The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story: To The Top

Great story so far. Think there was a typo? Jane and I were tasked....should be Joey rite?
Old 15-01-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
Great story so far. Think there was a typo? Jane and I were tasked....should be Joey rite?
Shhhh, now we know the real name is Jane hahaha.
Old 15-01-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
niaoshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Shhhh, now we know the real name is Jane hahaha.
And TS is Tarzan?
Old 17-01-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
zen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
HAHAHA thanks for spotting!

I was wondering when will I have my first typo.

Well if the real name is Jane is for me to know and for y'all to find out
Old 17-01-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

zen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Joey: Think you can become a doctor. Such a waste being a teacher with this skill of urs.

We laughed and I helped to clean her wound before wrapping the gauze pad around it. I got her to rest while I finished up with the remaining preparation before both of us head down to the BBQ pit.

We started the BBQ and being the deadlog in the swimming pool, I was tasked to be the chef while the rest went for a swim. The guys strip down to their trunks while the girls except Joey stripped down to their bikini.

Me: Joey, not joining them?

Joey: Nah, I forgot to bring my bikini. They never tell me will be swimming.

Me: Huh? I thought they will always swim whenever we BBQ at Justin's condo?

Joey: Aiya, nevermind. I be your assistant chef. Later you bored too.

By now, Gina and Kelly were attracting a lot of attention from the rest of the residence. Gina was wearing a red string bikini, she is a B cupper and her faint abs line make her figure looked good. Kelly was wearing a floral flounce bikini which is such a tease with her C cup boobs.

They were playing in the pool, splashing water and creating a whole lot of commotion. They started competing as a couple, from the girls sitting on theirs boy's shoulder and pushing each other off to piggyback laps running and piggyback squats. After a while, the day turn into night and less residence around the pool area. The girls started competing to see who could last the longest by giving their boyfriend blowjob underwater. It was funny as you can clearly see two guys in the middle of pool soft moaning, pushing their hand down to their crotch area and smiling like an idiot. Both girls last for a long time, we got an eventual winner, Kelly as Gina came up to catch her breathe. Ian chose for that additional few seconds of pleasure instead of letting Kelly know that Gina already lost, he got "punched" by Kelly after she realised.

Gina being as competitive as she is, she suggested the guys' turn to go down on them underwater too. I watched Justin and Ian immediately sprang into action, both of them dived down and I could see the girls' expression changed and it also became a moaning competion as both Gina and Kelly let out moans uncontrollably.

I already cleared the BBQ pit and packed the remaining cooked food to reheat back at Justin's condo. Yes, they did eat in between the games and "activities" in the pool.

I could see Gina body shaking for a moment as she reached her orgasm followed by Kelly. However, Ian surfaced first as he could no longer hold his breath.

Gina was happy and bearhugged Justin as they won 2nd round. But before they could proceed further... *BOOMMMMM* and sudden rain pours down mercilessly on us. We immediately grabbed everything and scrabbled back up to Justin's condo.
Old 17-01-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

great story so far TS.....
Old 18-01-2021, 04:43 AM
Samster

I could see Gina body shaking for a moment as she reached her orgasm followed by Kelly. However, Ian surfaced first as he could no longer hold his breath.

Gina was happy and bearhugged Justin as they won 2nd round. But before they could proceed further... *BOOMMMMM* and sudden rain pours down mercilessly on us. We immediately grabbed everything and scrabbled back up to Justin's condo.

Once back in Justin's condo, everyone went to change out of their wet clothes except for Joey and I as we did not bring spare clothes to change out. We fired up the oven to preheat and while we were waiting, I can't help but stare and admire Joey's chest as it got plastered by her wet white tee. Joey caught me staring.

Joey: Did not had enough food earlier? Must be so hungry that I can see you drooling.

Before I can reply, Justin and Gina came out and brought us towel and spare clothes to change into. I dried myself in Justin's room while Joey changed out in the toilet.

I rejoined Ian and Kelly back in the living room and I could see Justin and Gina preparing to heat up the leftover food. They brought out the beer and soju and we just lazed around the living room while waiting for the "ding" sound from the Oven.

