The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
We agreed and started our trading. Joey began to her trading request with Bryan and Charlie, "Come on, how much you willing to selling them?" Joey asked in her sweet, tipsy voice.

"Wah, so teh ah. How to tahan sia. Whole night got pretty girl play with us and let us enjoy the view liao. Hahaha." Bryan teased her. "Let you offer then"

"Ok. $xxx ok? For xxx and xxx properties.. Please.... 老板? " Joey pleaded.

"Wah like that so good deal for you leh. How can?" Charlie replied, prompting Joey to bend further forward closer to them as she pleaded with them some more. Subconsciously she was shaking her butt, exposing glimpse of the red lacy thongs, much to the surprise of Andy and myself.

"Ok la, buay tahan already. Later nose bleed ah. U Hmmmm some more. Haha." Charlie replied.

"Yeah, thank you 老板." Joey stood up excitedly, leaned against the table to reach out across the table to choose the property cards from Bryan and Charlie. As she is doing so, the hem of the dress was hiked up and pressed against the table; revealing a bit of the lacy thongs and as she bent forward, more of her cup D cleavage. Everyone couldn't blink for that moment.
Quote:
Once at home, I placed her on our bed. As I was changing out of my clothes by the bed, I couldn't help admiring at Joey, totally gone. Her dress hiked up, legs apart and revealing her bright red lacy thongs....
Thats the kind of view i like to see ...I love to see notti Joey wifey showing us the bright red lacy n sexy thongs that she was wearing out with u ...can TS ???...i want to follow u home to see wat u do to Joey can ??...nah just kidding nia...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 24-01-2021 at 03:30 PM.
Old 24-01-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
That's the piece I managed to find from laundry.
Old 24-01-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Can only upload less than 2 mb photo. So got to crop and crop until this size.

Old 24-01-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
lymain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Her juice dried up. Nice share bro.
Old 24-01-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Nice! Looks like it smells heavenly! More please.
Old 24-01-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Nice! Looks like it smells heavenly! More please.
Confirm exotic leh. After whole day and night. Until next day morning. U sure will smell heavenly?
Old 25-01-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
CapitalMore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapitalMore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lucky Andy, Bryan and Charlie!
Old 27-01-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Confirm exotic leh. After whole day and night. Until next day morning. U sure will smell heavenly?
Of course. All of us will grab it. Haha
Old 27-01-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Walau !...Joey so notti wifey ahh ...left so much whitish stains on her red g-string panties after wetting her pussy ..TS, I like v. much this pair of soiled maroon colour bra n the red lacy g-string panties worn by Joey....any chance of giving them to me or selling to me???..... hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 28-01-2021 at 10:27 PM.
Old 11-02-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Adventure #45: Off Day

Took leave last Friday, so we planned a day of activities. Gym in early afternoon, followed by doing our CNY shopping, before ending with dinner and drinks.

Joey in her black sports bra, loose singlet and her usual yellow tights and red thongs. Gym is rather quiet during this timing. Nothing out of the norm except for the usual cleavage squeezing out of her black sports bra and faint cameltoe from her tights that cause ocassional glances from the guys.

After gym, we did a quick wipe down before heading off to Chinatown. No point bathing and changing as we expected to be hot and sweaty again when doing our CNY shopping in Chinatown.

This attire proves to be rather eye catching, especially in Chinatown area. Joey is getting quite a fair bit of attention from the old men, sitting around or drinking in the coffeeshop, as we were window shopping and soaking into the CNY mood. (This year is a lot quieter).

We went into a shop selling varieties of decorations and stuff. The guy manning the shop is a rugged Chinese man in his 50s. His eyes litted up when he saw us entering.

"来,美女,要什么?" the guy asked Joey.

"You go choose and tell the uncle ba. I go see other things there." I told Joey as I walked further in to another side of the shop. (Usually I will let Joey takes her time to choose as she always can't decide and will take some time.)

After loitering for 10 minutes, I went to search for Joey. Just as I expected, she is still at the decorations section and is not done yet. So I hang around nearby, giving her more time to decide. From my distance I can hear some of the conversations.

After loitering for 10 minutes, I went to search for Joey. Just as I expected, she is still at the decorations section and is not done yet. So I hang around nearby, giving her more time to decide. From my distance I can hear some of the conversations.

"这么多,不懂要买哪一个。" Joey was telling the uncle.

"不然买两个Ong Lai, big ones. Hang outside. Very nice." Uncle recommended.

"好像很大leh" Joey commented.

"哪里会大,你会怕大的meh?哈哈,没人嫌大的啦。" Uncle teased Joey as he is eyeing on her cleavage through the singlet. "还是你要这个牛的,cute 的" Uncle recommended more, pointing to a ox design one at the bottom section.

