The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
Sxw81 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: New find at Outram Road

Able to share ? Thanks
Old 06-12-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
choonpt123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls share contact n location thanks in advance
Old 23-06-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 9
Tinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to try out Xiao Han again after a long interval. She seems to look slimmer, younger with porcelain like skin now. Titties are still large, firm and rounded. Took a shower with her as she teased my didi in the bathroom. Nearly wanted to ask her for CIM but held back. Then she dimmed the lights and I laid back to enjoy her hard strength massage. Closed my eyes to relax myself as she soothes my tense back shoulders (as I requested). After nearly an hour, she tapped me to turn over and sensing that the time is nearly up; told her to extend for another half an hour. She then went topless and moved forward to allow me to suck, lick, ....... Left her place a very very satisfied man; giving her some extra tip.
Old 25-06-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 12
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
After meeting client yesterday, went to eat steamboat at Outram road. Before heading home, saw this Spa quite new and sleazy, definitely got specials inside I thought to myself. The staffs there are mostly PRCs but there's Thai and Viet there according to the the sexy receptionist wearing a Super short skirt. The room ambience is good and every room has its own shower cubicle. I opted for an hour of massage and it was super good not like other joints which kept upselling prostate Massage.

Name: C***
Nationality : Chinese
Damage : $50 for 60 mins only
Massage : Very good massage, loosen my aches
Specials: Everything at market rate (only gotten myself BBBJ)

Will RTM when I'm in this area again.
Please pm contact and location bro.
Old 25-06-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
imbanerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact pls bro
Old 26-06-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawang View Post
Went to try out Xiao Han again after a long interval. She seems to look slimmer, younger with porcelain like skin now. Titties are still large, firm and rounded. Took a shower with her as she teased my didi in the bathroom. Nearly wanted to ask her for CIM but held back. Then she dimmed the lights and I laid back to enjoy her hard strength massage. Closed my eyes to relax myself as she soothes my tense back shoulders (as I requested). After nearly an hour, she tapped me to turn over and sensing that the time is nearly up; told her to extend for another half an hour. She then went topless and moved forward to allow me to suck, lick, ....... Left her place a very very satisfied man; giving her some extra tip.
pm location pls bro.

Tnx!!
Old 29-06-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any kind bro can share contact?
Old 01-07-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Easypeasylife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,can share? I have some contact to exchange
Old 01-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
schizoidal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterschizoidal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterschizoidal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share pls. Willing to exchange
Old 02-07-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

phodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, mind sharing the contact? Thanks!
Old 05-07-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Talking Re: New find at Outram Road

Went to another joint at this road around midnight.
Opted for the 1 hour P-massage. Girl (PRC 20-25, lipstick...) came in after I took shower and wore the supplied shorts.
First 20 minutes the backside; just plain massage. However next 40 minutes were complety dedicated to what I secretly hoped for. Seriously: she beat, slapped, jerked, pulled, swinged kuku in all possible directions! At the end (almost 40 minutes later) kuku could not take it anymore and threw up.
Now this is what I call a very well spent $88 for a P-massage. Tipped her $12 BTW.
Some of you bros might get interested by now. Hint: this joint used to advertise on SBF until recently.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Opted for the 1 hour P-massage. Girl (PRC 20-25, lipstick...) came in after I took shower and wore the supplied shorts.
First 20 minutes the backside; just plain massage. However next 40 minutes were complety dedicated to what I secretly hoped for. Seriously: she beat, slapped, jerked, pulled, swinged kuku in all possible directions! At the end (almost 40 minutes later) kuku could not take it anymore and threw up.
Now this is what I call a very well spent $88 for a P-massage. Tipped her $12 BTW.
Some of you bros might get interested by now. Hint: this joint used to advertise on SBF until recently.

Dude can share contact? Thanks
Old 05-07-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Please share bro.

Quote:
Old 05-07-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Kramers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Please pm me the location bro! Thanks!
Old 05-07-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
PatrickPeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Xiao Han late last night after some drinks - luckily she was still available. Took a one and a half hour session to pass over my "alcohol smell". She offered me a few large cups of warm water to allow me to pass out some of the alcohol. Nice lady. Massage is very strong as I had asked her to do so and she did very little talking to allow me to rest. Told her to skip the zhua gen as I had too much of "drinks". Instead, she did a sensual HJ with her naked and using her large melons to rubba all over me ending with a nice breast fuck, spilling my cum all over her body and some shot onto her chin. Awesome; paid her a good tip before I left feeling refreshed as some "alcohol" had passed over.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread