urge came... i pull out my dick and shoot my load on her belly. Damn shiok. Then I reached out for tissues and clean up.. Wear back our clothes.. then drive home.
A very enjoyable quickie in the car u had bro with this notti gal n someone's ex-wife ...u r a lucky dude able to do it with her so UNEXPECTEDLY ..she don't seem to be able to make up her mind on which guy she wants for life

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-01-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
macprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro Hunky!
Old 24-01-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done bro to join the "fuck during menses club".....Smart of you to do it in the toilet cos it can get quite messy... I did it in the living room with white tiles..just imagine the mess...

The feel and experience is definitely different from a regular lubrication...

Quote:
Yah man. But back then we also book hotel room to do our business. We even took leave together and meet near hotel. Then check in and relax.

There's 1 time she told me she got something to tell me... just before the meet up. She say meet up then tell me. I say ok lor.

Then upon meet up... we check in hotel.. then inside room I ask her what she want to tell me. I thought she pregnant leh. But she say... her period came. In my mind.. sian liao.. cannot fuck. But I smile and told her.. it's ok. We can take a nap in the room. So as I enter the toilet to shower.. she thought I go shake it off myself and tell me she can help me. I laughed and say it's OK. I can shower myself.

After shower, I lied beside her and rest. She was lying on my chest and I started to kiss her forehead...cheek.. then lips.. she then slip her hand into my pants and start stroking my dick. I ask... "you can meh?"
She say cannot. Then I ask.."then why you arousing me?" Then she smile and say.. i still can help you ma.. then she went south to give me bbbj. Woah!! Shiok. I was enjoying the moment.

Her bbbj quite good. Occasionally deep throat..where my balls touches her chin. Felt very satisfying. When I was about to shoot, I signal her and wanna retract, she held on to me and continued... until I shoot... amazing thing was she swallowed every drop of it!!

I gave her the amused look!! How the fuck she did that?

We rested for like 1 hour. Then I went toilet to wash my dick clean and went back to bed. This time I'm naked but with towel covering my dick while on bed. Again she arouse me..slipping her hand into towel and stroking my dick. I told her I buay tahan, can have sex or not,? She shook head and say cannot. I tell her we do in toilet lah..turn on shower and do. She kinda reluctant but i managed to persuade her.

So we went into toilet and turn on shower... she kneel down and give me bbbj...after about 3 min of bbbj.. she stand up, turn around and bend forward. I immediately hold my dick and guide it to her puss... and it went in.. the feeling is different from fucking a puss with no menses. Kinda weird.. but never mind...as long as I get to fuck... this time I know I can shoot inside liao.. and is my first time shooting inside my friend's body. So I didn't seek permission..and continue fucking till I shoot my load inside... i can see the blood flowing down my legs and hers.. but heng got shower.. keep washing them away.

After pulling my softened dick out from her puss.. i wash clean with soap ... then I went out dry myself and wait for her. She came over shortly after she cleaned herself. We hugged each other and rested on bed.. then I realised my shoots not wasted.. all went into her body.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 24-01-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Well done bro to join the "fuck during menses club".....Smart of you to do it in the toilet cos it can get quite messy... I did it in the living room with white tiles..just imagine the mess...

The feel and experience is definitely different from a regular lubrication...

Having sex when the gal is having her period can have two issues:
1 infection for both
2 I have a friend who got pregnant on her last day of period. This is rather rare and unusual, but might be due to her super irregular cycles.
I don't deny when you are horny, even when the gal is on code red, will still want to do it. Not just the mess, but also the bloody smell that's a total turn off.
Old 25-01-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Having sex when the gal is having her period can have two issues:
1 infection for both
2 I have a friend who got pregnant on her last day of period. This is rather rare and unusual, but might be due to her super irregular cycles.
I don't deny when you are horny, even when the gal is on code red, will still want to do it. Not just the mess, but also the bloody smell that's a total turn off.
My friend's period quite regular.. so the risk of pregnancy is low if shoot at right time.

And doing it in shower I good.. no smell.. immediate cleaning... and of course... after deed must wash clean.
Old 25-01-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My friend's period quite regular.. so the risk of pregnancy is low if shoot at right time.

And doing it in shower I good.. no smell.. immediate cleaning... and of course... after deed must wash clean.
As much as you can wash and rinse, you can't clean the interior urinary tracts. Just a word of precaution for good purpose. No offence. Also, safe period can also be understood differently by different gals, just like there are plenty of gals who can still buy bra with wrong size.
Old 25-01-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
As much as you can wash and rinse, you can't clean the interior urinary tracts. Just a word of precaution for good purpose. No offence. Also, safe period can also be understood differently by different gals, just like there are plenty of gals who can still buy bra with wrong size.
Agree.. heng I didn't kana any of the above. But that's the only time we do during her menses.

There are other times we did counting her cycles... so far no problems. Danger period, take out shoot...safe period shoot inside. There's a time I shoot inside for 3 times.. i think her puss overflow liao.
Old 25-01-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agree.. heng I didn't kana any of the above. But that's the only time we do during her menses.

There are other times we did counting her cycles... so far no problems. Danger period, take out shoot...safe period shoot inside. There's a time I shoot inside for 3 times.. i think her puss overflow liao.
To me, shoot inside or outside not much diff, it's more like not having any disruption that makes the session shiok. Even better if she bj and CIM when about to cum. Will feel like the spirit also kenna suck out of life.
Old 26-01-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

I do before 1 time... poke my fb when she lai ang... actually she also never say she lai ang.. but do finish liao maciam i murder someone like that...

that weekend beh pio all never tio... smell also dun have... so no more next time... if horny will do in ka chng... she ok...
Old 26-01-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
ThickKKB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
I do before 1 time... poke my fb when she lai ang... actually she also never say she lai ang.. but do finish liao maciam i murder someone like that...

that weekend beh pio all never tio... smell also dun have... so no more next time... if horny will do in ka chng... she ok...
At least she agreed to do kar chng, some gals only BJ
Old 27-01-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickKKB View Post
She very on... anything also willing to try... she also eat pill so i can shoot inside... very horny also... everytime got mood liao call her she sure ok... we fb for 3 years then she move overseas and get married...
Old 27-01-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickKKB View Post
upped you and you got your power !!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1