Joey bent down to take a closer look at the design, with her butt point high up towards the uncle. The uncle also took the opportunity to squat down behind her and "intro" a few more designs at the bottom section, causing Joey to be in this position for a longer time. His face was rather close to her ass, so I am sure he can see the cameltoe and the thongs from the tights. He might even be able to smell her sweaty smelly pussy after a long walk and gym.

After another 5 minutes of choosing, Joey finally decided, much to the disappointment of the uncle. We paid up and left for our dinner and drinks.
Old 11-02-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Went to a bistro in the east which is having beer promotions, 2 towers for $88 nett. Since its still early, so we decided to go for the promo. After our first tower, we are slightly high and were talking on some topic about market value.

"You also got market value ma. Still got people bio leh." I teased Joey.

"Crazy ah. Where got sia. Fat leh. That's why need go gym work out." Joey rebutted.

"No la, go gym is to maintain figure nia ma. U just go Chinatown getting quite a fair bit of attention leh, even the shop uncle also personal service." I told her the 'attention' she is getting earlier on.

"Old uncles ma." Joey rebutted.

"Good value leh with old uncles." I said. "Good money leh. Haha. Imagine they are all eager to see u naked. Haha."

"Haha will meh, got people wanna pay to just see meh." Joey joined in the discussion. "Like that how much? Haha."

"I don't know leh. Maybe erm, say $20 for 1 min?" I imagined, trying to come up with a rough estimate. Don't know if there is even such a market rate. "Imagine got 5 interested ones. You earn $100 liao."

"1 min, to see naked ah. Cannot touch ah." Joey asked. "Haha, got so good money one meh. Like that will satisfy meh."

"Then when gian liao then u charge more lo haha." I said. "Wow, you never reject outright. Means you are actually considering ah. Haha. Exciting right."

"Ya la.. But... No la. Shy one leh. Seems weird." Joey defended herself. That's our topic as we continue with our second tower.
Old 11-02-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Once home, I decided to play out the scenario. "小妹,来,uncle给你二十块,可以看吗?"

The tipsy Joey played along, " 不可以摸。" as she slowly took off her singlet, sports bra, as her cup D boobs burst out. Next she peeled off her tights and thongs together, revealing her glistening wet dirty pussy. "一分钟开始。"

"Wow, very nice. Nice huge erected nipples. Turn around and bend down." I instructed Joey. "Now sit on the bed. Lift up your legs and spread them wide."

Joey did as she was instructed, within the 1 minute. "Wow, very nice chee bye. You are horny too ah." I asked as I brushed my fingers gently over her pussy.

"Uncle, 不可以摸." Joey brushed my hands away. "Ok. 时间到了." Joey said as she stood up and I 'paid' her $20.

"我要买多点,$50 dollars for 69?" I asked.

"不要啦,肮脏。我刚才去gym。还没洗。" Joey kinda rejected. But I insisted. "没关系,我喜欢这个味道。我也是还没有洗。来吧。" With that I push her onto the bed into doggy position while I slid under her.

"Ahhhh. Uncle... Ahh. 肮脏,很臭的。我流汗。Ahh...." Joey try to reject weakly this time. But I grabbed onto her ass hard and pushed her down as I lick furiously. "it's ok, uncle like. You like my dirty sweaty old cock? Come suck it."

"Ahhh no.. Ahh. Ahhh no.. Nice.. Ahh ahh.. Hmm.. Ahhh" Joey moaned as I continued to lick her, before she cannot take it and engulfed my cock into her mouth. "Hmm ahhh. Ahh.. Hmm."

"Wow, 你好湿了,horny liao ah. Your chee bye smell and taste so nice. Salty." I teased her more while sucking on her clitoris.

"Ahhh. Ahh. Yes ahh. Hmm your... Cock.. Ahh... Smelly ahh.. Hmm... Cumming. Ahh." Joey orgasmed.

"Wow, buay tahan, how much to fuck you." I asked Joey casually.

"8...0.." she replied, as she is still panting and regaining her composure lying on her back.

"That is cheap. Ok." I grabbed her legs, spread them wide and fucked her hard. "Wow, so tight and wet. You love it when uncle fucked you right."

"Ahhh. Ahh. Ahhh yes. Ahh. I drunk... And.. High... Ah.. Liao ah.." Joey closed her eyes and moan. Probably imagining the shop uncle or some dirty old man fucking her. "Cum. Cumming.. Ahh. Hmm" her pussy clenched my cock hard.

I continued pumping for another 5 mins. Its difficult to last with her moanings and pussy clenching. It didn't take me long before I ejaculated into her pussy.

We rested for a while before washing up and rest for the night. End day I paid Joey $150 but it was a scenario well played.
Old 11-02-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now, finally this update has brought back a bit of excitement and spice into it again, although it’s not pushing the boundary type excitement like during wedding photography or geylang street value test with uncle stories, it’s still a nice & lovely update progression nonetheless. Love the story. Keep up the good work bro.
Old 11-02-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aldrich87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
camping for more
Old 11-02-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster