The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
nstern is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My attempt at sharing my experiences...

i like the style of writing and the story is good! Pls go on!
Old 16-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Excellent story bro, enjoyed reading, more plz, cheers .............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
zhot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoy your story TS. Keep up the good work!!
Old 17-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
grant is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro

ur story tokong and all the girls are super horny. More more
Old 17-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

To all bros, apologies but I've been having problems with my Internet connection. Will update once it's fixed. Thanks for the patience...
Old 18-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

After a dreamless sleep, I woke up with a terrible headache. I got up and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. Once I was done, I flushed, and stood in the doorway of the bathroom, watching Jenny sleep as the dim light bathed her face in an eerie sort of glow.

I must have been so high from the booze that I actually took advantage of my friend’s little sister. No doubt we had yet to fuck, but never in the entire 5 years (it’s now close to 10 years) that I had known him, had I dreamt that I would one day be sticking my dick into his sister. It just seemed so wrong. I checked the time on my handphone. It was 9am. I grabbed a stick from my pack, lit it, and retreated back into the bathroom to smoke.

As I was smoking, I tried to clear my head, which was still throbbing. I felt a strange kind of guilt. I heard Jenny stir in bed.

J: Hey. Where did you go?

Me: Smoking.

J: I need to pee.

She came into the bathroom and sat on the toilet bowl, still fully naked. I looked away.

J: Hey, have we fucked yet?

Me: Er.

J: I don’t recall you fucking me…

Me: No. Not yet. I don’t think we should.

J: Huh. Why.

Me: I don’t know. It feels abit wrong.

J: Huh. It’s just sex la. What’s so wrong about it?

Me: I can’t explain. It’s weird.

J: Eh, you sure you’re a guy? All guys love sex leh. Especially sex with a horny young girl. It’s called what? Lolita?

Me: Er. Something like that. But it’s different la. I know you. I know your family. And we’re fucking. We’re not even attached. Not strange meh.

J: You never have fuck buddy before?

Me: No.

J: Haha. Serious? A guy like you?

Me: Ya la.

J: Got girlfriend before? I think confirm have la. The way you lick my pussy. Or you go prostitute ah?

Me: Both also have la.

J: Pretend I’m your girlfriend lor. Or a prostitute that no need to pay.

Me: Wah lau. I can’t treat you like a prostitute la. But girlfriend…

J: I know la. No feeling right. How to be couple? So the easiest solution is just to fuck lor. Can or not?

Me: Why me ah?

J: I told you before. Last time I like you. Then I like sex. So I combine the two lor. I want to have sex with you to see if I like it.

Me: Huh?

J: Wah lau. You damn dumb leh. Free fuck also don’t want. But we haven’t even fucked yet.

She wiped her pussy, came over to me, and wrapped her arms around me, resting her head on my chest. I sneaked another puff over her head.

J: I love…

Me: What?

J: Your cock…

Me: Siao. I also love my cock… Haha…

She reached down and stroked it.

J: Isn’t it amazing how something so small and soft can become big and hard?

Me: Er. It’s normal.

J: No leh. The Indian guy I fucked, he’s damn long, but he not very hard. The ang moh guy also. Then got another guy not so long, but he damn hard. Like fucking a bottle like that. Which I tried before.

Me: What?

J: Long story la. But I think you’re just nice for me. Ok length, quite hard. Can cum twice quite fast. But more importantly, no need to fuck me to make me cum!

Me: Huh. Er. Ok. That’s good.

J: So how? Now still got time right? You wanna fuck or not?

Me: Er. I’m not drunk or high anymore. And I’ve got a bad headache.

Jenny burst out laughing.

J: WAH LAU EH! HAHAHAHA! How come you using girl excuse to not have sex? HAHAHAHAH! You ku niang la!

Me: Nabei. Not funny lor. I really feel a bit weird right now.

J: HAHAHAHAHA! We go inside, I wake ‘him’ up with my mouth, then we see whether you still feel weird lor…

I remembered how good her blowjob was and almost instinctively, my dick started to wake up.

J: See! He wants it!

Jenny immediately squatted down and took my entire flaccid member into her mouth.

Me: Hey!

She ignored me and started playing with my balls while her other hand tickled my asshole.

Me: Oi! No lube what you trying to do?

She stopped.

J: But you like right?

She gave me a slutty look. My cock throbbed upwards, like the seconds hand on a clock. She wrapped her hand around it and pumped it up and down, occasionally spitting on it for lubrication. She licked and sucked my balls, letting out soft moans in an attempt to entice me to fuck her. And it was working. I pulled her up.

Me: Let’s go inside.

She immediately lay on the bed and spread her legs, her right hand parting the lips of her pussy.

J: Condom.

Me: Oh ya.

I grabbed the ribbed condoms, opened the box and took one out.

Me: Shit.

In all that excitement, I had gone soft.

J: Haha! You lousy la. Come here.

I went over, unopened condom in hand, and Jenny proceeded to give me another blowjob. Soon enough, my little brother woke up again and I capped myself. Jenny spread her legs again.

Me: Eh, you wet meh?

In response to that, she stuck two of her fingers in, wriggled them about and withdrew them. Her pussy juices coated her fingers and she wiped it on my cock.

J: Hurry up and put it in! Wait you soft again.

Me: Nabei.

I positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy. I rubbed the head on her pussy lips and her clit. She moaned.

J: HURRY UP LA!

I sort of figured that she was the type who preferred a dick pounding her pussy, rather than one who like her clit to be rubbed. I complied with her instructions and inserted my dick into her slowly, inch by inch, in case I went to fast and deep and accidentally hurt her.