Justin, Ian and I started playing our mobile game together. Those typical strategic games which you build up your city and troops to fight others, taking control of your own kingdom and fight other kingdoms during events. Justin was the "King" of our kingdom, he heavily invested in his account, having the best commanders, equipment and unlocked all the technologies needed for the highest tier troops. Whatever money can be used to buy in the game, you name it, Justin have it. Ian and I just played casually and we did spend a little bit on it to give us a bit of advantage against other players but definitely not crazily like Justin.

Justin: Waaa damn boring leh, next kingdom vs kingdom event in another month... Now can only farm farm farm and clear those lame events.

Ian: Ya lor, but bobian not everyone whale like you can fight non-stop without rebuilding.

Me: King, last war we won but everyone lost a lot of shit sia. I doubt can power up in time to win next.

Justin: Can one larh, just need the whale to play their part. The rest F2P actively support can liao. We now 100% win rate, next one won't be a problem if everyone do their part.

Ian: But hor, last war the 2nd and 3rd alliance like unhappy with the way you led the kingdom. You not scared they create trouble for next?

Justin: A win is a win, no matter how ugly the win.

We barely won the previous kingdom vs kingdom as our allies betrayed us. Justin fully trusted our allies and they leaked our plans, we only won because the whales dumped tons of money to win. Justin even used both our account to whale up to fight.

*Dinggg*

As I walked to the kitchen to bring our the food, Joey came out of the toilet. She was wearing a red spaghetti top and black fbt shorts, which brought out the curves of her figure. I could feel my heart racing as I always imagined my gf to wear outfit at home.

Joey helped me to bring the food out to the living room and I could see the rest preparing to drink as they opened the soju and poured into the shot glass.

Justin: Lai, standard. FIRST SHOT TAH!

Everyone: BO TAH BO LAN PA, TAH LE SUPERSTARRRR!

Everyone downed their shots and Gina filled up the bigger cups with beer before mixing it with soju.

Kelly: Let's play some drinking gameeee

Gina suggested "Ride the bus" and after a couple of rounds, everyone ended up riding the bus but as usual, the one who suggested the game had it worst. One of the round, she solo-ed a bottle of soju.

Gina: Let's switch game and play King's game.

The rule for our King's game was simple. Whoever draw the King card will be the King and everyone else have to obey the King's order as long as their card is called out *unknown to the king*. Every round someone will be the new king and everyone will have different numer. If you refuse to obey the king, you can take a shot or strip. Usually the game will start slow but progressively get more intense.

1st round - Kelly got the king card. She ordered "1" to piggyback "4" to do 10 squats. I had to piggyback Justin and do squats. Shag...

2nd round - Kelly got the king card again... She ordered "4" to twist "5" nipple. Dafuq... My nipple got twisted by Justin while everyone laugh.

3rd round - Justin got the king card. He ordered "5" to spank "3" ass 5 times. Gina spanked me 5 times.... I can already feel it is going to be a long night as I was being the only one getting punished.

4th round - Gina got the king card. She ordered "1" to drink a cup of water that "2" gurgle out. I watched in horror as Ian gurgled and spit out water in a cup. I just took off my top without a second thought.

5th round - Joey got the king card. She ordered "2" and "3" to kiss on the lips. Finally, I was not involved but Justin and Ian took off their clothes.

6th round - Joey got the king card again... She ordered "2" and "3" to make out. Gina and Justin proceeded to make out in front of us.

7th round - Gina got the king card. She ordered "1" to roam their hands around "4" thigh while making out. Kelly proceeded to make out with Joey while she roamed sensually around her thigh area. We could see Joey squirmed a little.

8th round - I FINALLY GOT THE KING CARD! I ordered "4" to give "1" lapdance. Joey took a shot as she did not want to give Justin a lapdance.

After the 8th round, we decided to ramp up the game a little. The king is to drink a shot and give order. This is to ensure the King give outrageous order to force others to either strip or drink (3 shots now).

Yes, we had a lot of alcohol.

9th round - I got the king card again. I downed a shot and ordered "2" to lick and kiss "5" neck and ear sensually. Just my luck... Ian proceeded to lick and kiss Kelly.

