The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
goodman_tay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

hi bro...

hope to share this gem...

Regards
Old 12-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Looks: 9
Ht/wght: 1.63/48kg (Estimate. Did not carry weighing scale)
Body: 9.5
Boobs: 9 natural non droopy C cups.
Pussy: 8 Not super tight but ok la. Quite bushy.
Gfe: 9
Frenching: Only light kisses.
Rtf: Already saving up.
Thanks for the FR bro! Glad to see that you have enjoyed the seesion with Feifei and your ratings on her are quite similar to mine.

Hope to see more FRs soon!

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 12-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
Bumpf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.

Normally, I'd take such claims as 'my greatest discovery ever' with a pinch of salt, but in this case, the high commendation is wholly deserved. Cheers to Bro Iluvmiki, he is a better man than me, since I don't know if i'd be so quick to share this lovely find!

Met Fei Fei early this afternoon, couldn't wait to strike after reading the original FR. Although I wouldn't describe her as having model looks, she is pretty by any standard, possessing a youthful exuberance which really shines through. More importantly, however, are those portruding C-cuppers which really inspire some beast-like reactions

I won't describe the session in torrid detail. Truth be told, she isn't service oriented. Don't expect BBBJ, rimming etc. However, she really scores top points in GFE. The whole experience was filled with warm hugging, stroking and playful bed talk. It seems silly to say this with regards to a working girl, but it felt fresh, invigorating...felt a lot more like love making than a simple fuck. I seriously considering RTF right now, just a few hours after...

Looks: 7.5 youthful, cute looks
Body: 8.0 natural c-cup, full butt on a 21-yr old body mmm
BJ: didn't ask, didn't need
FJ: 8.5 moaning and wimpering at appropriate times very responsive
GFE: 9.5 highest i've given to PRC FL, would depend on personal chemistry
RTF: tonight or tomorrow morning, great deal at $80 imo

As Bro Iluvmiki has stated, please please treat her gently if you meet her, finds like this are few and far between. Enjoy.
Old 13-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Leeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thx so much for Bro Iluvmiki for his instant return of PM 2day.

Fast leg, fast leg, msg her for a session later in the evening and as bro iluvmiki claimed that she was overwhelmed with too many calls just a few days in sillypore, it took numerous messages and calls for her to meet a carpark btwn GL 1x/2x and luckily the session was confirmed finally.

So not disappointed at all and true to Bro Iluvmiki's claim , she was very innocent in look n japanese liked feature and style with a very full buxom though her sporty white top was not so tight .... whether it was the lucky star shining on me 2nite ... there was actually chemistry btwn us with such a short period of acquaintance n along in the drive, tcss to a hotel at upper lorong.

Inside the room, tcss again till she was in her birthday suit and whoa ... her body was lithe with full c cup natural boobs and a very proportional body shape with a veri slight baby fat around her waist only

I will not go into details of our wonderful love-making session but true to Bro Iluvmike's claim, I can ascertain that it's 101% like making out with your sweetheart, totally no signS of any COMMERCIAL transaction at all.

When we finished, we held hands and checked out of the hotel like sweetheart n sent her back to her apartment as she did not feel like standing on the streets. When she was about to alight from my vehicle, she gave me a light peck on the cheek n called it a nite

Name: Fei2
Origin: ChongQing
Looks: 9/10 stunning n youthful n the look at close range grows on u
Body: C-cup boobs (natrual) with all the curves at the right places
Fj: 8/10
Bj/bbbj: 7.5/10
GFE: 101%, nvr nvr rush at all n when clicked she's very playful ...
Damage: $80 + $$tips, rm and cd my own
RTF: Will do it again and again if Vit M and time permit ....

Please be nice and gentle to her n treat her like a lamb to Bro Iluvmilk's advice. Do not damage this piece of MUST FUCK MEAT .......
Old 13-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Samster

iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpf View Post
I seriously considering RTF right now, just a few hours after...

