The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

[QUOTE=limborock;6714728]diff guys have diff perspective of fun. i have had my fair share of fun over these years, be it in spore or overseas. but my cup of tea is a hot pinay in bed with me cuddling, bonking with GFE at its maximum.

however, im not in for lovey dovey stuff. thats y most times, rather than trying to sian them, i would rather go for the most direct and straightforward way, paying for the favor. even with monetary involvement, i still get the required gfe. afterall, money ALWAYS talks. even if she does not like u, the gfe will still be there.

by doing so, i dont have any obligations as a 'boyfriend or benefactor'. if i do get an occasional free bonk, i would still tip her, i.e lunch after bonk session, cab fare home etc...

but when the time comes where she starts to treat me as a 'boyfriend', i say goodbye. another reason why i do not exchange no. with the BGs most times..

Ya, Bro Lim, dats the way,,,,,,transaction done. U hv paid yr way out.
Old 26-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is there going to be a gathering of bros at a pinay joint from this particular thread?
Old 26-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lupsupking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Jus sent you a pm
Old 26-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Is there going to be a gathering of bros at a pinay joint from this particular thread?
y not.. im in for it. the ques now is, deciding which bar to go to. if we are going to be a big grp and mixture of diff races, suggest that we go to somewhere where one of us is a regular. just in case our group give wrong impression and the BGs mistake us for MIBs ...

anyone else up for it? suggestions pls...
Old 26-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupking View Post
Do PM if you guys are intrested to know the address.

I believe this venue has not been mentioned in this forum before.
be wary of who u share with bro. just do a quick scan and share wisely.. otherwise, u might not be able to try another pair of nipple at this place anymore

anyway, im sure this place has not been mentioned as dont think we will mention it openly here.

but have recommended this place to bro noobrook b4 and think he may have tried. so guess he owes us an FR..

thx for sharing bro!
Old 26-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

juz wondering and thinking out loud... are there any budget pinay pubs/joints?

hehee...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 26-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupking View Post
Attention all Pinoy Lovers!

Was feeling to have some pinoy fun and decided to try out this pub highly recommended by a colleague of mine. Place seems quite discreet and drink prices were similair to other pinoy pubs except that the price of vodka was very cheap. Only $90. Was told that there was a promotion almost every other week.

There were about 10 pinoys and a majority of them were above average. Music was good with song requests. We were greeted by three pinoys the moment we sat down. Being the breast lover i was, took the 36C pinoy leaving the others for a friend. Started with some talking and slowly started to play with her. At first, she was shy, but slowly started to get comfortable with me. The fact that she did not rush her ladies drink, made me buy another round for her. By then, i had my tongue circling around her soft nipples while dirty dancing with her. Reminded me of those good old days.

Sure to return to try the other girls as well!!

Do PM if you guys are intrested to know the address.
I believe this venue has not been mentioned in this forum before.
Do up my points if you like my post/replies.
Welcome to the thread.

Cool FR, enjoy yr stay here and many more FRs to come...
Old 26-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

will be hanging out at a joint in orchard tonite... boring boxing day...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
Old 26-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 19
nismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud of

Hi Bros,

Merry Christmas to you all..

Was at PSC and BQ yesterdae....

A lot of Pinay girls but not much action.....

May be goin later also..Any bros, can recomend pubs where can tapao gals.. without burning yer pockets coz most pubs have BF npw
Old 26-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

will be hanging out at a joint in orchard tonite... boring boxing day...
Where in orchard? Kinda bored now n still thinking where to go...
Old 26-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosuper View Post
Hi Bros,

Merry Christmas to you all..

Was at PSC and BQ yesterdae....

A lot of Pinay girls but not much action.....

May be goin later also..Any bros, can recomend pubs where can tapao gals.. without burning yer pockets coz most pubs have BF npw
Would u like to share a FR with all bros on yr encounter at PSC and BQ?

Btw, how does 'can tapao gals without burning yer pockets' mean? If u searching for for BF, then u got pay the norm abt 300sgd. Is that OK with u?
Old 27-12-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

Ok bros... Here goes... Pls be warned... While this thead is abt pinay pubs... My latest goal is not a pinay gal... Instead its one of the OWNERS of a pinay pub...

It all started evening of boxing day... As in my earlier post i had planned to go to orchard... Last minute this pub owner (lets call her 'N') text me while i was having dinner... Asking me where i am going tonite... Told her i planning to go orchard... She said she wanna meet me cos wanna ask favour from me... She stay in the east... Near where some pubs are located... Said orchard a bit out of the way for her... So planned to meet at one of regular joints... Not her pub...

Rewind a bit... I only got to know N abt couple of mths back at this same pub... We became good frens... Occasionally we will catch up for drinks or i will meet her for lunch near her office in CBD area... She has a day job...

Stop here a while... I am typing this while in a taxi on the way home... On my iphone...

Part 2 to be continued wheni have access to a proper keyboard...

P.S. Bro limborock... Sorry i didnt see your post earlier... I was buzy wif N the whole nite...

Old 27-12-2011, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks bro Limborock for reminding me of this FR via PM

FR1[B]Chill and Relax Place[B]
This place has been mentioned by Bro Limborock but not the same pub. I went back almost 11 days ago as one of the gals just got back. This is not a hiong pub.

But this place suddenly got several new girls. of the 11 i saw, i was told that 6 are new. One that caught my eye is the girl with the tatoo on her leg. Very slim, tanned and atheletic...as i was rushing i did not take her.

Now back to my busty fair and leggy girl. nothing much only hugging and light kissing. but she wore super sexy that day that i got a hard on just by looking at her in her super short dress, her ample busom trying to pour out ...wa steam sia...too bad no bar fine here...

Bought her one round of LD ($30) and promised will look for her before she leaves our shores next month ....of course i also wanna sian the ang kong girl on my next trip.

FR 2 Hiong Ah!
I was in this pub with a private room. Quality of girls is wide ranging. Here can suck tits, smack thier hot asses, pull the g strings, etc.. Bought 2 round of LDs for her. was here in the private room raba raba can happen but downstairs not so much. Unfortunately they only have 3 private rooms. quality of girls so so but i have already chosen my next two targets! hehe

Sharing contacts
Pls PM me. And as usual I will exercise my discretion and share with genuine pinay lovers
Wishing everyone a happy new year and more pinay fun!
Old 27-12-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2009 View Post
Thks bro Limborock for reminding me of this FR via PM

FR1[B]Chill and Relax Place[B]
This place has been mentioned by Bro Limborock but not the same pub. I went back almost 11 days ago as one of the gals just got back. This is not a hiong pub.

But this place suddenly got several new girls. of the 11 i saw, i was told that 6 are new. One that caught my eye is the girl with the tatoo on her leg. Very slim, tanned and atheletic...as i was rushing i did not take her.

Now back to my busty fair and leggy girl. nothing much only hugging and light kissing. but she wore super sexy that day that i got a hard on just by looking at her in her super short dress, her ample busom trying to pour out ...wa steam sia...too bad no bar fine here...

Bought her one round of LD ($30) and promised will look for her before she leaves our shores next month ....of course i also wanna sian the ang kong girl on my next trip.

FR 2 Hiong Ah!
I was in this pub with a private room. Quality of girls is wide ranging. Here can suck tits, smack thier hot asses, pull the g strings, etc.. Bought 2 round of LDs for her. was here in the private room raba raba can happen but downstairs not so much. Unfortunately they only have 3 private rooms. quality of girls so so but i have already chosen my next two targets! hehe

Sharing contacts
Pls PM me. And as usual I will exercise my discretion and share with genuine pinay lovers
Wishing everyone a happy new year and more pinay fun!
FR1 guess i know which one alrdy.

But FR2 couldn't be the same place.. But if u meantion 3 private rooms, then i have something on my mind.. but how much was the LD u bought at the pub in FR2? Starts with S?

Last edited by limborock; 27-12-2011 at 02:26 AM.
Old 27-12-2011, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
FR1 guess i know which one alrdy.

But FR2 couldn't be the same place.. But if u meantion 3 private rooms, then i have something on my mind.. but how much was the LD u bought at the pub in FR2? Starts with S?
Now you know both bro! Sorry i didnt see this as i didnt know u wanted to guess jumped the gun by PMing you hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1