The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
reb1rth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Sweet Sweet Jen

— continued below:

“Wow, wow, wow.” Those three words keep repeating in my head like a broken record as I was mesmerized by the figure that was presented upon me. My eyes couldn’t stop tracing the contours of Jen’s body. She doesn’t look like her age at all. Everything about her were perfect. Her ample-sized assets matches the width of her hips perfectly shaping her silhouette to that of an hour glass.

Her skin seems to be in some sort of glow and the bright fluorescent office lights radiates her glow even more. Her brownish colored hair were let loose but somehow they were perfectly rested on her womanly shoulders. “Is this really Jen? She looks like an angel!” I thought to myself. “Is this real life?” I questioned myself again and again but there was no question about this figure, this lady, this work of art right here was indeed Jen. Her smile got wider followed by a confident yet cheeky smirk almost mocking me as if she was telling me that this was just nothing compared to what was about to come.If I could describe to you how Jen looked like at that moment, it wouldn’t do her looks any justice. Not even an apology.

Jen donned a satin black bra that has diamond like buttons or Swarovski crystals (whatever you called those?) placed in a straight line on the top edges of her bra cup giving her that demure yet sexy look. The ‘push-up’ effect of her bra not overly lifting but rather it is of the perfect pressure to really bring out that cleavage of hers. Her matching colored t-string with the sides raised higher than usual to further enhance that hour glass shape of hers. It was like Christmas arrived early!

As Jen sashayed towards me with vigor and class like a veteran Victoria Secret Angel, you could see her breast jiggle and her hair bounced in tandem. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. Jen at that moment looked like a Kate Moss double, at the peak of her career, wowing the crowd but unfortunately or should I say fortunately it was only for me!

Questioning back on forth between reality and fantasy, i swear in like 3 full strides Jen was standing right infront of me. “Is this fucking real?”. “What the fuck is happening?” I shaked my head and a couple more times for good measure trying to make sense of the situation. This moment was like a well thought out fantasy that just turned into a good fucking r-e-a-l-i-t-y. No puns intended.
Old 30-12-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
doxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, nice, more please!!
Old 30-12-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Thank you all those that come to support my story. Believe it or not, most of the information published in this thread are real. Even the name of the girl in this story. Reliving this story makes me lust for Jen once again. Sigh...

— continued below:

There she was. Standing right infront of me, just a feet away. Her bare laden body within my reach. The smell of her body almost intoxicating but not to the point of suffocating. I wasn’t sure if it was her perfume or just her womanly smell. Either way the smell made me motionless. As much as I want to lay my hands on that bare smooth skin of hers, it was as if I was pinned down by a higher power.

“How many more minutes do you need ? To complete the program.” she whispered to my ears. Still overawed by the occasion, i couldn’t hear what she was saying. Jen with the tip of index finger ran through the outline of my right outer ears, and whispered once more “You have 5 minutes.” I couldn’t really make out what she meant by 5 minutes. “Get to work.” This time her voice firm and clear. I didn’t even reply or looked at Jen.All I know, I had 5 minutes to complete whatever was left of the program, what came after that I wasn’t even sure.

Looking at those last few lines of code, I couldn’t figure out what was written because all I had in my mind were processing a million different scenarios of how I wanted to devour her. “Four minutes left.” Jen muttered. She was urging me. My heartbeat sped even faster, over clocking on adrenaline. “Let’s speed this up..” she muttered once again. “What did she meant by that?” I said to myself while staring over that last few lines of codes to ensure they are logical unlike the situation I am in, as nothing make sense at this point.

Jen then crept under table, and positioned herself right in front of my crotch. Her left forearm rested on my right thigh and her right forearm on my left. Gently, she alternated between the palm of her right hand and the back of her palm and caressed the middle area of my crotch where the zips were. “Concentrate above not below”. She giggled as she caught me looking down on her. “How the fuck do I even concentrate?” I thought to myself. Before I knew it, my pants were already down to my ankles. This time, it was only my underwear keeping Jen and my already erected cock.. apart. As my eyes were glued to the screen trying my best to complete whatever was left, I could feel Jen inching closer to my harden member. Jen then pushed her head towards my cock and started rubbing her face against it like a girl smooching their favorite stuffed animal. The only thing that I wanted at that point was to stuff my cock into that mouth hers.
Old 30-12-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
bat365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, camping for next update
Old 31-12-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
NewTexxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this nice story. TS please continue..
Old 31-12-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Happy new year to all the samster bros in this thread. Happy new year to all of you.

