The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old style HCs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfat88 View Post
Oh yeah, missed the good old times. Anymore still in existence? Any bro can share?
even if they are around they don't have the power to crack your back...hahaha!!
Old 18-11-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Uniquelys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
it's a bloody mess now if you ask me. take a look at some parts of Balestier and Macpherson now... the whole street is littered with like 20~30 shops all with bright neon light SPA. everywhere u can see ATB masssuer in HDB heartlands area. if u want to talk about vice control, i think the situation is more chaotic and worse than before

ATB offering "dirty massage" right in HDB heartland is somethk virtually unheard of during the days of HC.
the operations of HC never disrupted the lives of residents too cos they are always situated in town or some old, obscure shopping centres
Agreed with you. This happened during the 3G govt period. And now it's 4G govt coming soon...
Old 18-11-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

wah I miss the old cairnhill miko, boulevard hotel and solid gold at TBG
Old 18-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Last time old school mata is give and take... close 1 eye but they know who is doing what... never make trouble then can carry on...

Now the mata all study until scholar... everything also go by book... they think the whole world also go by book... so now become like that lor.... raid 1 close 1 another 5 open..
Old 18-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 8
tanglinecho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanglinecho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Last time old school mata is give and take... close 1 eye but they know who is doing what... never make trouble then can carry on...

Now the mata all study until scholar... everything also go by book... they think the whole world also go by book... so now become like that lor.... raid 1 close 1 another 5 open..
Hahaha very true bro. How are you?
Old 18-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglinecho View Post
Hahaha very true bro. How are you?
Same old spa same old day hahah
Old 18-11-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Roadboss;17912040]My old hangouts dai ichi HC and the one at keck seng tower(basement),last time work CBD and very young so always patronise haha

Yes , dai ichi !
If I remember correctly the counter at level. 11 , then got big rooms at level. 12!
Old 18-11-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 14
ken75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I go USSC. On the highest flr. Now occupied by veg restaurant. There a m'sia call chilly 辣椒。

Queue:edwinx, hongklongdoggy, informer
Old 18-11-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken75 View Post
I go USSC. On the highest flr. Now occupied by veg restaurant. There a m'sia call chilly 辣椒。
She’s a legend lah bro
Used to carry her while bonking small petite lady
Old 18-11-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
Andry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone else remember this Thai girl Lemon from Casanova @ concourse? Wah her massage tok kong, same as her special. I wouldn't mind paying her another visit now if I can find her
Old 18-11-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

when u are a high-flyer, u have a job for life leh sibeh song u can rise thru the ranks within the military, and that is not the end for a paper general: when the succession cycle ends, u get to go to secret level and become a govt-linked ceo or some other senior mgt post #songgahbehsee

otherwise, u have discretion over outsourcing contracts to eloquent vendors. the downside is that once pichak lobang, u take the fall because u belong to a different faction?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 19-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

I remember her sexy massage .... goosebumps man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andry View Post
Anyone else remember this Thai girl Lemon from Casanova @ concourse? Wah her massage tok kong, same as her special. I wouldn't mind paying her another visit now if I can find her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1