The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Moira55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Er... how often do you chiong? Which ML or FL accepts paynow, paylah or Visa? I really like to know.
Quite a few just that u didnt know
Old 11-04-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Yes, is this Xue Er. Face is fairly pretty. Very service oriented and well organised ML.

Interesting that I immediately kena zapped for sharing my views. LOL.
sglonely website, one bro write until like composition
Old 11-04-2021, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
sglonely website, one bro write until like composition
Haha maybe the ML service so good until 感动 him 💓

I used to think the FRs on those portal sites were more fake than some SBF FRs written by new or dormant accounts. Didn't trust them.
Old 11-04-2021, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Had a very interesting encounter today.

Was waiting for my session in the afternoon, the ML suddenly text me ask me to call her to scold her to hurry up. There was a customer that didn’t want to leave after his 1 hour wanted stay longer. After i call then the customer when to wash up.

End up i waited an extra 20mins.
Old 11-04-2021, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post

Was waiting for my session in the afternoon, the ML suddenly text me ask me to call her to scold her to hurry up. There was a customer that didn’t want to leave after his 1 hour wanted stay longer. After i call then the customer when to wash up.

I had similar experience..
Old 11-04-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Remember last time Mint knew that she had offended a customer, she will quickly message the customer to apologise and promise to improve her service, etc. Seriously I always totally she either afraid that the customer will give her a bad review resulting in many bros boycotting her or worst customer call AV to raid her unit. I feel regardless if u are ang pai here, should not really treat customers like carrot head. We make an effort to book her, travel all the way and then got smoked is really a big NO for me. Will certainly reply her in a harsh manner about my unhappiness..
Old 11-04-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

Obviously the cheapo was milking the session to get more than his money's worth.

If he is reading SBF, then picha lobang already. Next time he would know that the scolding was staged and would still not leave. These are the kind of customers that deserve to be blacklisted in the database for the general good of everyone, MLs and customers included. Perhaps you could suggest the ML to do it.
Old 11-04-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Obviously the cheapo was milking the session to get more than his money's worth.

If he is reading SBF, then picha lobang already. Next time he would know that the scolding was staged and would still not leave. These are the kind of customers that deserve to be blacklisted in the database for the general good of everyone, MLs and customers included. Perhaps you could suggest the ML to do it.
Seriously, all sorts of people around. It's not so easy to be in this field too.
Old 11-04-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post

Her erantic character behaviour is also due to increasing ML/FL getting caught recently and change of locations since she arrived

Anyway,she had already admitted to her mistake so move on guys..
Seriously. I wish I knew about this trend. A recent regular ml had to return and prob not coming back. Though she is no mint, but kind of sad to be suffering similar fate of not being able to come back.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Remember last time Mint knew that she had offended a customer, she will quickly message the customer to apologise and promise to improve her service, etc. Seriously I always totally she either afraid that the customer will give her a bad review resulting in many bros boycotting her or worst customer call AV to raid her unit. I feel regardless if u are ang pai here, should not really treat customers like carrot head. We make an effort to book her, travel all the way and then got smoked is really a big NO for me. Will certainly reply her in a harsh manner about my unhappiness..
That, my friend, sums it up! There aren't many AP that are the level of Mint's popularity. Yet when she makes a mistake (or lose her cool..she is quite fiesty after all..), her apology is always genuine with real intention to makeup for it. That earns our respect cos honestly she can choose to be a bitch, delete those she offended and still her Q of customers will be there. Same for OG Momo, she aeroplane will be apologetic and offer alternatives. Said many times, ATTITUDE is everything in a service line

Sure, any ML, AP or not can choose to behave in any manner they deem fit la. Imho, us as customer ought to have some dignity too. If unapologetic aeroplane/ doublebook/ regular lame excuses are something you can't stomach, take a firm stance and axe the ML from your list and spend your $$ elsewhere. In life, if you repeatedly accept shitty treatment, then yah, you probably asking to be treated like shit.

Last edited by Johndick; 11-04-2021 at 09:37 AM.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Is there any difference in someone deliberately planning double booking and someone who supposedly accidentally do it? If the ML is so disorganised and supposedly ang pai, shouldn’t there by triple, quadruple bookings for the same slot, since she doesn’t know how to do basic scheduling?

To me, both are not acceptable, so if you’re the type who is willing to put up with this, you can go ahead. Those who won’t, just book other more professional ML. We also need to play our part by canceling early if we can’t make it. If last min can’t make it, I’ll pay for the session by giving a generous tip the next time around.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Some mood spoiler even worst, 20mins earlier also go text the ML, than the cuddling suddenly all stopped because the ML needs to reply the next customer, have some sense leh, you come earlier is your problem, text the ML 5mins b4 your session and not 20mins, idiot mood spolier.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
this is what we call true professionalism (excellence in conduct, behavior & attitude but not cocky). From her recent update, still looking as good as the 1st time met her.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Some mood spoiler even worst, 20mins earlier also go text the ML, than the cuddling suddenly all stopped because the ML needs to reply the next customer, have some sense leh, you come earlier is your problem, text the ML 5mins b4 your session and not 20mins, idiot mood spolier.
How is this a fault on the customer who text that he reached? If anything, the blame is on the ML who choose to reply the text immediately, whatever she is doing with you at that moment. So you should be scolding her. If the customer call her instead of text, then yes, he is an idiot but even then the fault still lies in the ML since she can choose to ignore the call or text until she serves you adequately.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28083 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1c2z3y4l5 View Post
This is her character. please move on.
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpo...stcount=120972

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1