The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!
Re: What makes you want to marry?

I am in my early 40s liao.. Be like me.. Dont marry is better

Until today I have no regrets lol
Old 07-07-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushup View Post
I am in my early 40s liao.. Be like me.. Dont marry is better

Until today I have no regrets lol
Bro, sometimes you see romantic movies or saw couples so sweet together do you have urge to get married?
I sometimes have the urge but I am introvert a bit also.
Old 07-07-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Most people tend to watch movies instead of documentaries. Why? Because the later is reality & the former is mostly make believe. If someone plans their life according to make believe, what are the chances that it goes well?

Chances of marrying a “princess” is very real, but often it turns you into a pauper instead of a “prince”.

Reality is not an option. It just is. You either can change yourself or change the circumstances, depending on one’s ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
Bro, sometimes you see romantic movies or saw couples so sweet together do you have urge to get married?
I sometimes have the urge but I am introvert a bit also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1