The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Customer's Perspective

Yea agree on the chemistry part. Tough to find such MLs these days as mostly are money minded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
this is tough question, if i really have chemistry with the ml i won't change cos chemistry is damn hard to come by, especially if she is giving you what she doesn't normally do. as one bro said, i also switched before and the relationship really went down the drain ... but i have switched before also
Old 29-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
this is tough question, if i really have chemistry with the ml i won't change cos chemistry is damn hard to come by, especially if she is giving you what she doesn't normally do. as one bro said, i also switched before and the relationship really went down the drain ... but i have switched before also
What is this "chemistry" thing? Can have easy conversation, or what? Or give you extra svc FOC?

Call me cynical, but if they are willing to offer you something, there is really nothing stopping them from offering to other customers in order to get more business. You are just one customer, how many times can you patronise her in a month? No matter how good the chemical. Surely she has to hook more fish to keep herself occupied and earning substantially. Unless you bao her, that's a different story.

Over here, the MR are quite limited, but if more bros willing to post MR openly I think many people will find their special chemical ML also have a lot of chemical reaction with other bros
Old 29-09-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Hahaha.depends la..I used to have regular ml at different outlets.can score brownie point ma..loyalty to one..even her colleague also say nice thing about me..hahaha
Old 29-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Customer loyalty is impt to mls, so they will try ways to build up their own list of regulars. Of course, to do that mls will have to provide quality and even have different service level to cater to the customer base.

No doubt some mls do find it more pleasant to serve customers that they like, thus some customer do get slightly enhanced services.

So far I do sometimes stray away from my regular to try someone new within shop, but I will also make it a point to go back to the regular ml again, just to continue to enjoy the regular status.
In these circumstances, I do experienced better services from the ml, just so that she can continue to “secure” her customer.

In rare cases, I do end up making the switch and ditch the regular. Cos the new ml is able to do a game changer service.
Old 29-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro dont think too much. to put it in a very blunt manner, u are a paying customer in a way. from the way u asked u are alr halfway to tio kc liao.
they are here for the moola and u are there for a fulfilling time to relax. if everyone thinks like u, i think cham liao.
Old 29-09-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Just be loyal to your dick and pocket. The rest is just an illusion..
Old 30-09-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
tony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you all for your sharing.

Good to know so many different perspectives too, it does help a lot.

And I like to reassure the bros here that Im not kena-ing KC.

Since we are paying, we should not feel bad yah!
Old 30-09-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking to develop a deeper relationship with the ML, keep patronizing her. Once she finds out that you have another at the same shop, be prepared for lower service standards the next time you see her.

In General
  1. They are here for money
  2. They are like every other lady and would like to be treated as one
  3. They have many customers that they need to service but will always have their preferred list. First amongst equals essentially.

If you want to try different ML, I would highly recommend that you do so at another massage place and not your current shop. Sometimes women would recommend others to you to "try". This is often a test from their perspective to see their dedication towards them. They might say "its ok" but deep down they are jealous creatures and would want to feel that they are "special". As bros, deep down we want to feel "special" too so its a two way street really.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
mrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud of
The way I look at it, it's actually just YOUR relationship with the ML. The ML can give everyone who patronizes her the same service but as long as you feel special or taken care of, then that should be good enough.

Of course, all of us would like to think that we only receive more special service compared to everyone else and that is what makes us go back to the same ML.

Ultimately, you feel shiok, can liao
Old 30-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggg View Post

Of course, all of us would like to think that we only receive more special service compared to everyone else and that is what makes us go back to the same ML.

Ultimately, you feel shiok, can liao
True also, you paid not just for service but the fantasy, the whole package. Why short-change yourself by injecting reality into it?
Old 30-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know how much ML makes per month? Every day can earn how many times $50-$80? She will not be bothered by you moving onto other girls. Her regular go find other girls. Other girls' regular also come find her. This is the name of the game. By now, she should have seen everything she needs to know in her industry.

I know of a ML girl with 4 condos in China. Our sperm is like the cement for her condos. You think she will be bothered you spend your $50 - $80 extra fee on someone else?
Old 30-09-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do you know how much ML makes per month? Every day can earn how many times $50-$80? She will not be bothered by you moving onto other girls. Her regular go find other girls. Other girls' regular also come find her. This is the name of the game. By now, she should have seen everything she needs to know in her industry.

I know of a ML girl with 4 condos in China. Our sperm is like the cement for her condos. You think she will be bothered you spend your $50 - $80 extra fee on someone else?
not all ML earn that much lah....those who don't do extra , how to earn this much ?
Old 02-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Most MLs talk between themselves too, and they are aware which customer is who's regular.

Risk is that if you go for another because your regular is busy, she will give only the bare minimum cos she knows you wont RTF anyway, very rarely do the MLs want to intentionally steal.each other's customers.

My 2 cents.
Old 06-10-2019, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Few regular spa i tried before.
Some i tried other ml, because i find current ml’s massage no that satisfying or “services” soso...

At another spa, I tried another ml as current ml went back china for holiday or not available at the time of my booking. Starting will feel paiseh, a few time after massage came out still bump into other regular ml. Haha. Some also can remember me, and i just chatted abit with them. After awhile, feels quite ok even bump into them.. if they really drop their service if u try them again, then shows they are not professional enough to up keep their service standard. Then it’s real time u go to other ml.
Old 06-10-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nothing to feel bad. There used to be this massage shop at Tampines which I've tried every masseuse. They have nothing against that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1