The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2010, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My attempt at sharing my experiences...

its good! i like story! hahah! conti TS!
Old 18-07-2010, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chc218 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Make me guess what coming up.TS,keep it up.
Old 18-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
cherub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, good flow and seems real. Please continue bro enigma..
Old 18-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

continued....

--------------------------------

Me: Well, yes and no. I don’t have a constant supply of boobs to grope…

This was purely to test her reaction…

S: That’s just too bad then…

Damn. She did not catch the hint…

And we continued chatting about other random stuff until we reached her dad’s friend’s place. I waited in the car as she went up to collect the keys.
About ten minutes later, she reappeared at the lift lobby with a guy who looked around her age. They appeared to be chatting animatedly.

Just before she reached the car she turned around to hug him, and gave him a peck on the lips. I wondered who he was…

Me (as she was getting in the car): Wow, you are barely back an hour and
you already have a boyfriend!

S: Haha. Wouldn’t you like to know…

Me: So who’s he? No introductions?

S: My my, why do I detect a hint of jealousy?

Me: Who me? You’ve got to be kidding. I look much better than him, not to
mention probably fitter…

S: Haha! That’s definitely jealousy…

Me: Right…

S: Ok, no more jokes, he’s my dad’s friend’s son. Haven’t seen him in awhile.

Me: So you kissed him? On the lips?

Ok, that definitely sounded jealous on my part.

S: What’s wrong with that?

And she leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

S: See! I kissed you too!

Me: Right. That doesn’t count…

S: Well, what do you want then?

Me: Nothing, nothing… Let’s just get you home…

We drove in relative silence until we reached her place. I had not been past the area in awhile and was surprised to see that the estate had been upgraded. It was surrounded by lush greenery, multi-storey car parks with roof gardens, lift lobbies on every floor. Hell, even the bus stop where we first met was upgraded.

S: This doesn’t look like home…

Me: Yeah, the place has changed since you left.

I parked the car at the multi-storey car park and helped her with her luggage.

She appeared pensive of her surrounds, as if they were new, and not the place that she had spent 6 years of her life at.

We were silent as the lift carried us to her floor. Soon enough we reached the door of the four-room flat she used to live in.

Me: Hey, where’s the furniture?

The house was an empty space, like burglars had made off with everything in it.

S: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you.

Me: Hmm?

S: Could you follow me to buy furniture?

Me: Well… Okay… When?

S: How about now?

Me: Anywhere you have in mind?

S: Let’s go to Ikea!

So back to the car it was to get some stuff for Shirley’s “new” house. It seemed strange at first that she would come back to Singapore without her parents to an empty house. It kept me thinking what exactly was going on. The drive to Ikea at Tampines was mostly in silence. I assumed she was thinking of what furniture she was going to buy.

How wrong I was.

Me: So where are your parents?

She did not answer but merely looked out of the window. I turned towards
her. She seemed to be in a daze.

Me: Are you alright?

S: Watch the road.

Something did not seem right. At the next traffic junction, I turned to her again. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. She was crying silently.

Me: Hey! What’s wrong?

I grabbed some tissue from the dashboard and offered it to her.

Me: Are you ok?

She still refused to say a word. I decided to drive to Ikea quickly to park the car and try to talk to her.

Me: Hey, we’re here, what’s wrong?

Again, there was no reply. Instead, she leaned over and pulled me towards her, burying her head in my left shoulder. By now, she was sobbing openly. Awkwardly, I tried to comfort her, snaking my left hand around her waist, and stroking her hair with my right.

S: My dad was promoted to Managing Director. He had an affair with his secretary. My mom found out and left the company for a rival. They are in the midst of divorce proceedings. I didn’t want to stay there anymore.

Me: Woah. That’s bad.

Wow. That was all I could say. Army must really be fucking my brains up.

S: Dad said he was sorry but didn’t want to reconcile. He said I was free to choose what I wanted to do as I’m an adult now and that he would support me financially. Mom didn’t give a damn.

I remembered that she once told me that she was closer to her dad than her mom.

Me: So you decided to come back? The flat?

S: Dad said it’s mine as long as I’m still his daughter. He wires money over monthly.

I seemed to have stumbled upon a gold mine.

