The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Cluster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Because of recent covid scare, some of those working in this line started 'staying home' on off-day, show photo of their accommodations on wc moments. Never fails to boggle my mind how they can rent a condo room (easily $1k++ per month) and still make enough profit for their job to be worthwhile, after deducting expenses.

Not talking about those illegal fj types, but legit spa MLs. Not even pretty young ang pai also Out of per hour massage, they get like $15 at the most? On paper, one day is like $100+ only, massage until hand pain. Always like to unravel this mystery ...but so far all tell me the boss only pay them $10-15 out of the $50 per hour charge, lol
Best part they don't have to declare income tax...this is the best job for them....fastest money in the shortest time...
Old 27-07-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Because of recent covid scare, some of those working in this line started 'staying home' on off-day, show photo of their accommodations on wc moments. Never fails to boggle my mind how they can rent a condo room (easily $1k++ per month) and still make enough profit for their job to be worthwhile, after deducting expenses.

Not talking about those illegal fj types, but legit spa MLs. Not even pretty young ang pai also Out of per hour massage, they get like $15 at the most? On paper, one day is like $100+ only, massage until hand pain. Always like to unravel this mystery ...but so far all tell me the boss only pay them $10-15 out of the $50 per hour charge, lol
Why so surprised? Let's say the WL charges $300/1/1 and she takes average 6 clients per day, that is $1.8k which she maybe gives 40% to her pimp? That still leaves her with $1080 a day and if she works 21 days (7 days off from menses) that is still $22680 a month.

For those spa MLs, they get $15/hour of massage, which is why they offer special services (the tips you give are fully their own). That is why they get unhappy when you don't take up special. I once had a ML telling me next time don't look for her since I didn't take up her special. The hour she spent massaging me was deemed as for nothing.

Not your first day in sammyboy, this bit of info you should know long ago.
Old 27-07-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Why so surprised? Let's say the WL charges $300/1/1 and she takes average 6 clients per day, that is $1.8k which she maybe gives 40% to her pimp? That still leaves her with $1080 a day and if she works 21 days (7 days off from menses) that is still $22680 a month.

For those spa MLs, they get $15/hour of massage, which is why they offer special services (the tips you give are fully their own). That is why they get unhappy when you don't take up special. I once had a ML telling me next time don't look for her since I didn't take up her special. The hour she spent massaging me was deemed as for nothing.

Not your first day in sammyboy, this bit of info you should know long ago.
One ML told me, on average, one can easily earn 10k a month even if they just stick to HJ and maybe occasional FJ. She even showed me her bank book as proof. And that was like 10 years ago.
Old 27-07-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
One ML told me, on average, one can easily earn 10k a month even if they just stick to HJ and maybe occasional FJ. She even showed me her bank book as proof. And that was like 10 years ago.
money at the expense of pride and ego...

but if she's willing to swallow her pride, ego (and cum...LOL), it's easy money!
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 27-07-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 3
loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
yes this is possible, if the business is good, 20k per month also no problem just by doing massage + HJ services and no FJ at all and they buy properties back home, rent out for passive imcome to supplment themselves.
Old 31-07-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Many pivoted F&B gonna close and hostesses gonna disappear with such rules

Only the main hall can be used for operations; all private rooms must be locked

CCTVs must cover all areas of operation, including entrances of the locked private rooms

Lighting in the establishment must be sufficient for activities to be observed on CCTVs

The interior of the outlet must be clearly visible to people outside; no blackout windows or opaque doors along the perimeter of the outlet

Equipment that facilitate public entertainment (e.g. pool tables, dart boards) must be removed from patrons' sight

All employees to undergo seven day (as opposed to the normal 14-day) Fast and Easy Testing (FET) at a HPB Quick Test Centre, upon resumption of operations

SafeEntry Gateway to be implemented at the entry/ exit point to facilitate contact tracing

Prevailing licensing conditions must be complied with, such as on food preparation facilities and menu

Employees deployed at the entrance of the outlet must not delay entry of enforcement officers, nor prevent members of the public from looking in

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...eopen-15345142
https://mothership.sg/2021/07/nightl...ents-new-smms/

Last edited by KangTuo; 31-07-2021 at 10:51 PM. Reason: update broken link
Old 31-07-2021, 03:50 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
money at the expense of pride and ego...

but if she's willing to swallow her pride, ego (and cum...LOL), it's easy money!
not suprising

do the top sales people not sleep to move up in ranks with their bosses?

or get sales?

