The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
tony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A Customer's Perspective

Just wondering if any bros have the same feelings as I do.

Scenario

So you have a regular ML at the spa. Massage wise she is capable and the rest is too.

But a few months at the same spa you spotted another ML which interest you very much.

1) Would you feel paiseh to go for the newer ML?
2) For bros who have been in similar situation, I like to ask if there is any drop in standards from the regular ML after you try the newer one?

Feel free to share your story with all of us. Many thanks
Old 28-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Customer's Perspective

If pocket deep enough, I would go try all.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 28-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Personally if I am ok with losing the regular ML. I will try the new one.

Standard wise will drop or not, hard to say. But in her eyes, you will downgrade as another of “those kind of men”. All the premium service you enjoyed before will change.

Depends on what’s the impression you want to upkeep.

Importantly, have fun.

Trying the new girl also might be a good thing. Ensuring you will not fall into KC trap with the regular.

My own episode with this was with a 2 woman shop, my regular is the lady boss. One day she try to push me to try the new girl as her biz is slow. After try, the next time I visit, get all kind of interrogation from her.

What you do with her?

You like her service or mine?

You got wear or not?

I was thinking, you are the one who push me to her..... nvm, relationship strained.

So from then on, when I visit the shop. I had no strings attached. Once I even went in. The lady boss ask me, who am I finding.

I ask both of them. Today who itchy, I find who.

After another 2 visits, never been there again.
Old 28-09-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Personally I don't care. It is a transaction.
Old 28-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Unless you intend to develop a relationship with the regular ML, its better to rotate-as they are doing it for money, not love.
My experience is that after a while , ALL the so call regular ML will start to take things for granted and short change you on service or time. Some will even ask for bigger tips from you instead of giving discounts for regulars
Old 28-09-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 5
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: A Customer's Perspective

It really comes down to how you manage the ML expectation right from the beginning.

if i am seeing the ML for the first time, chances are the ML will ask where i had my massage before. i will just state that ever since my regular rtc, i have been searching for the right one to settle down with. sometimes may think that i have found the right one, but after afew times, the body somehow dont feel as great from the massage maybe because desensitized. then just ask if she got customers who may experience the same and went to try others. which will then naturally lead to the next question whether she mind. one thing good about this is, you kind of portray to her that she may not be the one. at the same time, you are hinting her to try something new with you each time you go to her

used to have a regular ML i go to who would give me free teasing for 1.5hrs massage without additional charges. those days dont even have those kind of p.massage gimmick. that spa at selegie also closed down liao. sad.
Old 28-09-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Unless you intend to develop a relationship with the regular ML, its better to rotate-as they are doing it for money, not love.
My experience is that after a while , ALL the so call regular ML will start to take things for granted and short change you on service or time. Some will even ask for bigger tips from you instead of giving discounts for regulars
Very much agree. Think someone has said these ladies don't travel thousand miles here just to find one love, that's the brutal truth.

So any case of sticking to one ML is usually purely emotional reason, very rarely due to service - because let's face it, if you get a certain service, definitely other customers are getting it too, so what's so special?

Even if service is not short changed over time, it's like going to ice cream shop and always buying the vanilla cone. The standard never drop but you will become desensitized and not so exciting any more. That's why I think whatever reason for sticking, it's usually emotional. Don't go there ...
Old 28-09-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

As long as i’m paying, I surely won’t feel paiseh to look for other ladies. But if I’m getting free bonks then it’s a different story liao hehe
Old 28-09-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
Antiantivice is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntiantivice is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntiantivice is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think it depends on one’s position/thinking. Like what most bros will say, these ladies are here for Vitamin M, not to talk love with you. If u had already fall into a KC trap with the first ML, then of course will feel paiseh. Remember they are not exclusive to you, nor you are exclusive to them. Even when some bros want to do raw with them and managed to do so, think about what are the chances of them doing raw with other bros. Think with the head, not the small head.

I had experienced this before as per what u had described, and I don’t think its a big deal. Cos the latter girl was more of my cup of tea. End of the day she said she couldn’t satisfy me and ask me to go to the first one after many RTFs.

These are my thoughts as a single guy in late thirties, so I cannot say I represent others. To each his own
Old 28-09-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
camera is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony1982 View Post

Scenario

So you have a regular ML at the spa. Massage wise she is capable and the rest is too.

But a few months at the same spa you spotted another ML which interest you very much.

2) For bros who have been in similar situation, I like to ask if there is any drop in standards from the regular ML after you try the newer one?

If u paiseh u can try tell ur regular ml tat, the new target ml u saw seems beautiful , u will try her next time see how she react lor ... for me i just don care de . Like which one just go for it
Old 28-09-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camera View Post
If u paiseh u can try tell ur regular ml tat, the new target ml u saw seems beautiful , u will try her next time see how she react lor ... for me i just don care de . Like which one just go for it
My regular ML left, so another took over and she offer HJ but no roaming..i told her straight I will try another next time. She took it quite alright, since she knows she cannot meet my requirements.
These are working ladies, I am not the first and won't be the last to choose them based on their looks or service. Too be fair, they can also choose not to serve me, I am fine with that, can always bring my money elsewhere.
Old 29-09-2019, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

u are paying for the massage so why feel bad ...... I had this feeling before but once u decided to make the change, never turn back lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony1982 View Post

Scenario

Old 29-09-2019, 07:55 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

U all think too much already....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-09-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

It's my money and just a transaction to me so why should I care.
Old 29-09-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

this is tough question, if i really have chemistry with the ml i won't change cos chemistry is damn hard to come by, especially if she is giving you what she doesn't normally do. as one bro said, i also switched before and the relationship really went down the drain ... but i have switched before also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1