Me: So what are you going to do?

S: I don’t know. Just help me settle in.

She released me from her embrace and wiped her tears. I could tell she was still struggling to pick up the pieces. As her god-brother I ought to be there for her. Seeing that I was the closest thing to ‘family’ she had now.

to be continued...

I will be in camp the whole on next week. So the next installment will probably be up next week.
Old 18-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Do update your story. Looking forward to read more.
Old 18-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Sweetest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweetest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=EnigmaofSorrow;

I will be in camp the whole on next week. So the next installment will probably be up next week.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Up you my humble point. Enjoy your camp.
Old 19-07-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

hmmm.. this is getting interesting from where it is going.. own you pts first.. lol
Old 19-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

managed to sneak out of camp, so here's the next installment...

-------------------------------------------

Well, to cut the long story short again, we practically spent the entire day at Ikea looking for furniture for the house, before crossing over to Courts for electronics, and later on to Giant for toiletries, bath towels and snacks. I seriously wondered if there was a limit to her credit card.

As we walked, her arm was hooked with mine, much alike a recently married couple who were shopping for their new flat. I did not know what I was supposed to be feeling. But the feeling I had at that time was one of contentment, as if Shirley was the one I would spend my life with. Not to mention the funding from her generous father.

In the short span of a few hours, she or rather we, had racked up a total nearing 5 figures, practically 4 times my salary.

She got a simple sofa set for the living room, a TV cabinet, some shelves, a couple of lamps, rugs and miscellaneous knick-knacks. Ikea must really have a good marketing campaign.
For the master bedroom, she bought a king-sized bed and one of those mattresses that were supposedly good for your spine, another tv table thingy, more lamps, shelves etc.

She intended to convert one of the spare bedrooms into a study room and thus more money was spent on tables, chairs, and you guessed it, more shelves.

For a person who has never bought anything from Ikea my entire life, I was actually impressed by the wide range of home furnishings available at one location.

Electronics-wise, Shirley purchased a 42” LCD TV for the living room and a 24” one for her bedroom. Then came the refrigerator, washing machine and microwave oven. She almost purchased a desktop but I managed to convince her to get a DIY one from Sim Lim Square, telling her that I would configure one for her. I could not stop her from getting the Netbook though. And on hindsight, getting one from Courts was probably a better idea due to the warranty and stuff.

We managed to negotiate a fast delivery with both Ikea and Courts for the following Monday or Tuesday. Without her prompting, I decided to apply for Annual Leave to be with her when the stuff arrived, in case she needed help.
Well anyway, we were hungry after all that shopping and heading down to Tampines Mall to grab a bite, and sign up for Broadband Internet and Cable TV. She had a hard time deciding between Singtel and Starhub but eventually settled for Starhub as she could not take advantage of the Singtel Mio Plan as her home telephone line was under her dad’s name.

After finishing all the things we had to do, we headed back to her empty house. I helped her to check the electricity and water to see if they were still functioning. Thankfully they were.

Me: Er. Where are you gonna sleep tonight? There’s still nothing here.

S: I don’t know. Your place?

Damn, I really could not tell if she was serious or joking.

Me: It’s not really convenient at my place. Small, messy room. I stay in camp most of the time.

S: Hmm, then I will probably go to a hotel. Wanna come with me?

Once again, it seemed like she was flirting, but I could not be sure.

Me: Er? Help you find a hotel or stay with you in a hotel?

S (smirking): Well, what do you want to do?

I was at a loss for words, but decided to be a good god-brother, instead of the horny sex maniac I was turning into.

Me: I’ll help you find a hotel. What’s your budget and will you be ok staying there by yourself till Monday?

S: I don’t know. It’ll be boring. And is it safe?

Me: I’ve got a inflatable mattress at home, do you want me to bring it over here?

S: Ok! What size is it? Will you stay with me?

Me: It’s a single. But ok, I’ll stay with you. Will bring my sleeping bag too.

S: YAY! Let’s get the stuff then go for dinner!

So we headed back to my place to grab the mattress and sleeping bags. I was a little embarrassed when she decided to follow me up to the house to look for the stuff. Luckily, no one was home at that time, but my room was in a complete mess, dirty clothes strewn all about, takeaway food containers with rotting food still in them, I was hoping that if there were any used condoms lying about, she would not be able to see them.

