The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: Story: The Invitation

I was all alone in my desk. All the others had gone back for the day. I told them that I wanted to stay back to check out how the US stock markets would open for the day. Just to make sure my bets were absolutely right.

That was only my excuse. I needed some time alone to think.

To think about the conversation I had overheard. The thing about my fortunes changing after tomorrow night.

Things started to piece together on its own. I had been taken for a ride.

George, my biggest rival in the company, had laid this trap for me. No wonder I could not see any suspicious person who might be the one who nominated me. This person was not even a lady. It was George. He was The Secret Club. He sent the invitation to me. He was all the while besides me monitoring my movement.

I almost fell for it. Almost.

It was a close shave.

I must fight back. What could I do?

Obviously I could not attend the dinner tomorrow. Luckily my email reply did not contain any confidential information. Anyone could have created that yahoo email. Luckily I was not foolish enough to use my company email. As long as I didn't go for the dinner tomorrow, I would be safe.

So that's one thing. How can I get this back on George?

I must admit he was quite smart to lay this trap. I almost fell for it. I could not use the same trick on him as he would be on his guard.

I walked out of my room and paced outside his office room.

I saw something. I had an idea on how to get back at George.

Brilliant.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
I must fight back. What could I do?

So that's one thing. How can I get this back on George?

I must admit he was quite smart to lay this trap. I almost fell for it. I could not use the same trick on him as he would be on his guard.

I saw something. I had an idea on how to get back at George.

Brilliant.
A sexy story coupled with revenge! Great, keeps me coming back to check for your updates, TS. (Sorry I deleted out portions of your story, but no point quoting everything. Plus the lines I've quoted are the ones that get my blood pumping.)

*Sets up basha*
Old 10-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
A sexy story coupled with revenge! Great, keeps me coming back to check for your updates, TS. (Sorry I deleted out portions of your story, but no point quoting everything. Plus the lines I've quoted are the ones that get my blood pumping.)

*Sets up basha*
Set up basha.. but must also have a portable stove, and some hot food and beverages
Old 10-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

A well written story that deserves some applause!

Here's some points for a well written story..

Cheers bro!

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here
Old 11-06-2013, 04:55 AM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

I knew the story won't be that straightforward. Nice twist. Eagerly waiting for more!
Old 11-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
Cointreau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCointreau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tread subscribed. It's been a long long time that I am hooked by suspense.
Old 11-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
trashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you looking for me
Old 11-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now the story begins.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Iridium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well written plot... good job...
im on the edge of my seat...
Old 11-06-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LongGone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice twist... totally no idea how the story is going now... can't wait for your next instalment...
Old 12-06-2013, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
DrunkTeddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more
Old 12-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Time: Friday
Venue: Office

The same office. The same busy scene outside my office. The same usual working day as any other day.

The only difference was me. My mind was working in overdrive. Not on my work. But on my revenge plot.

In my mind, I was recounting the whole sequence of events. How George had set me up, the invitation letter, the second reminder letter, how I fell for it, the email, the whole plot. It was all a mind game. How on earth did a high flyer like myself fell for it? Unbelievable. Irrational.

Yes, irrational was the word.

I recalled George was a Masters in Psychology. He was good with mind games. His plot played on my weakness, although I had never had the slightest intention to stray in the past. So why would he think I would fall for the trap?

I was working furiously on my laptop. I had given specific instructions to my team not to disturb me unless absolutely necessary.

After a good 2 hours of research, I had finally formed the conclusion: “Whether me or anyone else, crosses the line from flirty exchanges to infidelity, come down to what’s in our DNA. Basically, we are wired to stray.”

It would not take an expert to clue us on what’s playing out all around us. For starters, there’s the pileup of high-profile trysts that had made the deadlines – Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton, Wayne Rooney, and closer to us, Ng Boon Gay and Peter Lim. Then there’s your friend who would have gotten dangerously close to the edge. Our culture seemed almost steeped in infidelity.

No matter how much you loved your spouse, 3 things would happen over time.

Number 1 – Familiarity breeds boredom. Be it a plate of your favourite food, your favourite movie, or your favourite book, asking you to eat the same dish everyday, watch the show for the 100th time or to read the same storyline over and over again, you would not have the same interest or urge anymore. So how different would that be when it came to sex, our most basic instinct and needs.

Number 2 – Great Expectations. Human are greedy. No matter how much you love the other half, no one is perfect. There would definitely be something that you would be dissatisfied with your other half. Not as responsive on bed, the incessant nagging, not as macho as the hunk next door. There would always be the dream guy/girl that would make your heart flutter just that bit faster.

Number 3 – Prohibited Desire. This is in the nature of every human beings. The more you can’t get your hand on something, the more you will desire it. That’s the reason why you would feel your adrenalin pumping when you are about to do something that is prohibited. This would include anything, from telling a lie, to stealing $10 from the drawer, playing truant from school, to straying. In fact, that’s one of the greatest kick for people who are married. When the opportunity presents itself, and the prospect is someone that is to your liking, almost 95% of people would succumb to it.

Even a usually intelligent high-flyer like myself would fall for it. This would mean almost everyone could fall for it.

George's plot was brilliant. The only condition for it to work, the targets must be married personnel.

12.35 pm.

Lunch time. I purposely stayed back. Almost everyone had gone for lunch. Except for Peter. I must find an excuse to dispense him.

“Peter, sorry I am rushing some work. Do you have some time now? Can I trouble you to grab a sandwich and a can of Coke from the canteen?”

“Oh ok sure, I am about to grab some lunch for myself too.”

