The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2010, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bhd2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is legal WL safe??

I have jus read the sexual health issues forum and one question popped up my mind. How safe is the legal WL? Guess bro here oso aware tat the legal WL oso give bbbj which can spread STD. Thou they do chk-up periodically but unfortunately if one of their clients passed the STD to them without them noticing it and way before their schedule chk-up date..so die lah..those who on her oso high risk of kana STD. In my opinion, legal or not legal, also got risk!! It's depend on one's risk factor which is to go or not to go for.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is legal WL safe??

Women have died because they had unprotected sex with their whoremongering husbands and men have died because they caught HIV from their wives who were freelancing while they were at work/

Sex with anyone carries a risk. It's up to you to weigh the odds.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-05-2010, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Thread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, at least the legal ones goes for chk ups, reducing the risk somewhat. Still, if you wan to play, have to deal with the risks.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
WestWardly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWestWardly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alamak if scare then don't do loh.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
Grantt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrantt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

STDs are quite prevalent now and not just confined to sex workers, with transmission in varied ways, eg bbbj. Some have no symptons and others have symptons that are mild and sometimes dismiss as rashes due to allergies.

So, even the average ordinary gal on the street may have STD without knowing it and thro no fault of her own and she has much much fewer sexual partners than a legal WL.

While there are checks in place for legal WLs, there is no guarantee.

Decide for yourself.
Old 23-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

You damn funny one. You asked a question, and then answered it in your last sentence.

Anyway, my personal opinion is that as long as you avoid direct contact with her body fluids (ie, no painting, fingering, BBBJ or Frenching ), you should be very safe (except for Herpes and Warts, which don't require body fluids to transmit). Not 100% safe of course, but safer than most of the cheongsters out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhd2010 View Post
I have jus read the sexual health issues forum and one question popped up my mind. How safe is the legal WL? Guess bro here oso aware tat the legal WL oso give bbbj which can spread STD. Thou they do chk-up periodically but unfortunately if one of their clients passed the STD to them without them noticing it and way before their schedule chk-up date..so die lah..those who on her oso high risk of kana STD. In my opinion, legal or not legal, also got risk!! It's depend on one's risk factor which is to go or not to go for.
Old 23-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 23
monkey69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermonkey69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhd2010 View Post
I have jus read the sexual health issues forum and one question popped up my mind. How safe is the legal WL?

You already tell us ask the answer lor No one is safe, you have to take your own precaution.
Old 23-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
dualanjiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even fucking with g/f also may not be safe, it must be more careful
Old 24-05-2010, 12:55 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

A person be it a male or female who is active in multiple partners are never safe .

Safe is to exercise restraint

All "acts'' comes with risk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1