As Bro Iluvmiki has stated, please please treat her gently if you meet her, finds like this are few and far between. Enjoy.
Thanks bro! Your FR fully endorsed my claims on Feifei... and you are seriously considering RTF just hours after your session? That says it all!

Come to think of it, I've given out Feifei's contact to 50+ senior bros. If she serves an average of 8 bros a day, it will take a week to make every bro happy. And if every bro RTF with her once, that will take 2 weeks!!!

When will I ever get my turn???

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 13-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds2006 View Post

Name: Fei2
Origin: ChongQing
Looks: 9/10 stunning n youthful n the look at close range grows on u
Body: C-cup boobs (natrual) with all the curves at the right places
Fj: 8/10
Bj/bbbj: 7.5/10
GFE: 101%, nvr nvr rush at all n when clicked she's very playful ...
Damage: $80 + $$tips, rm and cd my own
RTF: Will do it again and again if Vit M and time permit ....

Please be nice and gentle to her n treat her like a lamb to Bro Iluvmilk's advice. Do not damage this piece of MUST FUCK MEAT .......
Thanks for the FR bro, xie xie ni.....

Last edited by iluvmiki; 13-05-2007 at 12:25 AM.
Old 13-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
Thanks for the FR bro! Glad to see that you have enjoyed the seesion with Feifei and your ratings on her are quite similar to mine.

Hope to see more FRs soon!
Wau Bro, I thought I hunted this tiger down, But its seems that u r ahead of me She really not bad looking and seems she not bad on bed also. But personally she Loks MILFY to me
Old 13-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Wau Bro, I thought I hunted this tiger down, But its seems that u r ahead of me She really not bad looking and seems she not bad on bed also. But personally she Loks MILFY to me
Bro Lightning, are we talking about the same girl here? I did not recall giving out her contacts to you leh...

Old 13-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_lin96 View Post
hi bro. im interested in her. can pass me her contact pls? ASAP....

i pay for her at less 120.

thks bro.
Sorry bro, it's not the money that matters...

Old 13-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpf View Post
Wow.

Normally, I'd take such claims as 'my greatest discovery ever' with a pinch of salt, but in this case, the high commendation is wholly deserved. Cheers to Bro Iluvmiki, he is a better man than me, since I don't know if i'd be so quick to share this lovely find!

Met Fei Fei early this afternoon, couldn't wait to strike after reading the original FR. Although I wouldn't describe her as having model looks, she is pretty by any standard, possessing a youthful exuberance which really shines through. More importantly, however, are those portruding C-cuppers which really inspire some beast-like reactions

I won't describe the session in torrid detail. Truth be told, she isn't service oriented. Don't expect BBBJ, rimming etc. However, she really scores top points in GFE. The whole experience was filled with warm hugging, stroking and playful bed talk. It seems silly to say this with regards to a working girl, but it felt fresh, invigorating...felt a lot more like love making than a simple fuck. I seriously considering RTF right now, just a few hours after...

hi , brother is me ,
Old 13-05-2007, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
peterpan1702 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
Bro Lightning, are we talking about the same girl here? I did not recall giving out her contacts to you leh...
brother, i am new here and just return from States and need to check out any good Gem here. pleas PM me her contract. Thank you ...........
Old 13-05-2007, 11:05 AM
mysf

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro ,Can I hv this gem too ?
Old 13-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks to bro iluvmiki for the fast response. upz u in return liao heh
but she alrdy gg to sleep last nite when i called her at 12am LOL

then today she start in afternoon, wah siao liao la, now gtg out mothers day ma... tink have to wait till tonite or tml liao. hope she not too tire out by our good bros here by then

hopefully got FR from me soon
Old 13-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

WOw how canI just miss this tread....

Care to PM me contact???

Mr cactus
Old 13-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
WOw how canI just miss this tread....

Care to PM me contact???

Mr cactus
u cant miss this bro,this is a gem.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1