The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: Confessions of a Dawg

Continue from Episode #1.

The mahjong game went on and Selina did not cast any look my way at all throughout.
I was anticipating a leg to leg rub from her or at least a naughty wink of sorts my way but no.
The game went on, between Selina and I nothing had happened, and I was pissed, confused but also excited at the same time.
I was already on a hard-on ready to pow-wow kind of mode. So much excitement contained within that little specimen of flesh and muscle and it was excruciatingly painful.
It was like someone rigorously shake a can of coke so much that u can feel the pressure building inside waiting to be released.
That was how my dick felt.

Shortly after, I started to have a splitting headache.
It must have been all the ‘pressure’ building inside but no way to let it out. And the bloody AC was blowing right at my position during the whole game.
So, I asked Mike for Panadol. It turned out that they have finished the last Panadol in the household and Boon my other guy colleague suggested we end the game for the night.
But Selina protested that we should at least have one more round to give her the chance to recover her losses and she did that in the coyest manner possible.

Boon was the biggest winner during that round.
So, he politely obliged and offered to buy supper for everyone at the hawker centre nearby. Meanwhile to get Panadol for me too.
Old 19-01-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

So Boon and Mike went off together to get supper.
I was advised by Selina to chill out at the couch while the game was paused.
At that moment I already knew something was going to happen as it was Selina and me alone in that household.
My mind was racing faster than my heartbeat because I was running all the possible erotic scenarios in my head.
I was thinking of how to resume where we left off after Selina deliberately flashed her pussy at me.

i also did a quick mental estimation on how long it would take for Mike and Boon to be back with supper.
But what I did not expect was Selina being one step ahead.
Shortly after Mike and Boon left the house, she called Mike and said that since they are in the vicinity of a 24-hr minimart, go get her some sanitary pads.
She wanted Mike to call her once he reached the minimart so she could tell him exactly which type she was looking for.
This woman not only has boobs, butt but brains too.
Devious but still, it was smart and sexy. I liked!

As I was slouching by the couch, I have full view of the kitchen.
Selina made her way there and while in full view, she asked if I wanted a cold beer which I replied yes.
Old 19-01-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

She opened the fridge and with her back facing me, bend down and reach for those beers.
She did that while placing her bootylicious butt covered with that ample pair of short revealing just enough skin to accelerate my erection.
Truth to be told with that posture it ever came across my mind if I should just walk up to her and grab her from behind or at least walked near her and have a better look.
At the same time, I was also puzzled by her audacity and brazenness.
I mean for fuck’s sake that was her home and what kind of sick fuck mind game was she leading me on?

She was taking her time and deliberately teasing the crap out my dick and my mind with her posture for taking the can of beers out of the fridge.
Then she came over to where I was seated, passed me the beer and went to her bedroom.
At that point, I was really in need of a drink to cool both my heads down.
I was on fire for fuck’s sake with all those flashing of pussy and butt jutting out in front of me by a bootylicious woman.
Selina returned almost immediately and got herself seated next to me.
It was a 4-seater leather couch, she was seated right by my right-hand side and I felt her hips against my hips as she sat down.
Hip to hip, almost obliques to obliques too and that was how close and intimate we got

To be continued shortly …..

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 12-02-2021 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Added related and relatable gifs to add more visuals to the thread.
Old 19-01-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more ts.
Old 20-01-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Solid descriptive writing skills bro. Please continue.

I already upz you my humble 36 points and this extra post is simply my extra encouragement for you to continue writing, and to write more descriptively.
Old 20-01-2021, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!

Its been sometime since I visited. Nice start pls continue.
Old 20-01-2021, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycoke View Post
For context, I am local Chinese 49 years old average looking.
And I am sharing the juicier ones. The straight-up sexual experience is seen one seen them all so I will skip it.
These would be the headings.

My first anal with a 16-year-old Fatima.
My first penetration without climax at a public swimming pool, I was 16.
Shagged my colleague’s wife.
Shagged my neighbour’s wife.
Shagged a stranger, a Fatima who was probably 18 years old.
Shagged a foreigner who was here on a student visa. PRC. Remembered her because she swallowed all my cum all the time!
Shagged a stranger#1 from the 1900 chatline. Had a few of these and it was fire!
Shagged a nurse from NUH.
My first and only. Had BJ from a guy and penetrated his arse. Still the best BJ to date. I am straight, not kidding.
Shagged a student with huge melons, 18 and she was the only one that gave me my first and last Gonorrhoea. CCB!
Shagged an AIA insurance agent. But did not get any policy from her.
Shagged a PRC tourist.
Shagged a Ukraine tourist. This one is highly memorable because she was young and primed.
My 1st threesome but it was me and my cousin with my GF. 2 Dicks and 1 pussy. It was more erotic than I expected

These are all I can think of. If there is no major objection, I will gladly share them here shortly.

