The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BACK TO PHASE 2! Any ways to fix blue balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchfan View Post
say only, now every day also 100+ cases still and many many new clusters popping up including so many schools... seems like its getting abit out of hand even with higher vaccination rates.
Ya quite puzzling. Vaccination rate has increased but number of cases still high.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post
Ya quite puzzling. Vaccination rate has increased but number of cases still high.
Because Singapore is aggressively testing its population. If you had visited the suspected markets, you get a free test. The results are out within 1.5 hours via the app and you will get a sms result about 6 hours later. In my area, the government budgeted 3 days of testing, end up doing testing non-stop for 5 days.

One of the reasons why I think Singapore can make it through is because we still trust our government a lot. True lah, how many people KPKB online but once the government says encouraged to go for free testing, you know how many people queuing up? 1000 times more than the number of people who KPKB online

We are so much better than many Asian countries already. No one wants to live or be retired in Malaysia now right?
Old 03-08-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Because Singapore is aggressively testing its population. If you had visited the suspected markets, you get a free test. The results are out within 1.5 hours via the app and you will get a sms result about 6 hours later. In my area, the government budgeted 3 days of testing, end up doing testing non-stop for 5 days.
Some doctors are saying no need to test fully vaccinated people, and list only the serious cases of COVID daily.
Old 03-08-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post
Vaccination does not mean you wont get covid.
It means you wont be seriously ill if you are infected.

Not surprised that more people going for it because of the publicity and objective of achieving a herd immunity. More publicity and availability, more people vaccinated

Not surprised at the high infected rate as more people go forward to test for covid. More tested, higher rate

Does it make sense now?
Old 03-08-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Some doctors are saying no need to test fully vaccinated people, and list only the serious cases of COVID daily.
Free of charge so I think many people do. Results recorded in the healthhub app too. Useful too just in case you need to show you were safe.

If a guy had visited a MP and a wet market, if he subsequently tested negative because of the wet market testing... maybe he does not need to quarantine so long for the MP contact tracing.

YNWA
Old 03-08-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 21
bluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud of

It was reported recently that those who are vaccinated and infected will carry the same amount of virus as those not vaccinated. Although the symptoms may not serious, it means that vacinated persons can spread the virus around.
Therefore safe distancing and proper mask wearing are still important to curb the spread of the virus.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
samsunite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky269 View Post
It was reported recently that those who are vaccinated and infected will carry the same amount of virus as those not vaccinated. Although the symptoms may not serious, it means that vacinated persons can spread the virus around.
Therefore safe distancing and proper mask wearing are still important to curb the spread of the virus.
So looks like we have to wear mask for dont know how many more years
Old 04-08-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 894 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsunite View Post
So looks like we have to wear mask for dont know how many more years
Yeah, this is vvvery true ..
Old 09-08-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Before 2nd jab, the girl told me no alcohol for next few days....I drank a bit anyway, got a bit of chill in the middle of the night and feel dehydrated , felt lethargic the whole day the next day. After that felt fine on the third day.

Probably should avoid alcohol for 24hrs after jab.
Old 10-08-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Before 2nd jab, the girl told me no alcohol for next few days....I drank a bit anyway, got a bit of chill in the middle of the night and feel dehydrated , felt lethargic the whole day the next day. After that felt fine on the third day.

other than alcohol, old folks would also tell you to avoid durian, not sure why
Old 10-08-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We need indoor mask off because we are doing high intensity activities. Hahaha
Old 11-08-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Yesterday had a very horny dream. Near the beach East Coast a very big entertainment center opened with big halls and loads of gals. I entered and in public in the entrance area got entertained by a young petite angmoh chio bu. In plain sight she took out my didi and started hj me. The reception gal was watching.
Blue balls? Yeah!!!!

Last edited by Mankok; 11-08-2021 at 06:23 PM.
Old 11-08-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Yesterday had a very horny dream. Near the beach East Coast a very big entertainment center opened with big halls and loads of gals. I entered and in public in the entrance area got entertained by a young petite angmoh chio bu. In plain sight she took out my didi and started hj me. The reception gal was watching.
Blue balls? Yeah!!!!
See what this covid has done to u.

You need to go overseas badly when it is over.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Blue balls? Yeah!!!!

I like the gal in the youtude.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 12-08-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 894 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
other than alcohol, old folks would also tell you to avoid durian, not sure why
Alcohol not so bad la, think liquor far more worse rite?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1