10th round - Joey got the king card. She downed a shot and ordered "3" to grind "5". Justin and Ian took off their shorts. Now they are left with their boxers while I remained topless and the 3 girls having everything on.

11th round - Joey got the king card again. She downed a shot and ordered "3" to grind "5" again. This time Kelly downed 3 shots as I think everyone was not drunk enough to do it with anyone except their partner. Yes, "5" was me.

12th round - Gina got the king card. She downed a shot and ordered "4" to grind "1". Kelly downed another 3 shots... and yes, "1" was me.

13th round - Kelly got the king card. She downed a shot (the alcohol probably getting into her). She ordered "5" to lick the inner thigh up to the crotch area of "1". Gina downed 3 shots and yes, I was "1".

14th round - Justin got the king card. He downed a shot and ordered "2" to sit on "3" lap and make out together. Joey and I took 3 shots each.

After a few more rounds, Kelly and Gina took another 6 shots each and both removed their tops revealing their sweet sweet melons for the guys to see. The guys all took 3 shots and I was also down to my underwear along with Justin and Ian. Only Joey was unharmed and did not remove anything. I honestly lost count of the rounds as I was getting tipsy.

??? round - Joey got the king card. She downed a shot and ordered "4" and "5" to rub each other crotch. It was such a hot scene as Gina and Kelly started slipping their hands into each other shorts and rub intensely. They even made out.

??? round - Kelly got the king card. She downed a shot and ordered "1" and "3" to materbate in front of everyone. Justin and Ian opt to remove their underwear instead. I think they rather be touched by the girls at this rate.

Gina: OIIIIII David you going to let your brothers be naked and still wear your underwearrrrrr?!

Me: Siao, I also never lose.

Kelly: Strip strip strip strip strip!

Justin and Ian: Eh brother.... strip leh.

I just sighed and removed my underwear as I know I had no chance to talk my way out of this.

All 3 of us already hard on due to Gina and Kelly's making out. It was as if 3 guys on display for girls to see the different shape and sizes of guys' dick.

Justin was 7' straight dick with average girth, Ian was 6.5' dick with slight upward curve and average girth (more girthy than Justin) while I was also 6'5 dick with slight downward curve and above average girth. In a sense, it was a fair.

Gina: Eh Kelly, just now we drawn 1:1 at the pool. Time to see who is the winner! Whoever make the guys cum through blowjob first win! Gina proceeded to Ian and pushed him down onto the sofa and started teasing his thigh while Kelly pushed Justin down and lick his nipples.

Yes, the 2 couples occasionally swap partners to spice up their sex life. Foursome is quite not unusual for them.

I sat down at the opposite sofa and as I watched on, I kept on stroking my dick. After a while, I could see the pre-cum started oozing out from my dick. Joey walked in front of me, we made eye contact and she knelt in front of me. She tied up her hair sensually while keeping her eye contact with me.

Joey roamed her hair along my thigh and whispered in my ear.

Joey *whispering*: You helped to stop my finger from bleeding in the afternoon by sucking on it. I am returning you a favour to stop your precum from oozing out too.

I was dumbstrucked by her words and usually as a logical guy, I will rebut her but I guess her logic totally made sense right?
Old 18-01-2021, 07:07 AM
Samster

Joey *whispering*: You helped to stop my finger from bleeding in the afternoon by sucking on it. I am returning you a favour to stop your precum from oozing out too.

I was dumbstrucked by her words and usually as a logical guy, I will rebut her but I guess her logic totally made sense right?

Joey proceeded to kiss the tip of my dick and licked it. I could feel my dick getting harder in her grip and she probably sensed it too as she looked at me and smiled. She started licking along the shaft of my dick, up and down she goes while playing with my balls. I could not control any longer and let out moan uncontrollably.

Gina and Kelly saw what happened.

Gina and Kelly: WOOOHOOOOO! WELCOME TO THE GANG!

Gina and Kelly pulled Ian and Justin to our side and proceeded to blow them while they stood up. I naturally stood up and it was just 3 extremely horny girls blowing guys.