— continued

“Have I cummed?” I could feel the outer surface of my underwear already soaking wet. “Did I really cum without enjoying this as much as I can? What a fucking loser.” I thought to myself. As I glanced under the table to seek confirmation of my failure, my eyes met with Jen’s. “I’m surprised you can last this long.” As she continued licking my cock from the outside adding more saliva as she bob her head from left to right taking her time circling around like a predator playing with its prey. “Only if you complete what’s above before you cum, only then you can have all of this” Jen motioned her hands around herself forming a circle to iterate once again the grand prize for winning this little game of hers.

This was just like the scene in the movie ‘Swordfish’ where Helga gave a mind blowing blowjob for Stanley played by Hugh Jackman, a professional hacker who were tasked to hack into the US department of defense. Never have I imagined that I’m reliving that very scene. Every IT nerd dream fantasy.

This time without hesitation, Jen pulled the last piece of clothing in-between her and my already well lubricated cock as if signaling the end of play time. She meant business now. With her left hand holding the bottom half of my cock and the top half into her mouth. With precision of that of a skillful surgeon, she tugged and sucked my cock in perfect harmony. My senses heighten with the coldness of her hand countered by the warm, moist mouth of hers. If someone were to describe heaven, this must be it. I was pretty sure about it.

Within moments, I was on the verge of cumming. My cock were throbbing furiously with anticipation for my little white soldiers to march in. Holding her head with both my hands, I was getting ready to ejaculate into that warm moist mouth of hers. It was at that moment I suddenly remembered the little game of hers. If I were to finish first, I would not be allowed to have her after. “Think of something else. Think of something funny. Come on! Come on!” I urged myself in my mind. Sensing that I was trying to fight the urge to climax, she increased her tempo furiously making sure I wouldn’t be able to fend off this feeling of finishing. With 2 more skillfully timed tugging and sucking, sure enough i ejaculated. I sinked into my seat, closed my eyes, body full of ecstasy like a fallen wounded warrior. She may have won the battle but I’m pretty sure I will win this war.
Old 02-01-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
zuayana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story TS, please update again!
Old 02-01-2021, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
MovingAhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reb1rth View Post
Happy new year to all the samster bros in this thread. Happy new year to all of you.

— continued

“Have I cummed?” I could feel the outer surface of my underwear already soaking wet. “Did I really cum without enjoying this as much as I can? What a fucking loser.” I thought to myself. As I glanced under the table to seek confirmation of my failure, my eyes met with Jen’s. “I’m surprised you can last this long.” As she continued licking my cock from the outside adding more saliva as she bob her head from left to right taking her time circling around like a predator playing with its prey. “Only if you complete what’s above before you cum, only then you can have all of this” Jen motioned her hands around herself forming a circle to iterate once again the grand prize for winning this little game of hers.

This was just like the scene in the movie ‘Swordfish’ where Helga gave a mind blowing blowjob for Stanley played by Hugh Jackman, a professional hacker who were tasked to hack into the US department of defense. Never have I imagined that I’m reliving that very scene. Every IT nerd dream fantasy.

This time without hesitation, Jen pulled the last piece of clothing in-between her and my already well lubricated cock as if signaling the end of play time. She meant business now. With her left hand holding the bottom half of my cock and the top half into her mouth. With precision of that of a skillful surgeon, she tugged and sucked my cock in perfect harmony. My senses heighten with the coldness of her hand countered by the warm, moist mouth of hers. If someone were to describe heaven, this must be it. I was pretty sure about it.

Within moments, I was on the verge of cumming. My cock were throbbing furiously with anticipation for my little white soldiers to march in. Holding her head with both my hands, I was getting ready to ejaculate into that warm moist mouth of hers. It was at that moment I suddenly remembered the little game of hers. If I were to finish first, I would not be allowed to have her after. “Think of something else. Think of something funny. Come on! Come on!” I urged myself in my mind. Sensing that I was trying to fight the urge to climax, she increased her tempo furiously making sure I wouldn’t be able to fend off this feeling of finishing. With 2 more skillfully timed tugging and sucking, sure enough i ejaculated. I sinked into my seat, closed my eyes, body full of ecstasy like a fallen wounded warrior. She may have won the battle but I’m pretty sure I will win this war.
Excellent story! Keep on cumming
Old 02-01-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
steambuilding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More of Jen please!!
Old 03-01-2021, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Servxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reb1rth View Post
Hurry up! We need to go. Dave just messaged me that he is already at the lobby waiting for me...” exclaimed Jen. “What ? I thought he told you he be working late today?” I responded with a puzzled look on my face. “OMG, he said he coming up to my office.” As we both hurriedly put on whatever clothes belonging to us on that now cold hard office floor waiting for the arrival of Jen’s boyfriend.