Perfect, the whole office was now empty. I casually walked over to Raymond’s desk and left an office file folder in his in-tray. In it contained the trading records from yesterday’s transactions.

That’s not the important point. What’s important was the green envelope I hid under the file folder.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Samster

3.18 pm.

Raymond saw the green envelope. Opened it. Read the content. Looked around furtively. Grabbed his briefcase and put the envelop into it. Went back to his computer. Could tell that his mind was wandering off.

Great. Looked like part 1 was successful. Now to the more difficult part 2.

I went down to level 18. HR department.

"Hi Mrs Tan, I need a personal favour from you."

"Hi Wilson, what can I do for you? Just say it."

I knew one of the things I needed to play the corporate game well was connections. Basically I was well-liked throughout the whole company, from the bosses, to my staff and even to the pantry auntie. You never knew when you needed their help. The HR executive, Mrs Tan, was one of those I had worked my charm on.

"Nothing much lah. You know yesterday, me and George were at it again. I just thought of dropping by his house this weekend to pass him a house-warming gift. You know lah, he just moved house. Missed his house-warming. So I thought of using this chance to try to mend some relationship with him. Not good to be always at loggerheads with each other."

"Oh ya, I heard about yesterday. Gossip travels fast. So you need his address?"

"Yes, yes. So smart of you. But don't tell him I got the address from you. Not nice to let him think that I am purposely planning for this after yesterday's incident."

"Aiya I know what to do lah. Here you go."

"Oh by the way, here's my leave form. Need to take a couple of hours off earlier today. Have an important family dinner. Boss signed already."

I took the address from Mrs Tan and left the office.

Drove my BMW straight to the address on the piece of paper.

4.05 pm

Reached the condo. Instead of driving into the condo, I parked my BMW along the roadside outside the condo, away from the view of the guards at the guard house.

I slipped on the black windbreaker that motorcyclists would usually wear. On one hand was a parcel. On the other hand was a motorcyclist helmet.

"Hi man, I have a parcel delivery to Jenny at unit #18-203."

"Ok wait" The guard dialled on his telecom and spoke to a woman. Sounds like a Filipino maid.

"Ok you can leave the parcel here. The maid is coming down to collect."

I had expected it. George and Jenny were both at work.

About 5 minutes later, I handed the parcel over to the maid.

"The sender specifically instructed that the parcel must be given only to your mam, not to your sir."

"Ok no problem. Sir is coming back home very late tonight anyway. Will pass this to mam soon as she is coming back for dinner."

Yes, I knew George would be late home tonight. He should be hanging around Goodwood Park Hotel, waiting for me to turn up.

"What's inside the parcel? So light."

"I have no idea too. I am only the courier."

I left the place, revealing my grin when my back was turned towards them.

Of course the parcel was light. Inside the box contained only a green envelope.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MCL1881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This can be the script for a serial or movie. The freaking suspense is killing me
Old 12-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

Time: Friday night
Venue: My study room

Claire was having dinner with some of her girlfriends tonight. I was supposed to join her but I rejected the dinner yesterday because of The Secret Club.

So here I was, munching on the Subway sandwiches I bought on my way back. I was in my study room, looking intently at the screen of my laptop.

On it, two browsers were opened. One yahoo mail. One gmail.

8.09 pm.

A new mail came into my yahoo mail. From TheSecretClub@gmail.com.

I read the email and deleted it.

Haha George must be fuming why I did not turn up.

8.11 pm

Before I could wipe the grin off my face, an email came into my gmail.

My gmail was "TheSpecialClub@gmail.com"

The email was from Raymond.Chua1988@gmail.com

A bit more on Raymond. He was one of my staff. Joined my team about a year ago as a fresh grad from NUS. First-class honours in Economics.

Raymond was one of the most handsome young hunk in our department. 25 years old. A frequent gym-goer. Smart, young, chiselled features, V-shaped physique. A lot of the girls in our department were head over heels for him. Unfortunately for them, he was married.

I opened his email. "I am in. From Raymond"

8.25 pm

Another email came into my gmail.

From Jenny_funlover82@gmail.com

I opened the email.

Bingo!

Jenny was in as well.

Part 3 of my plan. Succeeded.

I need to plan for part 4 now.

Before I could do that, my mind drifted to Jenny.

First met Jenny at last year Company Dinner and Dance.

That's the first time most of us met George's wife. They had only gotten married about 2 years ago. Our jaws almost dropped to the floor when we saw Jenny.

She was wearing a simple red mini-dress that ended very high on her thigh, showing off her sexy legs. A white translucent top was loped over her dress. Simple but sexy. Her dress showed off her shapely figure.

She was simply stunning. Womanly, shapely, sexy. Jenny was not those skinny girls that you would usually see walking around in Orchard nowadays. In fact, her figure was those fleshy type, but the flesh was all at the right places, accentuating her hour-glass, shapely figure.

The face of an angel, the body of a devil. Long, wavy dyed hair completed the perfect package of a sex siren. Jenny oozes sensuality from her head to toe.

At the dinner, I think Claire, Michelle and Jenny were the top 3 most attractive ladies.

Jenny was 10 years younger than George, so she was 32 years old now. We could not fathom how on earth could George marry such a young and sexy wife.

I still remembered at the dinner, George basically paraded his beautiful wife. Table by table, he introduced his wife to everyone, including the bunch of new joiners at the table beside us. After that, they were all commenting and gossiping non-stop how beautiful George's wife was.

During the D&D, there was a game where the most handsome guys and prettiest ladies were called on stage to be voted by the audience.

Claire and Michelle were both called on stage. But they didn't win.

Jenny was the female winner. Raymond was the male winner.

Jenny look-alike

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 12-06-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1