Within minutes, we could feel the room temperature rising, all 3 girls stripped naked and continue to blow us. The room was also filled with guys moaning and the sound of "slurping" and "pop". It was as if the whole sequence was scripted or the girls had telepathy, we all switched to the 69 position and they continued to blow us while the guys teased the pussy with their fingers and mouth.

I traced my finger along Joey's pussy occasionally brushing across it and each time she squirm and it get progressively wetter. This is my first time going down on someone, I was a bit nervously about doing the wrong thing and killing the mood but Joey turned and whispered into my ear.

Joey: This is my first time too. Let's feel good together.

After hearing Joey's word, I felt my heart pumping fast and I was getting very excited. I proceeded to lick Joey's pussy as she turned back to blow me. I licked her thigh and slowly moved to the outer area of her pussy while keeping my hands firm on her ass, occasionally squeezing and spanking it.

I could hear Kelly and Gina continuous moaning too as the guys let their mouth and tongue do the work. In fact, both girls probably reached orgasm once each as they pant hard while holding onto their guys dick.

Joey: Arghhhhhhh LICK ME ALREADY!

I ignored her pleas and continued to tease her mercilessly without directly licking or touching her pussy. Joey could not stand it any longer and positioned her pussy onto my mouth before gyrating it. I refused to stick out my tongue.

Joey *in frustration*: Plea..seee... plea.seee Daviddd... Lick mee....

She took out her frustration on me by starting to lick and suck my balls while stroking me furiously. I knew it had to start licking her if not she will make me cum within minutes. I sticked out my tongue and licked her for 5 seconds. I immediately felt her stroke stopped but her mouth was still licking my shaft. I pinned her ass down onto my face and proceeded to lick her pussy all over, occasionally licking her clit and I could feel the pulsating clit each time. My dick slid out of her mouth as she started moaning uncontrollably.

Joey: Erghhh... Fuck.... Gooood.... More....

I continued to paint her pussy, teasing her clit as I licked while my other hand squeezed and spread her ass.

Me: Guess I should stop since you stop.

Joey: Urghhh... PLEASE DON'T STOP!

Joey quickly stuffed my dick into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. I could feel her tongue swirling around my dick. *Popped* the sound she made as she occasionally took my dick out of her mouth was surprisingly arousing.

Ian: I'm cum..ming... cumming....

Justin: Argh.... Me.. Tooo..

Both of them almost immediately shot their load onto the girls' face. They groaned and remained on the floor as the girls went to the toilet to clean their face. All left was Joey and I.... That was what I thought until a few minutes later, I could feel 3 tongue on my dick moving up and down.

I started to squirm as I could feel 3 tongues on me. 1 on my dick, 1 on my balls and 1 on my nipple. I felt like I was in heaven and was fast approaching my limit.

Me *muffled voice as Joey's pussy was still on my mouth*: Urg...h... I ammmm cummin..ggg...

Joey just continued to blow me, in fact I could feel she tighten her mouth and suction. It was as if she was giving me the green light to cum inside her mouth.

Joey: Nerghh... To..get..herrr...

As if it was a code word, I could feel my cum being unloaded into her mouth and what caught me by surprised was she squirted all over my face. Joey body tensed up in that moment before her mouth slipped out of my dick and fell limped onto my body.

Gina and Kelly laughed and highfive each other.

Gina: Woah... Joey, you did not tell us you are a squirter.

Joey *faintly*: I... did not know... too..

To put a cherry on top, Joey turned and moved up to me. She stared down and looked down while I was lying down. She opened her mouth and I could see my cum still inside her mouth. I swear at that moment I thought she was going to let my cum drip on me but I was too tired to fight back but she just winked and closed her mouth to swallow it.

Kelly: WOAH SHE SWALLOWED! OMG!

I could see Justin and Ian looked on in envy as Kelly and Gina did not even let them cum in mouth. They were turned on and I could see both of them stroking their dick, waiting for the 2nd round.

Gina and Kelly noticed their bf's dick alive again and just went over to tease them.

Gina straddled onto a lying Justin and starting sliding her pussy up and down along his shaft while Kelly sat on Ian's lap facing him, grinding him up down and making out with him.