You see, I get to know Jen from an ex colleague. He intro-ed me to Jen as Jen needed an engineer to fix/enhance her company’s financial workbook as the price quoted by vendors were out of their budget range. Never in my wildest dream have I ever ever envisioned that we would ever arrived at this point.

Let me describe to you more about Jen. When I knew her she was in her mid 30s. Jen looks like a regular plain Jane trapped in the bustling concrete jungle that is the CBD. She has shoulder length hair, minimal make up and usually dressed in common office dresses that you see while walking along Raffles. However one thing that Jen has is a killer smile and a more than a surprising high sexual needs.

“Hi reb1rth!” said Jen in that cute but assuring voice of hers. “I am Jen, the one you talked to yesterday regarding the project”. As she handed out her hand for a handshake like how every business meeting starts with. “Huh? Oh oh okay! Hi hi!” I responded. My reply seems unassured. I wasn’t overwhelmed by the occasion, I was overwhelmed by that kilo watt smile of hers as we locked eyes for the very first time. As I shake off that moment and finding my composure, I was led to a meeting room with a big “JEN” sign on the door..

As we were going though the details, Jen suddenly asked “is there something on my lips? Cause I see you looking at my lips a few times!”. “ EH? Oh no no no. It just that your lips are overly glossy!” I replied accompanied by a faint laughter so as to defuse the awkward situation. “Hehe, yeah the office is too dry at times thus why I put on these new lip gloss that helps to protect and lubricate my lips!” exclaimed Jen while putting on that killer smile once again. Lubricate it does reminiscing the first time those lips sucked on my modest 6 inch cock.
Excellent story bro and thanks for uploading your fantasy here.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

more pls !! great story
Old 03-01-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
DreamC639 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more!
Old 03-01-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
niaoshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, camping too
Old 03-01-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
prawobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share TS, please continue...
Old 03-01-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Thank you all bros for the support. Much appreciate the kind words.. please up my points if you like my story..

— continued below:

“Mmmmmm...” Jen murmured with satisfaction as she savoured every last drop of it. Every drop, every last remnants of my sperm were swallowed dry by this sultry, seductive temptress. Knowing that I might have fucked up this opportunity of a lifetime, i sink deeper into my seat feeling both dejected and fulfilled at the same time. “What if this was it?” I whispered to my inner self. “What if.. this was my only chance?” I questioned myself agin. Usually, if this was to happen with any other girl I would have taken it as a victory but somehow it felt empty knowing that it could have been more with Jen. Slowly as I opened my eyes to finally accept my fate, her eyes met mine once again.

With my cock still in her mouth, Jen was still sucking and kissing around it like a prized possession. The way she looked at me, those eyes were telling me that she owns me. All I could do was just stare at her. “This is still hard! Mmmmm..” Jen gave that smirk once again as she lick the tip of my cock, circling around it making me uncomfortable yet enjoyable. “What does she mean by that? Didn’t I lose this game of hers? Does this mean I still have a chance?” as i pep talked myself into a second chance with Jen.

I wasn’t satisfied with how this went. I wanted Jen. I wanted to taste her. All I wanted at that moment was to have all of Jen. Throughout all this time, Jen has been initiating the first move. I finally thought to myself, to redeem myself it’s about time I make the first move.

Sensing what I was about to do next, Jen pushed my chair outwards while keeping her left palm firm on my chest. She crept from underneath the table, licking her way up to my face leaving trails of saliva as if mapping out her next area to conquer. She sat on my lap and positioned her face directly in front of mine as if hinting me to make next move. Taking her hint, I moved my lips closer to hers but to my disappointment, she expertly dodged and move her head right next to my left ear, licked my ear lobe once and whispered “You lost. You can’t have any of this tonight.”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1