The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Good story, camping to see ending

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-01-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I sat at the bar nursing my jack & coke.

The manager had not arrived yet.

I wondered why I was even there.

The seconds ticked away and four more jack & cokes later I was ready to leave.

"Hey Mark!"

I turned.

My army buddy, James, was there with his wife the manager.

"What are you doing here? Could have dropped us a text if you wanna hang out."

I wondered what an appropriate response would be.

"Well… I just wanted some information."

I turned to the manager, Kelly.

She looked at me.

"Oh. That lady."

She went behind the bar and poured herself a drink and one more for me.

"I'm guessing there's a long story behind this."

We moved to a table near the back.

I shared with them all that had happened in the past between me and Ann. They seemed a little surprised that I had developed feelings for someone that much older.

"Well, she was in here very often, even when you were overseas. But she stopped coming, I think around a year before you came back?"

Perhaps she was waiting for me to appear.

"Did she pick up any guys when she was here?"

Kelly laughed.

"No. She just looked. If she did pick anyone up, it's probably outside and I wouldn't know."

"I see."

"Give it up bro. She must be near 50 by now."

"I'm not that old."

"Well she hasn't been here for awhile now. Maybe it's time you move on?"

"It's not easy to move on. The letter you passed me the other time. Did you read it?"

"No. I assumed it was private."

"Well, she said she would contact me when the time is right. And based on what you told me, it seems like she was trying to contact me, since she came here so often."

Kelly was silent for awhile.

"Well, she never asked anything everytime she was here. Other than give me the letter to pass to you."

James decided to chip in with his own input.

"Don't think it will take so long for her to settle her things right? It's been 5 years. Give it up bro."

"I need the closure."

"Everybody wants closure. But what if you never get it? Are you going to live like this for the rest of your life?"

"Let's go for a smoke bro. Clear your head."

We headed outside.
Old 25-01-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

We need a closure too!

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 25-01-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, let us have the ending

Old 26-01-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

As we sat on the pavement, the memories came flooding back.

From my first encounter with Ann, to the subsequent meet-ups and the unfortunate ending.

Again, I watched the shapely legs walk past us on their way to the pub. Again, I hoped a familiar pair would stop and ask for a lighter.

I felt weird that I was being so sentimental.

James suddenly popped the question that everyone avoided asking.

"Why are you leaving the army?"

"I don't know. It just doesn't feel right anymore."

"You know how many of my enciks struggled to cross over? You crossed over and now you're leaving? I hope you have a plan."

"Well… I don't. Not yet. Maybe drive Grab."

James was genuinely shocked.

"Bro, that's not smart. At least go get the security license?"

"That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid."

"What? Security, insurance, property, car salesmen?"

"Yeah."

"You know why a lot of us end up there right?"

"Yeah."

"It's because we have no exit plan."

"What's your exit plan?"

James smiled.

"If I don't leave, I'll stay till I retire. If I leave, I'm gonna open a cafe with Kelly."

"That's an expensive plan."

"At least I have a plan."

"Thanks bro. I'll keep that in mind."

James excused himself to go to the washroom while I finished up my stick.

I took out my phone and checked the whatsapp message to Ann. Still not delivered.

How long was I going to wait until I finally decided to move on?

James was right. I had no plan. I hastily left a rather stable job. And I was waiting for a woman who probably didn't have a plan either.

I stubbed out my stick and walked towards the trashbin to throw it away. Along the way, I saw a familiar red convertible drive past. The top was down. My heart skipped a beat. Unfortunately it was a guy driving it. I guess somehow Ann, or the bittersweet memories of Ann, had decided to resurface to torment me.
Old 26-01-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very nice read and update, hoping there will be some sweetener memories at the end of story
Old 26-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Glad that you are back to help finish the story. Many thanks! ��

After so many years past, still cannot uppz you again ��
Old 26-01-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Dear TS, hope u already got over her. Life goes on. She is 50? Or more by now, maybe a grandma. U are close to 40 n that’s when life starts.

Old 26-01-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A bittersweet romance, nothing stirs the heart more than pinning on a hope. Wish TS could find closure in some way.
Old 26-01-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Wow... seem a never ending story
Old 26-01-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

I headed back that night pondering my life choices.

At least I didn't have much liabilities. No house, no car, no girlfriend.

After a quick shower, I lay on the bed and check WhatsApp again. The message was still a single grey tick. I guess she had changed her number. Or maybe she blocked me.

I was about to sleep when I received a notification on my Telegram app. It was from an unfamiliar number.