J: I’M NOT A VIRGIN LA!

She got up, grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her, her pussy swallowing my entire cock, the head hitting her cervix, and our pubic bones clashed. I pushed further in, pressing harder on her cervix.

J: YES! YES! DEEPER!

Me: Nabei, cannot go deeper liao la.

J: THEN FUCK ME!

Her pussy was still pretty tight, despite it being pretty used, probably because of her petite frame. I rammed my rod in and out of her, alternating the speed, trying to make sure I hit her cervix as she seemed to enjoy it.

J: YES! YES! OH GAWD!!!

After barely 5 minutes of hard thrusting, I felt her pussy muscles contract and tighten its grip on my cock. I thrust harder. Jenny dug her fingernails into my lower back.

J: AHHH! AHHH! YES!! FUCK ME HARDER! OHHH!

The intense pumping into her pussy was making me want to come too. I rammed her again and again. I think she probably came once or twice, judging from the strength she used to dig her nails into my back, before releasing it, and digging into it again.

Me: Shit. I’m gonna cum too!

J: DON’T TALK JUST FUCK ME!

I rammed her again and again, feeling the contractions of her pussy muscles on my cock. Sure enough, the I felt the familiar build up in my balls. I pumped harder and tried to withdraw so I could cum onto her body, but Jenny wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in closer. Just as I hit her cervix again, I released my third shot that day. Relieved, and extremely tired, I collapsed onto her, feeling my dick go soft again.

J: That was good right?

Me: Yeah.

J: Wanna go again?

Me: What? Now? Rest first la. I’m dying.

This girl had a serious appetite for sex.

I pushed myself off her and withdrew my dick which was by now quite soft.

Me: Oh shit!

J: What?

Me: The condom broke.

Man, was I screwed. The condom had sort of snapped near the tip, probably due to my forceful thrusting.

J: Haha. I know.

Me: How you know?

J: I felt your sperm shooting inside me.

Me: WHAT THE FUCK? THEN YOU STILL PULL ME CLOSER? PREGNANT HOW?

J: Marry me lor.

Me: Siao.

J: Kidding la. Abortion also can.

Me: That’s even worse.

J: You mean you would rather marry me than I abort?

Me: Er… I guess so…

J: Wah, so wei da ah you? Then I think you have to fuck me a few more times and cum inside me more often. After I stop the pill.

Me: Pill? You on the pill? Nabei, scare me only. Then why you insist on condoms?

J: Hello? I sleep around quite a lot. Pill or no pill still got disease to worry about.

Now that was one sensible seventeen-year old. I heaved a sigh of relief.

Me: You not scared of me meh?

J: Scared what?

Me: STD lor.

J: You have ah?

Me: No…

J: For you is different la. I know you since young. So I don’t think you got STD. Right?

Me: Ya, but not safe la.

J: Aiyah. Worry so much for what? Young must have fun right?

Me: Siao ah? Can you please go and wash it out?

J: Ok, ok.

She went to the bathroom while I lay on the bed. She was only the second girl who let me come inside. The first was my second girlfriend, who was also on the pill (that’s another story which I might include later on). But somehow, I did not feel safe as no method of contraception was 100% safe, other than abstinence of course. Additionally, there were STDs to worry about. I decided that I should insist on wearing condoms the next time we fucked, if we even fucked…
Old 21-08-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
NikonCamera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
I decided that I should insist on wearing condoms the next time we fucked, if we even fucked…
Drop by to my camping ground to top up my Sexciting rational...
Old 21-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
lizam9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp here too..
Old 22-08-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Finally, you bonked her! Guess u did not enjoy it much? Looking forward to more pleasurable bonks :d, cheers bro .............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 22-08-2010, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Finally, you bonked her! Guess u did not enjoy it much? Looking forward to more pleasurable bonks :d, cheers bro .............
Haha bro. That was years back... Now it's VERY enjoyable... But it's a little complicated now, since I'm sort of with Shirley... Had a bad argument recently.

And the damn Internet is down... Have been posting from my phone...

In any case, the next installment will take awhile. I can't really post from my phone... So please be patient bros...

Cheers.
Old 22-08-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
nameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Damn good stories man, keep them coming! Sure will keep watch here now.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Sincere apologies to the bros who have been waiting for updates. My internet is still down and I really feel like terminating my Starhub connection. First they say faulty modem, changed it then they say the cable point no good, so redo the cabling, still didn't work so change another modem. Guess what. Still doesn't work. So I'll have to post from my phone.

Those of you who own a certain non-camera HTC phone will know how hard it is to type if you have large fingers, so my updates may be shorter.

====================
I sent Jenny back in a cab but did not see her to her doorstep to avoid any awkward situations. After all, her brother was my close friend and I got along well with her parents. In fact, we hardly saw each other until Jason invited me over for steamboat at his place. Other mutual friends would be there as well, so I decided to go. It was also just before I enlisted so it would be good to catch up with friends before I began my army career.

Anyway, Jenny was not at home that night. I was eating with Jason and a couple of our friends.

Jason's dad was sitting on his recliner smoking and reading the papers when his mom came up to him and said something in Cantonese.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

Ok this sucks ... I typed out the story in Word Mobile but can't copy the text to paste here since I can't type here directly due to a scrollling problem.

Sorry bros. Will try to post the next instalment soon...
Old 01-09-2010, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, are you still in contact with them ? How old are they now ?
Old 01-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngboy123 View Post
Bro, are you still in contact with them ? How old are they now ?
yes bro I'm still in contact with them.

they are in their early 20s.

anyway, to the rest of the bros: i'm trying out a new way of posting using my phone. bear with me please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1