The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 24-01-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post
imagine if she says: “men are always like this, i’m used to it already, you’re not the first or the only one who raw me”

do you think you’ll visit her after that?
mai la
if she can do it to you, she can do it to others too
we are not the only customers that she has
Old 24-01-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
mai la
if she can do it to you, she can do it to others too
we are not the only customers that she has
Totally agree. Up up 14 humble points
Old 24-01-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Actually one of the MLs who allowed me to CIP is no longer working in the line. In fact she’s working in some other jobs now which I’m sure she’s not seeing any other people. She kept saying wanting to be with me. But of course I can’t be with her. Haha
Bro, just curious, what it takes to invite them to go hotel and have a session?

If I a not as good looking as you, How much to pay them?
Old 25-01-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28083 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpo...stcount=118667

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Yup once in a while. usually do in hotel.
Old 25-01-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

I have my fair share of raw with a few angpai during HC days..

These angpai domt provide FJ, only body and bbbj.

After visiting them many times and giving them good tips, we went on to have body rub... my penis rub on their pussy...

Then a few more of these sessions, i was given the permission to raw them.

One of the best fuck i had was with Tanglin HC - Natra. She was so pretty and sexy. Pussy tight, B cup and tall.
Old 25-01-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Bro, just curious, what it takes to invite them to go hotel and have a session?

If I a not as good looking as you, How much to pay them?
Bro, its not that difficult actually. Once you visit her more than once, you can start little chats and ask about off days or what time she end work. Then suggest to her you rather give all the money to her than pay the hourly rate to the shop. If she keen, she’ll drop hints on what it takes to bring her out.

Of cos some bros here are of higher level, the ML will bring these bros out instead.
Old 26-01-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
muttonchop is stuck in moderation for some time to come
I go raw allot. CIP also.
I fucked a ml in the ass also, and cum inside. She was super hot, her body like bikini model.

I use the fuck ml raw like every week. I have like a death wish, don't care just wanted to die already. Nothing to live for.

The girl will let you go raw in the heat of the moment. Also helps to be handsome 😂
Old 26-01-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
pppp0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My one experience - in a hotel, in the heat of actions, both unwared that the CD dropped out. Only discovered to our horror that we raw when done. ML insisted to rush to the nearest GP to prescribe morning after pill. We went together, both us were sure worried until she consumed the tab. continued to worry during the next 2 weeks over if her period starts at about the est. date. Did not intend to originally raw. Btw, she only restricted to HJ when in the shop based on my understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Bro, its not that difficult actually. Once you visit her more than once, you can start little chats and ask about off days or what time she end work. Then suggest to her you rather give all the money to her than pay the hourly rate to the shop. If she keen, she’ll drop hints on what it takes to bring her out.

Of cos some bros here are of higher level, the ML will bring these bros out instead.
Old 27-01-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post

Prince Devitt +45
Old 27-01-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Logic dictates that the ML will do extra and beyond if she has a liking for you at the same or reduced fees... Otherwise additional premium will be required...

So unless she has a death wish, that we are not aware of....

A couple of observations:
1) If first time visit and she's offering raw services, I'll avoid at all costs
2) If after a few visits, you'll be able to determine whether she is a player or into $$$
3) If throughout your visits and there is no haggling on the fees, means you guys probably have built some sort of "friendship"
4) So whatever happens subsequent to that is built on that "friendship"
5) Treasure that"frienship" cos you wont know when she will RTC or RTT or RTM

And that's all I have to say about that...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-01-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Just wanted to point out something,

Since most MLS are from PRC where they have a one child policy, many of them are actually sterile after their first child. So realistically a lot of ML/FLs from China over a certain age all can raw. STD is another topic but as ling as your dick doesn’t smell bad and they “inspect” a few times, not really a big deal la.
Old 27-01-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
ramman45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyramman45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had a lot of bed adventures during pdmm era. Nowadays tone down alot before the covid.
Old 27-01-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Just wanted to point out something,

Since most MLS are from PRC where they have a one child policy, many of them are actually sterile after their first child. So realistically a lot of ML/FLs from China over a certain age all can raw. STD is another topic but as ling as your dick doesn’t smell bad and they “inspect” a few times, not really a big deal la.
1 child policy era is over. No they dont sterile cos too troublesome and no meaning also over a sexless marriage.

They can raw bcos they dont practiced safe sex as long as they r not doing with strangers. Only professional inspects dick and smell if its STD infected.
Old 27-01-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman45 View Post
I had a lot of bed adventures during pdmm era. Nowadays tone down alot before the covid.
Yes, once you said PDMM, I can know u r an old driver
Old 27-01-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Logic dictates that the ML will do extra and beyond if she has a liking for you at the same or reduced fees... Otherwise additional premium will be required...

So unless she has a death wish, that we are not aware of....

A couple of observations:
1) If first time visit and she's offering raw services, I'll avoid at all costs
2) If after a few visits, you'll be able to determine whether she is a player or into $$$
3) If throughout your visits and there is no haggling on the fees, means you guys probably have built some sort of "friendship"
4) So whatever happens subsequent to that is built on that "friendship"
5) Treasure that"frienship" cos you wont know when she will RTC or RTT or RTM

And that's all I have to say about that...

Too many consideration and uncertainty, avoid ML if we want a clean partner.
Try factory worker, PDMM, teacher, business associate although no gurantee, its a safer bet that its going to be cleaner. She might double time but risk is lower. The thing is you need to spend some effort but lesser money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1