I opened the message and saw that it was a self-destructing picture.

That was interesting. I did use Telegram for some secret chats with various ladies. Usually just to exchange pictures which shouldn't be saved.

I opened the picture.

It was a selfie of Ann.

She looked really much older. Which wasn't surprising considering I was already past mid-30s.

I wondered how I should respond. Then a message came in.

"Hi, Mark. It's been awhile."

I considered just calling her to speak with her. The next message came in.

"How have you been?"

I racked my brains trying to think of what my first words should be.

"I know this is the right number."

I decided to just be frank.

"Can we meet? I want to talk."

There was no reply for awhile. And she went offline.

That was anti-climatic. Or did I just rush things?

I put my phone down and closed my eyes. The relatively small amount of alcohol I had consumed previously was already wearing off. Maybe it would be better if I went to sleep.

Roughly half an hour later my phone beeped. It was a Telegram message. With another self-destructing selfie. Of Ann in front of my front door.

I sat straight up. What in the world was going on?

"Are you going to let me in or shall I ring the doorbell?"

I scrambled out of bed and rushed to the door. Thankfully my parents were already asleep as it was nearly 3am.

I opened the door and unlocked the gate silently.

There she stood, shoulder length hair tied in a pony tail, dressed in a simple tank top and denim shorts, obviously showing off those toned legs.

"Hi." She whispered.

Part of me actually cringed. We were a little too old to be doing this. Me, in my mid 30s, sneaking a lady in her mid 40s, into a house I shared with my parents. Twenty years ago this would have made more sense.

Obviously that was something we both were lacking.

I ushered her in, closed the gate and door silently and led her by the hand to my room, locking the door behind me.

Part of me wanted to devour her right there and then, having not seen her for such a long time. I wasn't sure if she wanted the same thing. But we just sat on the bed looking at each other, holding hands.

"So, it's been awhile."
Old 26-01-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
macprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story TS, please continue.
Old 26-01-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

pls continue mark. i believe many readers are camping for your updates
Old 27-01-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Bravo! 👏 Thank you for the update!
Old 27-01-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

I had so many questions. How did she know where I lived? Why was she back? Was her husband and his friends going to beat me up again? What was she doing here right now?

I guess all my questions would be answered eventually.

"So…"

She put her finger on my lips to silence me, then pushed me down onto my back. She climbed onto me and sat down. If I was hard, and she was naked and wet, I probably would have gone straight in. Thank goodness for her denim shorts.

I placed my hands on her hips, thinking if I should just push her off, or slide them upwards to cup her breasts. It was like old times again, but it appeared like she was just going to use me to fulfil some primal urges.

She took my hands and pinned them above my head. She bent down and kissed my forehead, cheek, then my lips. I wondered why I was being so submissive. Was I secretly turned on by a dominating woman? My cock was definitely stirring down below, trying hard to form a tent in my boxers. But her lower half was pressed down against it.

We kissed, no tongue, for a couple of seconds, then she stopped and stared into my eyes.

"I missed you."

I didn't know how to reply to that. I probably missed her too. But the way she kept me in the dark, and leaving a couple of times, surely it would have had some negative effect.

"How do you know where I live?"

She smiled.

"Photos of your ID on my ex's phone."

It was years ago when he ambushed me. But now I had some answers. He is an ex. I guess they probably divorced soon after her kids grew up.

"How did you know I'm still using the same number?"

"I didn't. Lucky I guess."

She kissed me again.

"Why look for me after so long?"

She paused for awhile, as though she was thinking of a suitable response. Then suddenly, she removed her tank top and her bra, before lying down on me. I felt her soft breasts press against me and my cock was definitely leaking precum.

"How did you know I was back?"

She remained silent, but released my arms, choosing to remove my t-shirt. I wanted to fondle her breasts but somehow my arms didn't want to react to my brain's instructions. She kissed my neck, running her tongue down it. She planted light kisses all the way down, stopping at my left nipple where she gave it a couple of licks, and a gentle nibble. Something sticky definitely came out down below.

"Can you answer me?"

She ignored me, planting more kisses as she went further down. I was obviously enjoying it as I had not been with a woman for quite some time, and my cock was reacting the way a cock should react. Luckily I didn't have early erectile dysfunction.

She pulled down my boxers and my cock sprang out, hard as a rock. A drop of precum was at the tip and she licked it off, before planting kisses down the shaft, all the way to the balls. She sucked them lightly, causing me to shudder, and ran her tongue up the shaft and back to the head. She was about to wrap her lips around it when I stopped her.

"I think we need to talk."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1