The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
RonnieTeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brothel Owners

May I know what are the procedures to operate a brothel LEGALLY ?

How much and how do I apply the license ?

I heard that you need to have "records" with the police then they allow you to open one ? Means a clean businessman like me cannot ?

I need to declare all my working girls to MOM for work permit ? Do health check ? And how long are they allow to work here ?

Red light district is actually from which lorong to which lorong ? Not the entire geylang right ?

Must pay protection fees ?

Is there other stuff I need to know ?

*** I know some samsters who read this will start some sacarstic remarks. Is there anything wrong asking all these ?? And I am not a schoolboy !! Just a businessman looking for other ventures to earn extra $ ***
Old 30-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 20
SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of
Re: Brothel Owners

I think the best person to answer your queries is Licensing Officer. If you materialise your venture, must issue VIP Cards for all the bros here hor .........

Licensing Officer
Police Cantonment Complex Block D
Blk 391 #02-701
Singapore 088762
Tel: 6835 0000 Fax: 6538 6647
Email: SPF_OPS_Licensing@spf.gov.sg

Cheers !!!

TiKo King of ThE TiKo FamIlY
17th Bro of 红花会 - 蓝海仙

NEXT UP LIST : BRO Iceum (Bro, pls PM me, I can't find your post) .........
Old 30-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

I also think u should approach AV for queries, I think license issues by them, they will be able to advise u clearer
Old 30-05-2007, 06:55 PM
floda

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I dont think they give out licences so easily .... the most u try to buy over from somebody .... but they still hv to be around as it is not transferable ... I heard the licence can be pass down to children when licence owner pass away ... but not to anybody else ...
Old 30-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Brothel Owners

Yeah, OKTs in legalised brothels have prison records. Why? They are less likely to find jobs and AV want ex-prisoners to man the brothels for them.

If you want to open, open HC instead (businessman can open HC)

How about ''no-pan'' HC? (Gals dont wear panties , and have to do catwalk along the path, and bros can lift their skirts and caress )

How about cos-play spa? gal wear various cosplay uniform and there are lounge, hot/cold pool in addition to massage room of various themes in a spa?
Old 30-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
American Eagle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Out of curiosity, I checked through the SPF's website "PLUS" but could not locate any licences which is under the "Brothel" category.
Old 31-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Yeah, OKTs in legalised brothels have prison records. Why? They are less likely to find jobs and AV want ex-prisoners to man the brothels for them.

If you want to open, open HC instead (businessman can open HC)

How about ''no-pan'' HC? (Gals dont wear panties , and have to do catwalk along the path, and bros can lift their skirts and caress )

How about cos-play spa? gal wear various cosplay uniform and there are lounge, hot/cold pool in addition to massage room of various themes in a spa?
Wow...nice suggestions...esp the no pan HC.
Old 31-05-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Yahoo.com deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieTeo View Post
I need to declare all my working girls to MOM for work permit ? Do health check ? And how long are they allow to work here ?
I doubt they issue Work Permit.

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 31-05-2007, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo.com View Post
I doubt they issue Work Permit.
Then how did the Health Ministry n AV monitor the foreign sex workers in legalized brothels??
Old 31-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieTeo View Post

Must pay protection fees ?

Is there other stuff I need to know ?

*** I know some samsters who read this will start some sacarstic remarks. Is there anything wrong asking all these ?? And I am not a schoolboy !! Just a businessman looking for other ventures to earn extra $ ***
Why don't you offer to work as an apprentice in any of the LEGAL GL hses for 3 mths probation period? Then you shld able to get the know-about from them?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 31-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Brothel Owners

If one is daring enough, set up ''no-pan'' shabu-shabu or sushi joints..

(In Japan , there are ''no-pan'' eateries joint where all waitresses dont wear panties. Thus, ''no-pan'' -no panties)

After all, brothels in ancient time were better , because you can eat restaurant standard meals and premium wine, and gals serving you like a king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Wow...nice suggestions...esp the no pan HC.
Old 31-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BANANASKIN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juz curious qus for all, Y r legal brothel onli with thai girls?
HOw come not with vietnam, china, cambodia or other countries?
Y onli thailand?
Hope bros can enlighten me!
Old 31-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Samster

Legal brothels got Malaysian Chinese gals too. They are priced at higher prices, CAT 80 - $80 and CAT 150- $150.

Government have been using Thais and Malaysians for many years.

As for Vietnam, Cambodia, China, do you think they can be trusted during Cold War Period when anti-Communism sentiments were strongly felt by PAP govt?

Some Communist gals might be spies sent by communist governments, same feeling for those Eastern Europeans.

As for Western Europeans and Americans, they are too expensive, considering the strengths of their currencies against ours.
Old 31-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 19
me|zuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=RonnieTeo;2056241]I need to declare all my working girls to MOM for work permit ? Do health check ? And how long are they allow to work here ?QUOTE]

All girls are brought into sillypore without any permit to work, cause they have to be "interviewed" by the AV first before they issued her with the permit to work in cat 40 hses. If the girl is being rejected, she muz leave sillypore in a few days times. For those who are allowed to work in Sg, they are allowed to stay for a max of 2 years..

Old 31-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexFreak View Post
I think the best person to answer your queries is Licensing Officer. If you materialise your venture, must issue VIP Cards for all the bros here hor .........

Licensing Officer
Police Cantonment Complex Block D
Blk 391 #02-701
Singapore 088762
Tel: 6835 0000 Fax: 6538 6647
Email: SPF_OPS_Licensing@spf.gov.sg

Cheers !!!
Seemingly u r so familiar with commercial sex system in Sg, I think u r dealing in this line too!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1