The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 04-08-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Your dad's company must be a big company because you get to know the auditors when they submit proposals for audit services.
LOL. don't CSI the poster personal life now .. haha
Old 04-08-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I think this is high risk pursuit, but worth a try.

I have had the experience of success but way lesser than tinder would give me. 10% but it is another avenue.

#02 is 3 years older and invited me over. I brought some beer and after two cans she went wild and proven to be a great moaner. Scored on first date.

After 4 lucky months and not very selective scoring.

#12 was a PwC auditor and she is 6 years younger than me. Auditing can be a frustrating job, with a cap in income as there are many opportunities for the firm to hire foreigners. Met up at my place when parents are overseas and did it. We have many common connections.

#13 is working in DBS. Scored the next day on second date and she has a pair of lovely boobs. It was a very lucky weekedns.

#22 is a KPMG auditor. We meet up for a coffee and went to my house where it got escalated to a blow job. She went back to think for few months and finally decided to do it with me. It was only one off as auditor are citizen of high moral and it is not easy for them to have flings.

#34 is a consultant in EY. She is not your hiring auditor but not very experienced on bed. After few dates, I gave her some training in MBS.

No much luck lately as too many sis out there are calling us out for hunting on LinkedIn and I dowan my dad to find out. I

PS: I am director of my dad’s company and do willing to spend on them. I did not pay them, but I pay more for dining than FL rate.

Many unsuccessful attempts and wasted $5000 monthly when I was actively dining with LinkedIn friends.

Up me if you will, but don’t zap me bros. If you also empty your saving to attempt, you would succeed every 10 or 20 trials. I have decided that Tinder is better.
Who cares
Old 04-08-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Wulumulu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
mmm student teacher really best hehe
Do you have any such incidents to share?
Old 05-08-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future

Quote:

I have had the experience of success but way lesser than tinder would give me. 10% but it is another avenue.

#02 is 3 years older and invited me over. I brought some beer and after two cans she went wild and proven to be a great moaner. Scored on first date.

#12 was a PwC auditor and she is 6 years younger than me. Auditing can be a frustrating job, with a cap in income as there are many opportunities for the firm to hire foreigners. Met up at my place when parents are overseas and did it. We have many common connections.

#13 is working in DBS. Scored the next day on second date and she has a pair of lovely boobs. It was a very lucky weekedns.

#22 is a KPMG auditor. We meet up for a coffee and went to my house where it got escalated to a blow job. She went back to think for few months and finally decided to do it with me. It was only one off as auditor are citizen of high moral and it is not easy for them to have flings.

#34 is a consultant in EY. She is not your hiring auditor but not very experienced on bed. After few dates, I gave her some training in MBS.

No much luck lately as too many sis out there are calling us out for hunting on LinkedIn and I dowan my dad to find out. I

PS: I am director of my dad’s company and do willing to spend on them. I did not pay them, but I pay more for dining than FL rate.

Many unsuccessful attempts and wasted $5000 monthly when I was actively dining with LinkedIn friends.

Up me if you will, but don’t zap me bros. If you also empty your saving to attempt, you would succeed every 10 or 20 trials. I have decided that Tinder is better.
u not only tua kang.... it's gan si lang tua kang.
u are spoiling a good thread... no wonder given a chance a lot wanna zap u.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

couple of years ago,i fucked my best friend's wife when i sent them home when they were drunk. fucked his wife on their bed (husband dead drunk and toh on the bed also)
next morning he still say sorry to me that i have to send them home and the wife sent me a message after that and said she roughly knew what happened but cannot ever happen again. she wasn't angry though, just embarassed cos i also said i was drunk when i wasn't at all.

of cos i said it won't happen again :P
Old 05-08-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
couple of years ago,i fucked my best friend's wife when i sent them home when they were drunk. fucked his wife on their bed (husband dead drunk and toh on the bed also)
next morning he still say sorry to me that i have to send them home and the wife sent me a message after that and said she roughly knew what happened but cannot ever happen again. she wasn't angry though, just embarassed cos i also said i was drunk when i wasn't at all.

Nice share man! Every man’s fantasy come true, especially if the wife is damn hot
Old 05-08-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
Nice share man! Every man’s fantasy come true, especially if the wife is damn hot
yeah....hot but quite flat (not hot i won't want to take the risk also lah ). gave birth last year and her boobs got meat now already though!

we avoid eye contact for a few years already.
Old 05-08-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabteo View Post
u not only tua kang.... it's gan si lang tua kang.
u are spoiling a good thread... no wonder given a chance a lot wanna zap u.
Don’t zap me. I feel like I am a bit like paying for FL because I wine and dine them generously. Some of them not very pretty too but think they worth a hell lot.
Old 05-08-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post

U r da man
Old 07-08-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Assman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
The mum of the student I am tutoring right now. Still going on but lesser frequency as compared to last time. Her husband wanted to conduct the lesson through Zoom due to COVID and also due to the fact that he is now working from home more frequently. Hiaz....
Please share the juicy stories
Old 07-08-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
U r da man
no....U R DA MAN.....

some of your sex stuff are out of this world. at first i thought you duakang + duapao + haosiao but now i look back at the things i've done last time, lose you abit only.

your one line 'i splurge on them and fine dine them' changed my opinion on how authentic you are because i did the same when i was in china. My hit rate using this method was almost 100%. some takes time, some is within the day itself but it works very well. shopping, dine nicely, bring them back to hotel lobby for a drink and after that ask if they want to see the room (make sure u stay nice hotel and have a room with a view. i always make sure of that).

in Sg, i don't dare to be so daring. no balls to do what you do.
Old 07-08-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Powerful bro! Cheers!
Old 07-08-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe so many bros are lapping up the fucking bullshit stories of this fucking piece of shit.
Old 07-08-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 12
nilmar123 is one of the Best!nilmar123 is one of the Best!nilmar123 is one of the Best!nilmar123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
I can't believe so many bros are lapping up the fucking bullshit stories of this fucking piece of shit.
Either they are dumb as fuck or they're playing along.
Old 08-08-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
I thought it smelled like "Dreamzknight" or the subsequent nicks he used....
The face changed, but the DNA, style of writing didn't.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1