The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Romance888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Looks like the massage scene in SG is no longer like

In the mid 90s, early 2000s

Massage platforms are all photoshoped or fake photos.

Milfs (between 40s to late 40s) are so hard to find!!!
Old 04-11-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Looks like the massage scene in SG is no longer like

Lots of them have retired. I am also looking for Milfs in their 40s, even 50s. Have discovered a few over the years in the most unlikely places. They are often well hidden and like old wine need to be cultivated. Or at least you need to be a regular patron. Not easy but once you gain their trust, they could be quite generous. If you are lucky, you pay for a massage, and then the fuck is free
Old 04-11-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Lots of them have retired. I am also looking for Milfs in their 40s, even 50s. Have discovered a few over the years in the most unlikely places. They are often well hidden and like old wine need to be cultivated. Or at least you need to be a regular patron. Not easy but once you gain their trust, they could be quite generous. If you are lucky, you pay for a massage, and then the fuck is free
Upz you my humble point, hope you can share the contact, thank you.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on what you like lar Bro.

I like those late 20s ~ late 30s group MLs.

Esp those 陪讀媽媽 from China.

You sweat talk a bit and easy up them (of course not free) lar

But the feeling is really good. I have a few fuck long enough and they allow me to fuck raw. (That time young ma, not scared).

Rmb the scene I fucked her at her shop and her frd was sitting outside.

She roam so load and after the action, when we go out, her frd laughing at us...

Gone are the good old days.

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 04-11-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

When I started chionging ard mid late 90s, I really like to venture those milfs ML and even ollder ones ard late 40s early 50s. These type and also young malaysian MLs.

Used to frequent at yangtze, Chinatown last time.
Good and fun times, didn't get free fucks but remembered paid only 50 for fuck with them MLs.
Now dunno where to find them or even malaysian MLs cos play lesser nowadays la.
Old 04-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So steady? Most now want TOP up
Old 04-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Haha last time hc offers good massage and good Fj. Now is one or the other.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
guzik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguzik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually alot of happening scene already gone not only massage. Its becoming fast money earn business nowadays as most of the shop who provide special full service wont stay in that place quite long.
Untill now im still looking for those young mid Thai ladies/milf or malaysians who work as massage and provide full service like last time.I wonder why they no longer come here and work. Now it seems very very hard. The only left now are those aunty old thai ladies with mostly hj. They are those who became pr here or married settle down with local guys.
Sian with nowadays too many PRC dominate.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

indeed in the good old days, some of the PDMMs were absolute gems ....
Old 23-11-2019, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

It's different from what it was before, indeed. 10-15 years ago quite easy to get a fj. Nowadays this seems hardly possible.
One other thing: suppose these prc's and viets were not here? Locals, msians and thais have disappeared from the scene. Think about it for a minute: no supply/offer of massage! How would my/our life be? Like the angmohs in Scandinavia?
Old 24-11-2019, 02:15 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

>40s need to go JSP right? Went there once, not many also. Pure fuck can go pertain but...

Luckily I like 20s to late 30s, Chinatown, OT and Parklane all have. I saw TPP have but the TP thread don't have good things to say about the few that are still open now.

Is it weird for a mid to late 20s guys to prefer fucking milfs? Too much JAV man...
Old 24-11-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

5 years ago any joint with 60min for 50 bucks offer fj
Old 26-11-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
5 years ago any joint with 60min for 50 bucks offer fj
You are spot on bro. And these were the bona fide Pei du mamas. Alot of them were single moms who had kids who were studying in Sg. I once shagged this lady whose son was doing his homework in the next room at her shop. Felt damn guilty initially, but she was such a good fuck, I kept going back, till she got pregnant with her Sinkie bf's kid and quit. The last time I spotted her on Fb selling real estate. Tai tai now, doing it to pass time I guess
Old 26-11-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are spot on bro. And these were the bona fide Pei du mamas. Alot of them were single moms who had kids who were studying in Sg. I once shagged this lady whose son was doing his homework in the next room at her shop. Felt damn guilty initially, but she was such a good fuck, I kept going back, till she got pregnant with her Sinkie bf's kid and quit. The last time I spotted her on Fb selling real estate. Tai tai now, doing it to pass time I guess
Still have pdmm here, I encounter two before, both doing JG svc, with kids studying locally. But is definitely milf++ once they have kids of school-going age. Bit weird feeling ... when in the middle of fun service, they pick up a call from their kid after school, and you can tell it is their kid, from the conversation
Old 26-11-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post
>40s need to go JSP right? Went there once, not many also. Pure fuck can go pertain but...

Luckily I like 20s to late 30s, Chinatown, OT and Parklane all have. I saw TPP have but the TP thread don't have good things to say about the few that are still open now.

Is it weird for a mid to late 20s guys to prefer fucking milfs? Too much JAV man...
one man's meat is another man's poison. i also think fucking milfs more shiok as they seem to know what they want giving a sense of realism instead of syts who just feel so commercial no matter how chio or real the moans.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1