The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 02-08-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
Yeh, and several other factors. Deswai I said, dunt
That's why you should never get lost in action when doing stuff in public, always keep the eyes and ears open, if the bus approach, zipper up and pretend to check something on your phone
Old 02-08-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
neo tiew road...
But there are sometimes wild dogs in this area looking for food
Old 03-08-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Driving around town, I realize the amount of empty carparks are abundant everywhere even on a weekend. Perhaps it’s time to find a good spot again…
Old 03-08-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
pinkpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
Driving around town, I realize the amount of empty carparks are abundant everywhere even on a weekend. Perhaps it’s time to find a good spot again…
Your partner prefers inside or outside of the car?
Old 03-08-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaper View Post
Your partner prefers inside or outside of the car?
Anywhere, of course…
Old 03-08-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
neo tiew road...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Lim Chu Kang Rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
Along Upp Thomson Rd after Upp Seletar
One North area
jln Bahar, Old cck rd

But if im thinking what you are thinking, then dunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentt View Post
Mandai there alot of bustop
Thank you bros!!

We went to Upp Thomson road and made a few rounds but can't find a discreet bus stop. Less than a min have car drove pass either side of the road or cyclists even at late night. We waited at a bus stop for 20 mins but couldn't find any safe slot.

Bro Hiretuja, can pm the exact location of one north? Many buildings there. Not sure which bus stop. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Thank you bros!!

We went to Upp Thomson road and made a few rounds but can't find a discreet bus stop. Less than a min have car drove pass either side of the road or cyclists even at late night. We waited at a bus stop for 20 mins but couldn't find any safe slot.

Bro Hiretuja, can pm the exact location of one north? Many buildings there. Not sure which bus stop. Thanks!
Bro, I can suggest a bus stop at One North. Drive around Mediacorp Campus.... one of the side has a bus stop.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Someone posted a bro having sex in the car in broad day at mscp.Be careful when u are doing your deeds
Old 04-08-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
KristalW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadmove View Post
Someone posted a bro having sex in the car in broad day at mscp.Be careful when u are doing your deeds
Why so kaypo, eat full nothing to do huh
Old 05-08-2021, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
civictyper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Springleaf nature park. 1+am weekday, cp almost empty apart for some bicycles so we assumed the risk of getting caught by other visitors was low. Picked one of the more secluded benches in the park with a clear view of anyone who might walk in. Lighting quite dim. Gf took off her sports bra and blew me. Didn’t take too long, but we were undisturbed the whole time. Started getting mozzie bites so we went back to the car. Saw a foreign worker taking a walk on the way out. Coast was clear, gf stripped fully naked in the car and I fingered her till she cummed on her seat. Experience 8/10, if not for mozzie bites. Got reasonably clean public toilet also
Old 05-08-2021, 02:06 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

there's a toilet up on the hill at labrador park just left of Tamarind Hill

very quiet.

and also another toilet near Vava bistro.

also very quiet

The other day was on the walk from Labrador MRT to reflections, was drizzling and my FB was horny so she gave me a blow at the little Huts.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-08-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
zhonglian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by civictyper View Post
Springleaf nature park. 1+am weekday, cp almost empty apart for some bicycles so we assumed the risk of getting caught by other visitors was low. Picked one of the more secluded benches in the park with a clear view of anyone who might walk in. Lighting quite dim. Gf took off her sports bra and blew me. Didn’t take too long, but we were undisturbed the whole time. Started getting mozzie bites so we went back to the car. Saw a foreign worker taking a walk on the way out. Coast was clear, gf stripped fully naked in the car and I fingered her till she cummed on her seat. Experience 8/10, if not for mozzie bites. Got reasonably clean public toilet also
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
there's a toilet up on the hill at labrador park just left of Tamarind Hill

very quiet.

and also another toilet near Vava bistro.

also very quiet

The other day was on the walk from Labrador MRT to reflections, was drizzling and my FB was horny so she gave me a blow at the little Huts.
Great share bros, thanks!
Old 06-08-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, I can suggest a bus stop at One North. Drive around Mediacorp Campus.... one of the side has a bus stop.
follow this sia. bro mind to share share
Old 06-08-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by helleu View Post
follow this sia. bro mind to share share
wow. you really challenge me.....

The bus stop ID is 18201.... should be able to find on Google map.

It is on a road call Media Circle or something like that.

Only got one bus 191.

It is 191 not 1 on 1.... don't anyhow
Old 06-08-2021, 05:25 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

was walking around the southern ridges and looking at my FB with her yoga tights bra top, was feeling kinky

Scout around saw no one, pull down her bra top for a quick suck and lick, KNN 3 secs later 3 people appeared coming down from the stairs behind her.

still was quite exciting.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1