Gina started sliding faster and I could see Justin's dick ocassionally almost penetrating into her pussy but she quickly moved before it can full penetrate her. I could see Justin getting excited as he used his hands to guide Gina as she continued to slide on his shaft.

Justin *whining and begging*: Babee fuck me alreadyyyy

Gina *teasingly*: What is the magic wordddd

Justin: Plea..seee... arghhh... I don't care anymore!

Justin immediately got up and pinned Gina down before slapping his dick on her pussy a few times and without missing a beat, penetrated her and started pounding like a machine.

Gina: Urghhh.... Fast...errr... Hard..eerrrr Urgh....

*Piak* *Piak* *Piak* filled the room as Justin drilled Gina pussy mercilessly.

Meanwhile, Kelly was riding Ian cowgirl position, her hips were moving in such a fluid motion and I could see Ian's expression was just pure joy. He pulled her down to french her while Kelly's hips just kept on going. He started moving his hips to match Kelly's movement and the sound of two wet stuff rubbing each other was so distinct despite the moan coming from the both of them.

I could feel my dick getting alive by the arousing scene in front of me. All of the sudden, I felt a hand sliding down my chest from the back, it was Joey and she whispered into my ear.

Joey: I would love my first time to be with you.

I froze on the spot, not knowing what to do. As if Joey was making one more push, she whispered into my ear again.

Joey: My pussy is waiting for you.

She slide her hand down from my chest to my thigh, rubbed it a few times before kissing my neck from the back. I could feel my dick getting rocked hard. I could no longer take the teasing and turned to pinned her down. I guided my dick to slide across her pussy several times with one hand while the other played with her boobs and nipples. I could see her chest heaving up and down while she breathe heavily. I being very careful as it was both of our first time, I wanted both of us to feel good. As if it was a signal, I used my dick to slap the entrance of her pussy a few times and I looked at her.

She looked at me and smiled before mouthing the word "Fuck me". I slowly pushed my dick into her pussy, I could feel her pussy tightening every inch I pushed in and her breathing getting louder and faster. As I inched forward more and more, I could feel her raising her hips higher and arcing her body upwards. The moment my hips connected to hers, I stopped for a moment and she let out a pleasurable moan.

Joey: Urghhhh.... Sooo... Goood... Don't.... Stoppp....

I started slowly thrusting my dick into her pussy, it continue to slide in and out smoothly as she was totally wet. I started picking up the pace slowly and I could feel her moan was in tuned to my movement.

*Piak* *Piak* *Piak* *Nerghh* *Arghhh* *Urghhh* repeated

Joey *screaming*: CUM...MINGGG CUM...MINGGGG

I slid out my dick and I would feel wave of squirts splashing onto my chest as her body remained arc.

Without giving her a moment to rest, I immediately carried her up and fucked her. I continued to pound her pussy with her screaming to not stop, her tears rolling down her cheeks while she used her hand to pound my back in frustration. She let out a high pitch screech as my dick slid out of her pussy and she squirted again.

I could see both Gina and Kelly getting fucked doggystyle facing each other as Justin and Ian pulled their hair back to force them to look at each other. Both girls were egging on their boyfriend to drill them harder and to cum inside them. They took turns reaching orgasm but Justin and Ian did not care and continued to pound them.

I quickly positioned Joey to face them and fucked her doggystyle as well while pulling her hair. It was as if the guys agreed on pounding the girls in unison as we progressively thrusted the girls at the same timing.

*PIAK* *PIAK* *PIAK* echoed loudly in the room as the 3 guys matched our movements. We pulled the girls up by holding onto their neck, with their body arc forward, we moved them closer to each other and let their boobs touched and slide across each other as we pounded.

The girls started doing three-way making out as we released their neck and played with their boobs and nipples. Everything was a mess as we could see saliva dripping down, everyone cursing, moaning and I had an additional bonus which was Joey non-stop squirting. I already stopped counting when she squirted after 5 times.

All 3 girls were begging us to cum inside them, we pinned them down with their ass raised in front of us, the 3 guys spanked their partner's ass repeatedly. I am pretty sure the 3 of us can feel their pussy tightening as we continued to pound.

*Urghhhhh* *Urghhhh* *Cummmmm pleaseeee* as they begged.