After grabbing the stuff, I grabbed my ‘emergency’ bag, filled with clothes, toiletries, etc. and headed back to her place. It was nearing 11pm and I guess she was getting tired. Well if she was not, I was definitely beat and was looking forward to a cold shower and some rest.

I parked the car near the lift lobby and realized that I had run out of overnight coupons. No matter, I assumed the parking warden would not be so diligent and decided just to put coupons totaling $2, which was the night parking fee, and try my luck. A friend told me it would work, and even if you got fined, you could appeal.

Anyway, we headed up to her house and I helped her to set up the inflatable mattress in the master bedroom. I then set up my sleeping back in the living room. There was no air-conditioning there but we bought a standing fan from Courts. It would have to do. Shirley headed to the bathroom with her things and I headed to the common bathroom outside for my much needed shower.

I was about done when I heard a muffled scream from the master bedroom bathroom. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I hurried over to see what had happened. Did she slip and fall and hit her head on the floor or something?

Me (banging on the bathroom door): Shirley! What happened?

I did not get a reply. I heard sobbing from behind the door. I knocked again.

Me: What’s going on in there???

There was still no reply. I was getting worried.

Me: I’m coming in!

I had expected to have to break the door down, but surprisingly, it was not locked. I opened it and entered.

Oh my fucking God… Shirley was sitting naked on the toilet bowl. I took a moment to be distracted by her nakedness. Water was dripping down her hair, taking the scenic route down her breasts, which by now I more or less confirmed to be at least a B-cup. Her nipples were small and brownish, and were erect. The droplets of water travelled further down her toned abs.

Damn, she had better defined abs than me, and I am a fucking Army Regular… Her legs were spread half-opened, and her Brazilian was definitely distracting. Her pinkish clamshell was calling out to me…

And then I woke up with a snap. Shirley had slashed her left wrist. I had no idea where she had gotten the razor from. It was those old school single blades that you normally purchased from a Mama shop. The blood gushed/flowed down from the incision. I hoped she had not severed any tendons or major arteries.

Me: Shirley, what the hell??

She did not reply but sat there in a daze, still sobbing. I looked around for the offending weapon, found it, grabbed it and tossed it out of the bathroom in case she decided to have a go at her right wrist. I grabbed her wrist and ran it under the tap. She shrieked.

S: It hurts!!!

Me (being nasty): Well, that should teach you not to do such things…

S: Fuck you!

She swung her right hand at me and dug her nails into my face.

Me: Calm down!

I grabbed her right hand and forced it behind her back. I pushed her towards the sink and continued to run water over the wound on her left hand. She struggled quite a bit before stopping. Or so I thought.

to be continued...
Old 19-07-2010, 08:31 PM
Samster

damn character limit...

-----------------------------

Just as I relaxed my grip on her, she snapped her head back and tried to head-butt me. Whether it was my quick reflexes or my martial arts training, I managed to move out of the way and the back of her head connected with my collarbone. It must have hurt her as she let out a groan. I thought it was over.

But no, this was one tough chick. Here I was trying to help her, and yet she was trying to beat the shit out of me.

She turned around and swung her right hand at me again. This time I could not take it anymore. I evaded her ill-timed swipe at me and grabbed in a half-fireman’s carry. With my free hand, I grabbed a towel to use to control the bleeding. I carried her out of the bathroom, with her slamming her right fist onto my back. Thankfully, she was short, and could not reach my kidneys, otherwise, I might have suffered some sort of internal injuries. Even more thankfully, she did not start kicking out at me, otherwise my little bro and what not might have sustained some unwanted bruising.

Me: I’m gonna put you down now. Don’t try anything funny…

S: Ok.

I put her on the inflatable mattress. In another time and place, I would probably be so turned on by the sight of her athletic naked body. Thankfully, the blood stayed in my big head instead of rushing southwards to the small one.

I took hold of her left hand and pressed the towel on it again. I hoped it was clean. She grimaced.

Me: Why did you do that?

S (sobbing): I don’t know…

Me: I need to bring you to the hospital.

S: NO!

Me: The cut looks deep. Why did you do something so stupid?

