The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unleashing the Female Orgasm

Wow, life story of a master student.
Subscribed!

Intelligence is sexy
Old 31-01-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
NMCP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitch tent here
Old 31-01-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
CapitolMall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 31-01-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
darren69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarren69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next instalment.
Old 01-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Alclyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rendition 3...

And then exactly one week later, I received a call and guess who? Mr Broad Shoulders (BS) actually got my hand phone number from my staff and called me. The conversation was actually very proper. He was actually looking to invest in a Japanese restaurant himself and wanted to get a little bit more info about the F&B industry since we had hit it off quite well the other afternoon.

We arranged for a dinner at the " target takeover" restaurant the very next evening. I wore a blue/white fitted cotton spandex dress with black heels and he turned up in a denim looking shirt with grey corduroy pants. I must say I suddenly felt quite shy the moment our eyes met again for the second time as he approached me. I could almost see him checking out the outlines of my breasts, waist and butt through the rather tight fitted dress that I wore. In that split second, I felt this sudden coyness just like when u suddenly see your crush looking at you at the very same time you glanced at him.

He had one of the widest and friendliest smile I had ever seen and immediately it gave me this sense of comfort and genuineness about him. He is not the typical suave, well-heeled banker as many may imagine by now... Instead he had this goofy, boyish charm mixed with a killer stare that somehow seemed a little different to me. As you see, I come from a pretty well-known all girls school and thereafter quite a good college and I have certainly met my fair share of "atas", "wanna-be" and "show -off" men along the way. But he was none of those. Instead, BS had this bad boy kick-ass Beng-ness about him that just drew me to him like a bee to honey.

As he led me to the reserved table, he gently put his hand on my back as he motioned me to my seat and for that 1 second or two, I could literally feel his fingers against my back. It was a queasy nice feeling. And as I leaned forward to take a seat, my body inched about few centimeters closer to him and I could smell his perfume almost at my nose. Subtlety, I moved just a few inches more forward and took a deeper breath in. Davidoff Coolwater....Omg ! How the hell did He know that this smell literally makes me weak in my knees????!!!? I must qualify that Smell is second on my turn-on lists after visuals. I realised sometime in my early twenties that certain smells just make me curl up like a little kitten once it comes close to me... and Davidoff Coolwater is one of them. the perfume mixed with some manly perspiration is like a major erotic turn-on for me.

It was a Japanese restaurant and we each ordered a bowl chirashi plus drinks. Truth be told, I am a tee-totaller and CANNOT DRINK FOR NUTS. On the other hand, I learned that Mr BS can drink like towers and towers before becoming drunk. Not to embarrass myself, I ordered a pint of beer as well.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

...looks like it is another romantic, sensual & well written in english story wif a very fierce sounding erotic title coming from yet another female writer who is a Masters' student....Enjoying the read so far ! ...plzzz continue, sis..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-02-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Alclyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Unleashing the Female Orgasm

Rickey: Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully when u guys have fully absorbed the entire story you guys have a better idea on what makes a girl tick - emotionally and then physically. Along the way I hope I can teach u enough tricks and drop enough hints to make you drive your gals wild and ride like bad girls too

Let me know if there are other things that u guys are dying to know from a girls' perspective of course

Mwacks,
XXXxxx
Old 01-02-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE
And then exactly one week later, I received a call and guess who? Mr Broad Shoulders (BS) actually got my hand phone number from my staff and called me....[/QUOTE]

Your staff just casually gave away your hand phone # to a stranger without checking with u? Seriously? Looks like you need to train them properly😬
Old 01-02-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Going to buy Davidoff Coolwater later...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 01-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice write up sis
Old 01-02-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
makeITbark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Going to buy Davidoff Coolwater later...

We all know your backside is too hot after gangbang session by Indians/Banglas/ISIS ....
No need announce to everybody ...

WUJI to reply me boh? or scared of me as usual?
Old 01-02-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alclyt View Post
Rickey: Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully when u guys have fully absorbed the entire story you guys have a better idea on what makes a girl tick - emotionally and then physically. Along the way I hope I can teach u enough tricks and drop enough hints to make you drive your gals wild and ride like bad girls too

Let me know if there are other things that u guys are dying to know from a girls' perspective of course

Mwacks,
XXXxxx
Keep sharing yr story.
It was well wtitten, very detail.

May i suggest that u highlight/bold the things that turn u on..

Hsppy new year sis.
Old 01-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
Monkey2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story pls continue.
Old 01-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster