The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Is PSC pubs closing on 7th?? Anyone confirm this please? So many things on my plate now, might not get to participate in the last "bust of fire"
Old 03-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jason028 is Cool - loads of Potential

So bro, roughly what time and location ?
Old 03-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Is PSC pubs closing on 7th?? Anyone confirm this please? So many things on my plate now, might not get to participate in the last "bust of fire"
Yest heard that last will be on 6th Feb and by 7th close liao.. Anyone can confirm this?

Bro blursam any advise?
Old 03-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
Yest heard that last will be on 6th Feb and by 7th close liao.. Anyone can confirm this?

Bro blursam any advise?
From my understanding, the new entire place is scheduled to handover to the new owners by the 2nd week of Feb. All tenants need to clear out and handover before that. Many of the pubs have already done so, as well as the food stall Panya. For the remaining of the pubs, what I am told is 07 Feb.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
From my understanding, the new entire place is scheduled to handover to the new owners by the 2nd week of Feb. All tenants need to clear out and handover before that. Many of the pubs have already done so, as well as the food stall Panya. For the remaining of the pubs, what I am told is 07 Feb.
Thanks blursam. Lots and lots of memories are attached to this place. It's the end of an era....
Old 03-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
MushroomHead101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
oh too bad maybe they will torn down the whole bldg to make new for a new one... maybe only...
Old 03-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Watta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I guess tonight will be my last time to cheong the pubs... Before it closes down... Just need tip from season players ere...

About a year ago ibwent can bring gals back... Last time during Chinese new year weekend I went... I had two gals always with me... But never follow me back... Saying that their boss don't allow... I spent like a jug for myself... And 2 trays of shots costing me 200! Only hanky panky to the extend let me finger her... Got me into the mood but she declined to follow back... But wa willing to give a bk there... I spent most of my time at smooth...

Any tips on how to get the gals to go back with u? What time to go for best time... Am planning to go tomorrow...

Please kindly assist a desperate guy... On pinoys!
Old 03-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow how to get last supper like dat bro?
its too short a time?
limborock bro...your thoughts, pls?
Old 03-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Samster

Might be going tonight instead.... Any tips seniors??? Want a place where an hanky panky and if chemistry is good bring back home.... Making me more horny with the thought that this might be last night at the place... Sigh.... Just as I settle down in sg
Old 03-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watta View Post
So I guess tonight will be my last time to cheong the pubs... Before it closes down... Just need tip from season players ere...

About a year ago ibwent can bring gals back... Last time during Chinese new year weekend I went... I had two gals always with me... But never follow me back... Saying that their boss don't allow... I spent like a jug for myself... And 2 trays of shots costing me 200! Only hanky panky to the extend let me finger her... Got me into the mood but she declined to follow back... But wa willing to give a bk there... I spent most of my time at smooth...

Any tips on how to get the gals to go back with u? What time to go for best time... Am planning to go tomorrow...

Please kindly assist a desperate guy... On pinoys!
When u goin actually? Tonite or 2mr? Cos u mentioned both..

Well, I'm not too sure abt psc bars but what I can say is, if u hve intention to bring them bck tonite or 2mr nite which is a weekend, then avoid all the 'S' bars.. the gerls will proceed to OT after PSC and will only end and 5-6am. If u can wait till that time, then offer them a deal. I hve had a couple of gerls who offered to follow for 200sgd.. BUT must wait for them to finish their work at OT.

As for the other bars at PSC, worst case scenario, get them 2pts LD and get straight to the point if they are allowed to follow u. But if ur not into paying, then this is not a solution..
Old 03-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Might be going tonight instead.... Any tips seniors??? Want a place where an hanky panky and if chemistry is good bring back home.... Making me more horny with the thought that this might be last night at the place... Sigh.... Just as I settle down in sg
Bring bck home means paying 250-300 barfine mean?
Old 03-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

Thanks bro limborock... Am planning toning after my company cny dinner.... So all the none s bar... Just be direct after 2 ld... Noted... Same price 200 as well? Anytime can? Planning to be there around 11pm
Old 03-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Yup... Don't mind paying the bar fine if got chemistry
Old 03-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro limborock... Am planning toning after my com cny dinner.... So all the none s bar... Just be direct after 2 ld... Noted... Same price 200 as well? Anytime can? Planning to be there around 11pm
1st part u got it right. 2nd part u got mixed up a bit.

All the 'S' bars, the gerls will leave for OT after finishing at PSC. U can deal with them to meet after work at OT which will be and 5-6am. But in betwn, she could have met another person n offered the same deal or get drunk or wateva.. so not recommendednunless u planning to visit OT.

If ur planning to go there, then if chemistry is present, u wanna bring the gerl back, may I suggest u go somewhere else? Or better u go PSC and try yur luck, then if not successful, go to another place which I am abt to PM u now..

Here there are a few Syt and barfine can be neg to 250 if u alrdy bought some LD for the gerls. 6-7hrs Gerl stays with u..
Old 04-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Ok guys..... Last night we to psc.... Oh my f#^king god.... Okokoko.... Mayb my timing was wrong.... I reach at 1250am.... N the only bar open was J#!#%EN.... Just had my drinks .... Plan not to chio any gals... But saw a syt!!! F£€king sweet!.... But got a lot of ang moh she needs to entairn!! BastRds! What I did nxt was unimaginable! Pulled her over and ask her to sit nxt to me while I order drinks.... End of day... 1am... Age ask me to go orchard wit her...

I said no.... Headed back home....

Sigh....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1