Maybe I chose the wrong word, and it ignited something in her, and for that, I got a tight slap across the face, and I was not ready for it.

Me: What the-

S: What the what? Fuck?

She tried to slap me again.

Me: Fuck this shit! Will you calm down?

S: Fuck, fuck, fuck. All you can say is fuck.

She struggled to get out of my grip. Looking back it was quite funny really, my right hand holding the towel against her left wrist, while my left hand holding her right away from my face. Her chest heaving, her nice round boobs bouncing up and down.

S (angrily): You want to fuck?

She broke free from me and pushed me away, lay down and spread her legs.

S: Come on!

That was a really ‘what-the-fuck’ situation. But once again, the big head prevailed over the small one.

I reached forward and pulled her up by her good arm and pressed the towel back on the injured one. Suddenly, she leapt forward and wrapped her legs around my back. It did not help that I was in a kneeling position.

S: Fuck me you bastard!

She rubbed her pussy against the front of my body. Try as I might, the little head was trying to take over. I pushed her away.

Me: Snap out of it will ya?

She pulled the towel off my waist, revealing my semi-erect member. I was trying hard not to get aroused.

S: You know you want it.

I did not know what to do. I grabbed the towel and recovered my modesty. Then it hit me, or rather I hit her. Though I did not want to, I did not know any other way to wake her up. I gave her a light (by light I mean not with my full force, if I did, she might have had a concussion) slap across her face.
She fell back, instinctively held her face, and started crying. I did not apologise I would not. I did what I had to do. I took her left hand again and pressed the towel against it. The blood still refused to clot. She collapsed into a sorry heap, right hand clutching her face where I struck her.

Me (gently): Are you feeling better now?

S (choking in between sobs): Yes.

Me: I can’t stop the bleeding. I have to get you to the hospital.

S (sobbing): Ok.

Me: Can I trust you to get dressed by yourself?

S (sobbing): Yes.

That was enough for me. I looked around for the packet of razors and any other dangerous object that she might find handy. There were none.

Me (before leaving the room): Put direct pressure on it. I’ll be back in ten minutes. Don’t try anything funny.

She merely nodded and I took my leave.

to be continued...
Old 19-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Samster

last part before i head back to camp...

comments are appreciated...

thanks bros!

------------------------------------

I did not know what to make of that encounter. My thoughts were filled with what had just happened as I sat in the waiting area of the A&E while waiting for Shirley to be seen by the doctor. The pesky policeman kept eyeing me as though I was a spouse abuser. A couple of times, he actually started to walk towards me but each time I stared at him and gave him the invisible finger, and he retreated back behind his safe haven, behind the counter.

After an agonizing two hours, Shirley emerged from the treatment room, her left wrist bandaged till the elbow. I followed her to the pharmacy to get the medicine and listen to the nurse go on and on about how to apply the cream, to change the dressing etc.. The fucking nurse also gave me a disapproving look. It must have been the red five-finger marks on Shirley’s face and the scratches on mine. Come to think of it, we really looked like a squabbling couple.

We left the hospital at around 3.30am. I was dead beat and nearly fell asleep at the wheel. The entire journey was in silence. In any case, I did not know if I should be pissed at her for her behavior or pity her, or be understanding at the stuff she was going through.

I guess I was toughened up by my mother leaving when I was just a kid. So in a sense I could identify with what Shirley was going through. Or maybe I taught myself to be a tough son-of-a-bitch. Or maybe it was because my dad used to hit me till I started going to the gym and told him that if he hit me or my elder sister again, I would put him in the hospital.

He was a fucking alcoholic who never got over my mom leaving him. Serves him right. He was the one who had the affair. He was the one who got the bitch pregnant. He was the one who gave me two step-brothers, whom incidentally I get along with quite well. One of them even signed on in the Army due to my influence. I do not bear any grudges against them, I never did. For it was my dad who made the mistakes and not them. It still baffles me as to why I still stay in the same house as him. Maybe my step-mom is a good cook. Maybe I feel the need to watch over my sister in case the bastard tries something funny on her.

Anyway, I doubt anyone will be interested in my family history so I will get back to the main story.

