The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

When she got into the car..
We were a bit silent..then she ask where we going...i told her the restaurant name...and I ask if she tried before? She said not....
Then I started to crack jokes...later we might have sashimi with human blood...
She asked me why? They are Japanese and professional chef...

And my reply..
Because the chef might cut his finger....I was teasing her...
She said won't one....they are kind of good...never happens before...then she ask ...have you ever saw them accidentally cut fingers before? I said no because I haven't bring u before..

I told her.. if I'm the chef I can't concentrate ..because of your beauty and today a bit of skin...aka cleavage..hahahja

She wore a flowery low cut wrap dress...
Plenty of cleavage to see...lucky chef...I said
Old 22-01-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
KatreenAnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she is the human sushi, the chef sure can't concentrate
Old 22-01-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Any program arranged after sushi?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 23-01-2021, 05:09 AM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I ordered a 720ml bottle sake...she quickly ask..are you going to repeat the incident 2 days ago?

I said this time it's your turn..I will take care of you if u r totally knock out....I will only drink 2 shots...thats all...the rest will be up to you...she said...haha its too little to make me drunk like u....and drink alone is not fun...

Well you can always order another bottle after u finish this one...and u can drink with the chef .......then it seems like its a deal...she start knocking cups and cups with chef....

After first bottle...i order another one....I can see she is tipsy and high already..I told her..dont drink if u r going to vomit...
Just up to your limit...
Old 23-01-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
lymain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, see what happen after the drinking session hehe
Old 23-01-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

After making Caroline high and tipsy, she will be ready for sex, cheers!
Old 23-01-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 0
BigFeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigFeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas77 View Post
I ordered a 720ml bottle sake...she quickly ask..are you going to repeat the incident 2 days ago?

I said this time it's your turn..I will take care of you if u r totally knock out....I will only drink 2 shots...thats all...the rest will be up to you...she said...haha its too little to make me drunk like u....and drink alone is not fun...

Well you can always order another bottle after u finish this one...and u can drink with the chef .......then it seems like its a deal...she start knocking cups and cups with chef....

After first bottle...i order another one....I can see she is tipsy and high already..I told her..dont drink if u r going to vomit...
Just up to your limit...
Nice story TS, should have asked her to drink more and up her game instead.
Old 24-01-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Great stories TS! Thanks for sharing and camping for next episode!!!
Old 24-01-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
KatreenAnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates!
Old 24-01-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

After 2 bottle of sake , she was tipsy but not drunk...

She asked where are you taking me after this?
I didn't tell her anything...

She went to the girls room and I quickly settle the bill..

We were holding hands on the way to get car...i open her door and make sure she doesn't bang her head.. those long legs of hers really making me hard..

I took her to east coast park...I told her I love that place... actually its really a good place.. until now I still go...

Watching and hear those airplane taking off and landing was very relaxed for me...

We go out for a while... both teasing reach other....our face is like 2 cm... but I control i don't want to kiss her... maybe I need some alcohol to boost my balls...

After chatting for about 30 mins..I told her. ... let's go to my place...I want to drink with you..I have some very nice sake at home...
Old 25-01-2021, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
After 2 bottle of sake , she was tipsy but not drunk...

She asked where are you taking me after this?
I didn't tell her anything...

She went to the girls room and I quickly settle the bill..

We were holding hands on the way to get car...i open her door and make sure she doesn't bang her head.. those long legs of hers really making me hard..

I took her to east coast park...I told her I love that place... actually its really a good place.. until now I still go...

Watching and hear those airplane taking off and landing was very relaxed for me...

We go out for a while... both teasing reach other....our face is like 2 cm... but I control i don't want to kiss her... maybe I need some alcohol to boost my balls...

After chatting for about 30 mins..I told her. ... let's go to my place...I want to drink with you..I have some very nice sake at home...
Bringing her to the lion den to be savour, cheers!
Old 25-01-2021, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Braxxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wondering what's gonna happen next
Old 25-01-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

It's always fun to drink to a certain extend where both let down the inhibition. However, also wish no drama queen next day cry rape or molest. This one will only know the day after, especially for a ONS or new gf.
Old 25-01-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

After reach my place..she seems better...
She was like let me have a tour of your place...I was like please make yourself home...

While I was preparing some light snacks and sake..she really go and tour my place ...not sure how she feels after see so many photos of my wife....

I'm waiting for her at the living...she easily took ard 10 mins to come down...

I asked her how was the tour?
Old 26-01-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After reach my place..she seems better...
She was like let me have a tour of your place...I was like please make yourself home...

While I was preparing some light snacks and sake..she really go and tour my place ...not sure how she feels after see so many photos of my wife....

I'm waiting for her at the living...she easily took ard 10 mins to come down...

I asked her how was the tour?
you are really daring to bring her home. If you're neighbour were to see, or if when things don't turn out well, she knows where she stay. Good luck dude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1