I cummed into Joey's pussy and I could feel my dick pulsating inside multiple times as I unloaded load after loads. Joey's knees gave way she collasped onto the floor with my cum slowly flowing out of her pussy.

Ian was fucking Kelly reverse cowgirl and I could see him cumming into her as his hips tensed up and Kelly body shooked violently with her eye rolled back. Down Kelly goes as she plooped onto the floor with cum spewing out.

Justin was fucking Gina in the standing doggystyle position. He did a final thrust and held in there for a few moment as he let out a moan and breathing heavily. Gina fell as well sprawled onto the floor as cum oozes out.

Everyone was panting heavily without a word. The room was filled with sweat and cum smell. I could not believe everything that happened and what was more unbelievable was my dick still erected hard on. I could not care anymore and just leaned back to rest.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see a girl crawling and approaching me.

Female voice *teasingly*: Round 3?
Old 18-01-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

very nice story. pls dont stop
Old 18-01-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Woooooooo...... what a party!!

TS, please continue..

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 18-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 0
BigFeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigFeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

+1 viewership bro, great post.
Old 19-01-2021, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 7
BenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to behold

Pls cont bro great story man
Old 19-01-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

WOW! Why when I was younger I never thought of playing like that. Now can only envy and read other's narration!

Good story TS. Continue!
Old 19-01-2021, 04:02 AM
Samster

From the corner of my eyes, I could see a girl crawling and approaching me.

Female voice *teasingly*: Round 3?

Now a lot of guys will probably think it was a paradise or how lucky I am... The truth was although my dick was rock hard but it was swelling and I could already feel the pain in my balls for emptying my load into Joey.

I looked at the direction of the voice and to my horror, it was Gina. The most horny girl among all.

Me: Spare me... I really cannot go for another round. I can literally feel my dick swelling up and the sharp pain in my balls.

Gina looked at my seductively, she moved her finger to her lips and slowly slide it down along her body, rubbed her pussy before spreading it apart slowly.

Gina: I want your tongue in me.

I looked at Justin's cum flowing out from her pussy. No way in hell am I going to lick that pussy filled with another man's cum.

Me: Go wash up urh, definitely not going to lick up Justin's cum...

Gina: Babe, I am going to take a shower with David. Will leave the door open, join us when you are ready.

I gave the wtf look and before I could say anything, I was dragged to the toilet to shower with Gina. Yes, the door was left open.

*Pshhhhhh*

Gina twisted the shower tap and I could feel the hot water on my body. It was such a satisfying moment as I never knew how good a hot shower feel after sex. Out of nowhere, Gina appeared with a mini stool and forced me to sit on it.

Gina *whispered into my ear from the back*: I help you scrub your back.

She proceeded to apply shower foam on my back before using a exfoliating scrubber to scrub my back. It was such a good feeling and my body naturally relax as Gina continued. After a while, she took the shower head to rinse my back before applying more shower foam on her hand, leaning forward with her boobs pressing against my back and applied the shower foam to the front of my body. I could hear her sensual breath as she leaned forward and it got me very aroused to the extent that my body forgot about the strain and pain it went through 15 minutes ago.

I turned my head to face Gina. We looked at each other for a good 5 seconds before both of us naturally moved forward to make out while caressing each other's body. The hot shower felt even hotter as we continued to make out and I could feel both of our heavy breathing under the running water.

I slowly spreaded her pussy apart and slowly inserted my finger in. I started to finger her under the running water and I could feel her pussy relaxing and tightening as she moaned.

Gina: *urghhh* *nerghhhh*your.... tongueee...

I turned her around and pinned her upper body down onto the floor and started licking around her pussy with her hips raised up. Her pussy was like a canvas and I used my tongue like a brush, stroking about creating my masterpiece. The end product? Her high pitch begging for me to stop before she reached orgasm and her hips collasped on the floor.

Like a true gentlemen, I stopped the shower and helped to dry her before I dried myself. I pulled her lifeless body up and whispered.

Me: Round 3 starts.

I carried her up and walked to the middle of the living room where everyone was still lying down exhausted. I laid her down on the coffee table with her facing me, I started kissing and licking her neck as my hand roamed her body.