The journey in the lift was still in silence. I looked at Shirley in a new light. I never realized how fragile she could be under the cheery demeanor that she carried with her. I also saw her completely naked, and had her humping me. Now that’s some fucked up shit. I wondered how I should approach the matter.

We reached the door and she tried to open it using her left hand, wincing from the pain. I took her hand away and opened the door for her, stuck my hand in and fumbled for the light switch.

She entered and went straight to her room. I let her be as perhaps she needed to clear her thoughts.

I was too tired to shower so I merely stripped off my t-shirt, leaving my berms on, and lay on the sleeping bag. It was a hot night, but the fan would have to make do. In any case, I was too tired to think about the heat. I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by a presence sitting at my feet. At first I refused to open my eyes, in case I saw something I should not see. Not that I am sensitive to such things, but I was after all, in a new house, that was relatively empty.
The presence was nudging my feet. I ignored it. Then it pulled my toe. I ignored it again. Then it grabbed my ankle. I woke.

Me: What the-

S: Fuck?

Me: No, no. I meant, er, hell?

She giggled.

S: Kor, I’m sorry about just now.

Me (sitting up and rubbing my eyes): It’s ok. I know how you feel. Somewhat.

S: About those things I said…

Me: Hmm?

S: The fucking…

Me: What about?

S: Do you want to?

Me: Er? What?

S: I’ve liked you since I saw you in Sec 1.

Me: Er.

S: You’re not like the other instructors…

Me (stunned): …

S: You had a hot body even then…

That was true, thanks to track & field, and rock-climbing.

S: You never responded to my advances. Why?

S: You don’t like me?

She removed the oversized T-shirt she was wearing, revealing her braless chest and g-string. What the fuck was she doing?

She jumped on me.

S: Kor… I like you a lot.

I pushed her off, held her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes.

Me: Shirley Tan, this is neither the time nor place.

S: Kor…

Me: Look, it’s not right.

I took her T-shirt and pulled it back over her.

Me: You are obviously in an emotional state. If I did anything with you now, you might regret it later on.

S: But kor…

She tried to remove the T-shirt again but I stopped her.

Me: Stop it. If you are horny, you have fingers. I’m not here for the purpose of pleasuring you. You want pleasure, do it yourself.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SAYING?

S: Kor, am I not good enough for you?

Me: Listen to yourself, this is not you. This is not the Shirley Tan that left for Australia four years ago. You were not some sex-crazed nymphomaniac…

S: People change.

Me: Well, I didn’t. Not yet. Not now. Maybe one day we’ll be more than god-siblings. But not now. Not until I’ve helped you get your life back on track.

Shirley sighed.

S: Kor, will you hug me to sleep then?

S: It’s cold in the room.

Me: Ok. But try anything funny and I’m out of here. And I won’t come back.

S: Ok.

She stood up, took me by the hand, and led me to her room. I hoped she did not notice the tent in my berms slowly subsiding…

She lay down on the inflatable mattress and I took my place beside her. Initially, I was lying face-up but she pulled me towards her, and place my hand on her chest. I immediately moved it towards her stomach. She responded by pulling it towards her crotch.

Me: Shirley.

She resigned to the fact that I was not going to do anything more than cuddle and left my hand back on her stomach. I must admit that her toned abs were really a turn on.

Instead, she was content to rub her ass on my groin, slowly stirring the monster within from slumber to awakening. I tried my best to ignore her and she tried her best to arouse me. In the end, I gave up, and simply let her rub her bare ass on me. Maybe the little monster prodding her would satisfy her for now. At least that is what I hoped.

to be continued...
Old 19-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ShaunnyXD is Cool - loads of Potential

Impressive story bro , Upped you .
Old 20-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
eric_teo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more story bro
Old 20-07-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nejihs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good one. Continue your story !! Thumbs up for u bro !!
Old 20-07-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

great story with good details ! great great!
Simply awesome! waiting for more !
Old 20-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

attempting to post from my phone...

in case anyone is wondering why there's no action yet, it's because it really took awhile before i could bring myself to do anything with my god-sis. and i don't want to spoil the flow by jumping straight in.

however, if anyone is really bored, i suppose i could slot in snippets of my other encounters while you wait for the next installment...

or should i start a new thread for each encounter?

advice and comments are welcome!

thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1