The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-02-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
good luck bro, enjoy ...

Long time not try fuck in staircase lao (maybe 10 year) hehe, last try in AMK
Maybe is time for u to try again bro. BIA - Back In Action hehe
Old 11-02-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
Don't go 2nd floor, have cctv.
A newly met DH and I were searching high and low for a good spot in some HDB blocks. Nowadays, CCTV is everywhere. In the end we ended up at the top floor staircase. I was looking out of the door in case someone passed by while she was blowing my cock

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 11-02-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Getting to know this DH staying in orchard area....hopefully something fruitful comes out of this....First timer reporting for duty, luckily during conversation she quite open minded on topics.
Old 11-02-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Maybe is time for u to try again bro. BIA - Back In Action hehe
agree bro, but not easy to find now

Happy Chinese new year
Old 11-02-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Alexmaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post

this maid want to meet "lover that can support allowances every meet..". ask how much she want but not say, seems want a blank check
Can you share me the contact bro?
Old 11-02-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Alexmaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Received a DH contact from bro Chris8080, Bella____

Added her in michat and was accepted almost in a instant

Ask her if can meet up for chit chat and she said it's OK on a weekday afternoon before fetching the kids

So I drove to SK to pick her up, found a MSCP and suggest moving to the back seats for a rest

Once shifted I pointed 👆 to her boobs and said I wanna eat that....

Was sucking her nipple by lifting up her shirt and felt slightly restricted by the bra. So I moved my hands to unhook the bra.

I helped her remove her bra and my jaw dropped. Her boobs is really really big for her built. Easily D+ towards E (I guess)

I continue to suck her nipples and she told me she want to eat. I asked her eat what, she pointed 👉 towards my LJ

Gave me a CIM, maybe swallowed a little and the rest spit on tissue

Then she told me she need to go fetch the kids already and ask me if can give her money.

I told her next time then give

Bro Chris8080 is open for contacts exchange, if you have DH for him, feel free to PM him.... 😬
Bro, Does the contact of bella ends with 87?
Old 11-02-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

GONG XI FA CAI

步步高升 万事如意

Wishing all good health and fa fa fa all the way.
Old 11-02-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
...First timer reporting for duty, luckily during conversation she quite open minded on topics.
Good Luck Bro And Remember To Share Your FR Here

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 11-02-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Upped a fresh fish on sat night (soon to be tame as my 4th fwb).. Very young until i chua tio..

this petite girl's body suits my taste.
think she looks good too.
don't mind losing my soldiers to her.
thanks bro ahwolf for sharing the photos.
Old 11-02-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am diehard fan for deep throat. Previously local gf will vomit when deep throat. This current pinoy DH can make my dick disappear in her mouth and not vomiting. Puzzle how experience she is, but she told me never deep throat before and i don't believe it.
Old 11-02-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

More for bros viewing pleasure
Old 12-02-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

More for bros viewing pleasure
kar kwee kwee
tan dua lui
looking good

good meat on the thighs
this one piak piak sure loud loud

Last edited by bigloser0; 12-02-2021 at 03:20 AM.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:20 AM
Samster

deleted post
Old 12-02-2021, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
Hardboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

32 indo maid easy wet love to bj and ride and can meet on weekdays to exchange pmme ur telegram or wechat Id
Old 12-02-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Oreeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried the girl in white?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1