Her faint moan broke the silence in the room *Hurhhh* *Davidddd* *Haaaa* as she pulled my head towards she chest, grabbing a fistful of hair. I could feel her pussy getting wetter as I continued to rub her clit and without warning spanked her pussy *piak* *piak* *piak*

Gina *screaming*: AHHHHHHH FUCK ME NOW DAVID!

I positioned my dick in front of her pussy entrance, circling, sliding and whatever you can think of except penetrating her. I watched on as she squirmed in frustration, trying to pull me towards her and penetrate her but I always pulled away when it was about to penetrate.

She reached orgasm again through the non-stop teasing and as I felt her body relaxing, I immediately penetrated her pussy, pounding hard and fast.

Gina *screaming*: DAVI....DDDD URGH..... YOU..... SON... NERGHHHHH... OF... A... ARGHHHHHHHHH... BITCHHHH!

By now, everyone was sitting up and watching the entire scene. Justin stood up and walked to his room as I continued to pound Gina missionary on the coffee table.

I saw Justin walking out with a tube of lube, the only think I can think of was my fantasy getting fulfilled. Double penetration.

Gina could not see Justin from her angle so I lifted her up, carrying her in my arms as I continued to pump her as she crossed her legs behind my back. Justin applied lube to his dick before sneaking behind Gina. Without missing a beat, I came to a sudden stop and Justin immediately inserted his dick into Gina's ass before we slowly pounded her.

The sudden double penetration was too much of a shock for Gina as she opened her mouth to scream but there was no sound escaping from it. I could feel her body tensed up as we moved our hips in the standing position, we gradually increased our pace and her body slowly relaxed. Gina is slowly experiencing pleasure as she started moaning again, after a while Justin and Gina started making out while I teased her nipple with my tongue.

Without removin our dick from her pussy, I laid down with Gina riding me with her pussy while Justin anal doggystyle her. Out of nowhere, Ian joined by inserting his dick into Gina's mouth. We continued fucking her in all 3 holes as Kelly and Joey started scissoring each other.

*NERGHHHH*

Kelly reached orgasm first as she shooked violently. Joey crawled over and sat on my face and started riding it, coating my mouth and nose with her wet pussy.

Ian was the next to reach his limit as he tensed up as he unloaded into Gina's mouth before going limp and lied on the floor beside Kelly. Now cum was spilling and dripping out of Gina's mouth as she open her mouth for gasp for air as Justin started pounding her fast as he was about to climax as well.

Justin and Joey climaxed at the same time as Justin did a final thrust before lying flat on the ground as Joey squirted all over my fast before falling to the side.

Now it was between me and Gina again, back to how round 3 originally began. I lifted up Gina and pinned her down on the sofa in missionary position again holding down her neck with one hand while the other lifted up her legs and alternated my penetration into her pussy and ass continuously.

Gina was in a mess as her face was covered with Ian's cum which spilled out from her mouth and her eyes were fully rolled back.

*Kerghh* *Urghhh* *GURGHHHH*

Gina moaned were muffled by my hands that were holding down her neck and without warning, her back arched up, convulsing violently before my dick slipped out due to the sudden movement as she let out waves of squirt after squirt.

Her back fell back down and without letting her rest, I immediately rubbed her pussy violently in a circular motion and she squirted again. She screamed for me to stop.

Gina *crying and screaming in frustration*: DAVIDDDDD! DAVIDDDD! *AHHHHH* STOPPPP *ARGHHH* STOPPP PLEASEEEE.

I pulled her up and fucked her ass in standing doggy position while pulling her hair. I could feel myself reaching my limit as well.

Me: Cummm... Cummm... Cummmingggggg

Gina: Fuck.... Fuck.... HURRYYYY

I did my final thrust as my body convulsed this time as I shot into her asshole. She fell forward onto the floor with my cum oozing out as I laid on the floor, totally unable to move anymore.

Gina *faintly*: fuck you David...

That was the last thing I remembered before I dozed off on the floor until the next day.
Old 19-01-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Story: To The Top

bro TS, keep updating at your pleasure, we are definitely enjoying the build up and 2 rounds of exotic sea
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1