The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Customer's Perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony1982 View Post
Just wondering if any bros have the same feelings as I do.

Scenario

So you have a regular ML at the spa. Massage wise she is capable and the rest is too.

But a few months at the same spa you spotted another ML which interest you very much.

1) Would you feel paiseh to go for the newer ML?
2) For bros who have been in similar situation, I like to ask if there is any drop in standards from the regular ML after you try the newer one?

Feel free to share your story with all of us. Many thanks

I went to a spa in lavender area 2 years ago, after 6th visit with the 'regular' ML, i told her the spa got a lot of "chio bu", she say I am 'welcomed' to go try all of the chio bu, then come back to her to let her know who's the best...

But shortly after, the shop dio raid and gone already.
Old 18-10-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Like to share my recent experience .
Went to a recommended spa by Bro here .
Got this young ML but no strength .
Second trip change to a more mature ML
The first ML saw me with funny expression .
I continue with the second ML for some time and during most of my visit the First ML see me.
Last week went down last minute without booking and can't get the Second ML.
No choice so asked for First ML.
She was so happy and did all my requests !
Can elaborate what’s the ‘did all my requests’?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-10-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
I am the kind who is hard to cum without aggressive teasing and roaming. I have encountered several pretty MLs but could not give me a satisfying cum. Therefore if one ML can made me a good cum, I will stick to her till I become desensitized with her. Then I will search for a new one. That will usually 5-6 session before I continue the search for new one.
Old 18-10-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I am the kind who is hard to cum without aggressive teasing and roaming. I have encountered several pretty MLs but could not give me a satisfying cum. Therefore if one ML can made me a good cum, I will stick to her till I become desensitized with her. Then I will search for a new one. That will usually 5-6 session before I continue the search for new one.

Bro I think I feel you..
I am like you.

Even if Ml up the game with more intensity in teasing mr, I will feel no more. Sometimes I feel bad as there is no more thrill for me.
But I still go back lah cox I cnsnot find better one..

It is my constant struggle for constant searching for more intense teasing or shiokness and new thrill so that I can cum

Talking about that if u guys have some, please do share.
Old 18-10-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
for me.
But I still go back lah cox I cnsnot find better one..

It is my constant struggle for constant searching for more intense teasing or shiokness and new thrill so that I can cum

Talking about that if u guys have some, please do share.
True. Every time first time with new ML, auto can stiffen easily and release very shiok ... Even if looks not really fantastic. What to do, nature of men always look for new pussy
Old 18-10-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony1982 View Post
Just wondering if any bros have the same feelings as I do.

Scenario

So you have a regular ML at the spa. Massage wise she is capable and the rest is too.

But a few months at the same spa you spotted another ML which interest you very much.

1) Would you feel paiseh to go for the newer ML?
2) For bros who have been in similar situation, I like to ask if there is any drop in standards from the regular ML after you try the newer one?

Feel free to share your story with all of us. Many thanks
Ya ya got.. me ! I steady with an ML and a bro exchange info with me at same spa got another. Want to try new flavour but paiseh.

My tactic is keep on whacking one ML and then she happy like bird. Even the boss knows this as I regular there.

Not a case of KC or fall in love but what if new lady not so good then I go back to first original ML, will I lao kui ? Or just say want to try try.. but jealous catfight how ?

I think I wait for first ML to go back holiday, then I try second one in her absence..

Meanwhile, I try to train number one.. but she slow learner leh !

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 18-10-2019 at 06:38 PM.
Old 18-10-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
? Or just say want to try try.. but jealous catfight how ?

I think I wait for first ML to go back holiday, then I try second one in her absence..
LOL, you think the first ML won't know when she back from hol?

No catfight one lah .... there is camaraderie among colleagues, against us, customers with all the demands

Maybe when you try to book your regular and one day cannot meet your time, that's when you open topic ask her can recommend others because that's the time you can make it
Old 18-10-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
l

I wait my regular go other outlet then I try others 😂

How u train her? Share le so I can also train mine🤔
Maybe u can train more intensive or regularly lol so can level up faster
Old 18-10-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya ya got.. me ! I steady with an ML and a bro exchange info with me at same spa got another. Want to try new flavour but paiseh.

My tactic is keep on whacking one ML and then she happy like bird. Even the boss knows this as I regular there.

Not a case of KC or fall in love but what if new lady not so good then I go back to first original ML, will I lao kui ? Or just say want to try try.. but jealous catfight how ?

Bro, you can go try others when she is on leave. She takes leave once every two weeks on Thursdays

Nowadays I jitao find others in front of her, don't care already. Buay tahan her laziness and want to show her I can always find others
Old 18-10-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
LOL, you think the first ML won't know when she back from hol?

No catfight one lah .... there is camaraderie among colleagues, against us, customers with all the demands

Maybe when you try to book your regular and one day cannot meet your time, that's when you open topic ask her can recommend others because that's the time you can make it
Wow nice tactics to pick up. Ok, I will also try this in future. Thanks for sharing
Old 18-10-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bros for advice.
Kumsiah.. very useful tips !
Bro Gump, you clever lah..
Old 19-10-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post

One ml ever told me she got customer Who can't cum for half an hour of hj.
Finally the customer has to do his own best to help her to finish the job !
Old 19-10-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
elantra is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
One ml ever told me she got customer Who can't cum for half an hour of hj.
Finally the customer has to do his own best to help her to finish the job !
I think it is the way the ML is doing the HJ. Not matching the guy's profile.

Old 19-10-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:

IMHO just go ahead and try whomever you want to try. Whoever service better, keep, service drop, ditch. One ML that you visit always but she has 99 other guys age ranging from 18 to 80 lined up like you.

Think of it this way : if at work your job performance drop, you think the company or HR will continue to treat you the same because they "regular" with you?
Old 19-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
IMHO just go ahead and try whomever you want to try. Whoever service better, keep, service drop, ditch. One ML that you visit always but she has 99 other guys age ranging from 18 to 80 lined up like you.

Think of it this way : if at work your job performance drop, you think the company or HR will continue to treat you the same because they "regular" with you?
Agreed. Just keep those MLs who have good service and attitude. Visit them on rotation basis so that you can review the list. Ditch those who don't perform. Afterall, there will always have new MLs come to serve you. You can review your list again and update it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1