Just to reiterate, my purpose of sharing them here is not asking for forgiveness or shaming them.
This is shared here purely for entertainment purpose at my own expense as they are my personal experiences.
No, I won’t judge you; but will judge the juicy posts.
Up your reps as encouragement.
Old 20-01-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Looks promising this story
Old 20-01-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Ups u bro cherryCoke
*Camps
Old 20-01-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Thanks to everyone that has shown their support through posts and ups points.
Although i have been a member since 2009, i only started posting less than few days ago.
So i am not current with the forum etiquette and protocol in particular here.
I have seen through the CP tabs, member who contributed to my rep points but many had left their names or handler out.
I am not sure how i could return the favour, do let me know and i would gladly do it.
For now, i could only return the favour in the best way i know how that is to keep sharing my personal journey of another life time.
Thanks everyone for taking your precious time to read and comment.
Old 20-01-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you must be either damn good at you appearance or looks and talking to access the private part of so many females

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycoke View Post
Thanks to everyone that has shown their support through posts and ups points.
Although i have been a member since 2009, i only started posting less than few days ago.
So i am not current with the forum etiquette and protocol in particular here.
I have seen through the CP tabs, member who contributed to my rep points but many had left their names or handler out.
I am not sure how i could return the favour, do let me know and i would gladly do it.
For now, i could only return the favour in the best way i know how that is to keep sharing my personal journey of another life time.
Thanks everyone for taking your precious time to read and comment.
Old 20-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Continue from Episode #1.

At that point we were seated side by side and hip to hip.
Any blind or imbecile dickhead would know or anticipate the likely scenario ahead.
As I turn to look at her while trying my best to put on an unfazed expression, I noticed something was ‘off’.
Then I realised the reason she headed back to the bedroom after handed over the beer to me, she took her bra off!
Now with her seated next to me with the same tank top, I noticed the bra-stap that was there, gone.
And those nipples were faintly forming a noticeable contour on her tank top as the fabric rests on those twin peaks.
She caught me gazing at her bosom and she pinched the neckline portion of her top and did a few slow flaps as if it were hot.
In those few seconds of flapping her top, I caught glimpses of her boobs and just enough to see the darker shade of the areola, no nipples in sight yet.

I returned my gaze to hers. Face to face this time.
The flapping action has stopped, and we locked gaze.
She broke a weak and faint smile, seemed awkward at that time. Then she asked if I were feeling better.
I boldly replied that so far so good.
I was testing the waters right there and then.
Testing boundaries, any dawg would do the same I am sure.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 13-02-2021 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Added related gif to add more visuals to the thread.
Old 20-01-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

And with that reply, things turned hard and fast literally and anatomically speaking.
She got up slowly almost as if on purpose.
Slow enough to pique my interest on her intention and slow enough for me to visually savour her figure from head to toe.
I was lapping it like a thirsty dawg after a marathon.
She got out of the couch and stood before me face to face.
Froze there for a few seconds and said this. “I want u to tell me if this is going to make u feel better”.

With that and before I could reply, she lifted both her hands with both the index fingers pointed upwards.
Then as if she were doing synchronize swimming, lowered both her arms gracefully and slowly guided her index fingers left and right to the sides of her hip and slipped them in between the elastic bands of her shorts and panties.
In a smooth execution her index fingers were then gripping onto her shorts and slowly and in the coyest possible posture lowering her shorts inch by inch further and lower from her waistline.

I was hoping she would drop her shorts with her butt facing me and doing the full bend over all that time but well, she was not a stripper by profession and beggar cannot be the chooser too, I take what was thrown at me.

I would rate her striptease act 6/10 for effort but a 10/10 for that “I am going to tease the shit out of u” look she had on.
That moment I know it looked like things were going to be an open door spread out flung outward for me with the come-hither gesture.
But that look she had on also indicated that she was not going to hand her pussy or anything else she had in mind to me on a plate just like that!

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 20-01-2021 at 03:56 PM.
Old 20-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Remember now, my impression of her has always been a bitch.
I was rarely wrong about people even until today.

I was disappointed yet appreciated the delayed gratification she had planned.
I thought I saw her putting her index fingers right through her hips with the waistbands of her panties and shorts together, but it was not to be.
She only intended to slip off the shorts at that moment.
As she slowly pushed the shorts at the mid-point between her pussy and kneecaps, she asked again if that was making me feeling better.
I try to reply in my most unfazed tone with the same ‘so far so good’.
With that, she lowered the shorts even further until it slipped completely off her fingers and fell onto the ground.
And she stood there with her tank top and panties, she slid the shorts towards me and told me in a commanding tone to pick it up.

I did as she told, holding it on my hands while she threw another commanding instruction.
“Do what u have been thinking throughout the whole mahjong game with my shorts”.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 20-01-2021 at 03:57 PM.
Old 20-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

U see. I might be a Dawg and Selina had brought the Alpha Dawg out of me, but I am still a Dawg with dignity.
There is only so low I could ever go, willingly.
So, I told her that she thought too lowly of me and with that, I tossed the shorts aside on the couch and I sat back with my legs stretched out straight and crossed my feet in a relaxed and chilled manner.

Then I said. “U are good but not that good.
I am not feeling it yet. Look at my crotch, there is no bugle yet. Do what u want to do and let us see if we could get what we both want before the guys are back”.

To be honest, at that point I was pissed because of the way she thought I would react.
Probably lapping up her shorts like a puppy of sorts.
But in my experience at the first encounter, the opposite sex would have already sized u up.
If u want to have an equal or dominating footing in a relationship be it sexual or committed, let them know from the get-go.
This has been my philosophy.
I was sort of taking a gamble then with Selina, but I was ready for a total no-show rather than being twirl around the finger by a married woman who love to tease.
No man go BIG or go HOME, words to live by, words to die for.

To be continued shortly …..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1