The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: bencoolen beauty services

Forget already i think 800+
Mine is massage + free facial
I took their last yr xmas package which is real cheap
My previous ML was cat if anyone knows
She was good but too bad quit
Old 05-09-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Martin1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro, any idea who are the ML there now? After their Reno can’t recognize the MLs, thought change management

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
Forget already i think 800+
Mine is massage + free facial
I took their last yr xmas package which is real cheap
My previous ML was cat if anyone knows
She was good but too bad quit
Old 21-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!
Red face Re: bencoolen beauty services

Still miss Anna who used to work at de natural beauty...anyone knows whether she is back in Bencoolen st
Old 21-09-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyLeung View Post
walked past last week...the lady at Perfect Beaute told me inside still have more than 10 MLs....all individual rooms and got Malayians too... is it true ?
Sure, it's true.
So..?
Old 22-09-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
walked past last week...the lady at Perfect Beaute told me inside still have more than 10 MLs....all individual rooms and got Malayians too... is it true ?
Wow got so many ML!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So worth trying ?

So it's the other one that has become open concept. This one still has rooms...
Zhun bo bro, this place is totally clean with absolutely zero teasing.
Old 22-09-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So worth trying ?

So it's the other one that has become open concept. This one still has rooms...
you can go in and try.
Get ready to pay $680 for package.
Old 23-09-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

I dunno got 10 ml or not. But at least 6-8 rooms. Clean massage but wearing those skorts. Skirt and shorts combo. So your roaming hands don’t go anywhere. Not that you can roam. Lol. But your regular might let you touch touch abit.

Cheers
Old 24-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
can roam top enough already
If such place can roam top consider v hiong liao

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-09-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
camera is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tsh0rt View Post
Just visited the joint last nite, after a long persuade from the gal i found on wechat.

This is a clean massage joint with P-Massage as part of package, so need not to request separately.

Once i arrived the shop, Nicole in white top and black jeans which i thinks is their uniform was waiting for me the counter. So after seeing her in such dress code mean no hope for any hanky panky. Got also maybe only top AR at most, anyway just my guess. Understand their service and package, so i opt for the 90m P-massage. When enter the room saw towel and short there on the massage table, there anther sign for no hanky panky. So i undress myself and put on the massage short n lay there.

She come in with oils and start the message session, we had some small talk during the massage session, where she is focus on massage and me enjoying the massage and enjoy the quiet moment. Which i like it, not like next room keep talking make it so noisy for my session.

She start with a towel on my back massage, follow with oil massage. She really work well on my neck, shoulder, back and butt. I enjoy it very much as she got the strength and skills. Able help to release some muscle pain i had. Not like the thai massage where very much focus on the back n leg. She somehow focus more on the neck, shoulder and back which i like it. So those bro need massage focus on the neck, shoulder n back she can do the job.

An hour of back massage, which is good time spend i think. My whole back muscle have a good relief but missing the sensual or teasing massage. which i know will not be there as this is a clean joint. But was hoping she would do it.

After i flip over she straight went for the P-massage. Somehow i enjoy her warm sweet face. No she doesnt have the CFM look but more like a sweet n a little shy gal working on your HJ/JG. She had the sweet smile and lips, somehow look seductive to me... i didnt ask or do much at this point just lay there and enjoy her massage. Too bad no sensual or teasing also even at this point, just normal HJ/JG massage on rod and balls. after few mins when i was about to release, which i did signal her. She did good job to catch my cum.. didnt let it fly everywhere nor on my stomach.

When im done, she clean me in tissue follow with warm towel clean. Then she give me a head massage since still have time left. Head massage was just normal. When she finished then she walk out and i get dress up.

Overall she is good and sweet gal. i really did enjoy the massage session, but was hoping she can be a little evil or notti to go with little sensual teasing... haha

Name: Nicole
Look: 7/10 (Cute and Pretty with a warm smile) * I think her lips very seductive.
Massage: 9/10 (Very good strength just missing the sensual part)
HJ/JG: 7/10 (HJ/JG like a normal massage not sensual type if you know what i mean)
AR: Not allow
Kiss: Not allow
Damage: $100/90m
WIR: Maybe when need a good back massage
Try others one of them i did got her naked and finger her ... end up too turn on while she hj me, insert my rod into her -.- ... (lucky ny checkup is negative) waste $400 on checkup... wont be tat insane le。
Old 24-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by camera View Post
Try others one of them i did got her naked and finger her ... end up too turn on while she hj me, insert my rod into her -.- ... (lucky ny checkup is negative) waste $400 on checkup... wont be tat insane le。

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
freeman9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by camera View Post
Heard the boss open another shop at yishun. Any bro know where , thanks
Old 23-11-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Deadoa is stuck in moderation for some time to come

yesterday evening I saw a Chinese Milf dressed in all black uniform plus black stockings. must be in her mid 40s. dunno which shop she went into. any bro has any clue?
Old 02-01-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Walked past perfxxx few times lately , frankly their gals not really lookers compared to their chio boss.

Go further down another shop, spotted a syt viet.
Overheard her quoting customer $38/45 mins massage.
The bro cannot tahan followed her into shop.
$38 for trial looks ok but ridiculous if u take $68/hr.
Sounds kinda stupid.
How’s the massage Bros? Any teasings or specials?
Did the gals psycho u guys to buy package deal?
Thanks

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-01-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
blibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Found a msian girl on WeChat. She seems to be working there. Quoted 45 for facial and 50 for massage . Quite tempted to go, but upon seeing this thread, decided not to go. Hong zhuang beauty.. anyone kena?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1