there was the TOP Civil Servants charged for corruption, and the corruption was sexual services by the same sales lady
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 31-07-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Many pivoted F&B gonna close and hostesses gonna disappear with such rules

Only the main hall can be used for operations; all private rooms must be locked

CCTVs must cover all areas of operation, including entrances of the locked private rooms

Lighting in the establishment must be sufficient for activities to be observed on CCTVs

The interior of the outlet must be clearly visible to people outside; no blackout windows or opaque doors along the perimeter of the outlet

Equipment that facilitate public entertainment (e.g. pool tables, dart boards) must be removed from patrons' sight

All employees to undergo seven day (as opposed to the normal 14-day) Fast and Easy Testing (FET) at a HPB Quick Test Centre, upon resumption of operations

SafeEntry Gateway to be implemented at the entry/ exit point to facilitate contact tracing

Prevailing licensing conditions must be complied with, such as on food preparation facilities and menu

Employees deployed at the entrance of the outlet must not delay entry of enforcement officers, nor prevent members of the public from looking in

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...eopen-15345142
https://mothership.sg/2021/07/nightl...ents-new-smms/
I think this is the price the pivoted KTV joints must pay - the KTV fiasco caused NDP to be postponed for the first time ever. There is simply no way they are going to get away scot-free. Yes, I agree that this development is a short-term death knell for all the KTV girls in Singapore. The holiday visa girls will become overstayers, or end up extending their social visit passes a few days at each time, until they catch a flight home. ICA may blackmark their passports on the way out, if they become overstayers. The WP/S-pass girls will go home also, if they cannot find a strong "supporter" and they cannot earn the minimum of $6k+ a month just to survive. The fake marriage girls will try to negotiate a few free months of non-payment with their fake husbands, while they try to find a way out. Once time runs out, you will see a few smart alecks trying to do marriage annulment (cheaper than divorce), and many of these "fake marriages" will simply break down once the guy realizes that he won't get paid every month anymore.....and he never wanted to marry the Vietbu for real!

Interesting times lie ahead. Notice they also didn't say that KTVs will be banned forever.

if you read deeper into how the news is communicated, I think this also means that KTVs will come back only when they are allowed to open again as KTVs. This latest development simply says, no masquerading allowed. If you're a humsup LKTV, then don't pretend to be something else. Family KTVs will be allowed to reopen, and some nightspots like Timbre and gin bars will reopen too. Some enterprising KTV girls will try to "pivot" to these places, but most will not succeed.

It's hard to imagine KTVs like Supreme, Zara, Orchard K, Lido ever being able to serve FnB in that tiny space where they put the staff counter. The days where KTVs had a huge main hall are long gone and most of these places have no kitchen to speak of anyway so the food is cooked somewhere else.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Interesting times lie ahead. Notice they also didn't say that KTVs will be banned forever.

if you read deeper into how the news is communicated, I think this also means that KTVs will come back only when they are allowed to open again as KTVs. This latest development simply says, no masquerading allowed. If you're a humsup LKTV, then don't pretend to be something else. Family KTVs will be allowed to reopen, and some nightspots like Timbre and gin bars will reopen too. Some enterprising KTV girls will try to "pivot" to these places, but most will not succeed.
yup
pivot to f&b first, stay clean
after ktv can reopen, can always pivot back to ktv again.
probably have to stay low for a few years first. Just close down now, reopen again when its allowed to cut losses.
Ktvs will be back for sure.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki1688 View Post
yes this is possible, if the business is good, 20k per month also no problem just by doing massage + HJ services and no FJ at all and they buy properties back home, rent out for passive imcome to supplment themselves.
1 recent encounter told me that advertising fee can be easily 6~7k. Don't think she cheating cause it comes with breakdown.
Old 03-08-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Old 03-08-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post

my ex boss used to tell me, go zhut zhut, cannot wear light color shirt... must wear as dark as possible.. so that there will not be any lipstick stain on shirt. I asked him, how about the perfume? he said, go home, immediately go toilet and soak the clothes...

leave no trace behind
Old 04-08-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 3
loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
1 recent encounter told me that advertising fee can be easily 6~7k. Don't think she cheating cause it comes with breakdown.
6~7k is really expensive unless they take the main page ads + many mulitple sites then its possible, the ML i know who told me ~20k per month her cost is several hundreds for 1 site non-main page, if main page would be 800-900 per month for 1 site.
Old 04-08-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
[/url]
One mic is available, the other mic is occupied ..
Old 04-08-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw some tattoo parlours near my office removing the tinted screens.

Think the Authorities are going around asking businesses to be "transparent".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1