The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Ok bros, check ur inbox everyone!
Dun mind share me pls
Old 03-08-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alow2 View Post
Dun mind share me pls
just sent bro. check inbox
Old 03-08-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
dragonlord123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonlord123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonlord123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is my MR for bro habahaba’s ctc!

Gotten from bro today, cuz back and neck damn stiff so fast hand fast leg go and book! Replies were prompt in the morning and then replies comes every hourly, I think due to serving other bros. This is something good about her.

Carpark about 3 mins walk away, very easy to find. There were 2 more ladies at the front. All wearing polo and pants. It’s a nice clean shop with non tinted glass. When enter will use the tap machine to check in. Opted for Swedish 90 mins as I read other reviews saying 90 mins is better suit for JG.

Initial impression: She is a cute and petite girl with a bubbly attitude! Can see her eyes smiling when wearing mask.

Room looks clean and got some nature music with birds chirping. Dim lights and fresh towels. The door also got a small window but I think it’s fine.

Started with shower which is in the room, disposable underwear is provided. Then kicking off with back stepping. Wow it was amazing. I love how her small feet and toes were able to find my ‘koons’. Then to kneeling with good accuracy again, and cracking. Then using arms and elbow. This is darn good. She ask any place need to focus on and I told her that neck, shoulder and back aching. She spent good 30 mins on my those areas with great strength and accuracy. Then to the legs for 10 mins and then flip around.

Next up was JG. Started to push around the area from inner thigh and lower abdominal. Good strength and not too painful. I can feel the tightness and blockages relieving around the area. Den tearing the underwear when moving to the shaft.

Wow I must say her finger work are so good, I have to keep looking up to see what she’s doing because her fingers felt like a tongue moving around the head (please respect her by not asking for anything more). It was an amazing experience and so good and strong release that some of my soldiers landed on her forehead Hahaha sibei paiseh sia.

She was laughing about it giggly and then went to clean up!

Summary:
She has a damn good attitude and very friendly. I usually don’t like talking during sessions but she made it so natural. Great connection there. Mask was worn properly at all time, this is something commendable during this period of time. Not a time watcher and I don’t think she touched her phone at all during the entire session. Really professional and responsible.

She even follow up with a thank you message after!

Looks: 8/10 - Quite cute and petite, should be about 30yo plus minus.
Attitude: 10/10 - very friendly and real.
Massage: 9/10 - strong and accurate, I really love it.
JG: 9/10 - I can feel the “Qi” moving and unblocking
DMG: Very reasonable for such an unforgettable experience (btw can use card for the upfront payment)
RTM: YES

All thanks to bro habahaba, thanks again bro! 🙌🏻
Old 03-08-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Sounds like an awesome experience bro. Not a fan of juagen due to the pain and no release. But tempted to try the relaxing juagen with releaae.

Can share ctc. Thanksss!
Old 03-08-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
just sent bro. check inbox
Can sic contact and advise damage?
Old 04-08-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Can sic contact and advise damage?
Sent bro. Stay safe man
Old 04-08-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Thanks for this report..cheers bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlord123 View Post
This is my MR for bro habahaba’s ctc!

Gotten from bro today, cuz back and neck damn stiff so fast hand fast leg go and book! Replies were prompt in the morning and then replies comes every hourly, I think due to serving other bros. This is something good about her.

Carpark about 3 mins walk away, very easy to find. There were 2 more ladies at the front. All wearing polo and pants. It’s a nice clean shop with non tinted glass. When enter will use the tap machine to check in. Opted for Swedish 90 mins as I read other reviews saying 90 mins is better suit for JG.

Initial impression: She is a cute and petite girl with a bubbly attitude! Can see her eyes smiling when wearing mask.

Room looks clean and got some nature music with birds chirping. Dim lights and fresh towels. The door also got a small window but I think it’s fine.

Started with shower which is in the room, disposable underwear is provided. Then kicking off with back stepping. Wow it was amazing. I love how her small feet and toes were able to find my ‘koons’. Then to kneeling with good accuracy again, and cracking. Then using arms and elbow. This is darn good. She ask any place need to focus on and I told her that neck, shoulder and back aching. She spent good 30 mins on my those areas with great strength and accuracy. Then to the legs for 10 mins and then flip around.

Next up was JG. Started to push around the area from inner thigh and lower abdominal. Good strength and not too painful. I can feel the tightness and blockages relieving around the area. Den tearing the underwear when moving to the shaft.

Wow I must say her finger work are so good, I have to keep looking up to see what she’s doing because her fingers felt like a tongue moving around the head (please respect her by not asking for anything more). It was an amazing experience and so good and strong release that some of my soldiers landed on her forehead Hahaha sibei paiseh sia.

She was laughing about it giggly and then went to clean up!

Summary:
She has a damn good attitude and very friendly. I usually don’t like talking during sessions but she made it so natural. Great connection there. Mask was worn properly at all time, this is something commendable during this period of time. Not a time watcher and I don’t think she touched her phone at all during the entire session. Really professional and responsible.

She even follow up with a thank you message after!

Looks: 8/10 - Quite cute and petite, should be about 30yo plus minus.
Attitude: 10/10 - very friendly and real.
Massage: 9/10 - strong and accurate, I really love it.
JG: 9/10 - I can feel the “Qi” moving and unblocking
DMG: Very reasonable for such an unforgettable experience (btw can use card for the upfront payment)
RTM: YES

All thanks to bro habahaba, thanks again bro! 🙌🏻
Old 04-08-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
yolo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally get to try Bro Habahaba69 contact, after KIV for so long. No regrets. Cheers and thanks bro for sharing a gem. Up you
Old 04-08-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
spencerwcw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspencerwcw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Does Juagen really work?

Yesterday morning received etc from bro hahahaha, I quickly made appt for afternoon slot. I opted for 60 mins first to try her skills as it is my habit to try the masseur's skill, i will extend if it is good. Normally I always go for 90 to 120 mins at my usual massage spot.

Kick off with back stepping, follow with massaging my neck and shoulder and back. As mentioned by other bros, she is quite good and accurate with my sore points. She will ask which areas need to focus on. After 40 mins massage, i flipped over and she started to do JG. After doing for about 10 min, she was impressed with my condition and found no blockage for the vital points. She asked me whether I got do JG at other place, I replied that I have my regular JG masseur for monthly maintenance and I purposely come here to try her JG skills becos of the good reviews. I can say her JG skills are quite good and sensual that I extend another 30 mins session.

Overall, she is humble and friendly, who takes pride in her work. I like her responsible attitude that she texted me that her previous appt is delayed and informed me to come 3.20pm as my appt is 3pm, unlike other masseurs will tell you to wait there when you reached on time.

Location: 9/10 convenient, nearby MRT and opposite got open space car park
Massage: 7/10 I am a hardcore massage lover, therefore her strength is not strong enough for me despite her petite size.
Attitude: 10/10 very friendly and take pride in her work
Looks: 7/10 pleasant looking petite girl, cannot see clearly becos of mask on
JG: 8/10 Skills quite good as I had tried both Thai & Chinese type
Damage : $58 (1 hr) + $30 (extend 30 min) + $50 (JG)
RTM : Definitely Yes, another alternative for me and preferred a young girl to do JG

Thanks to bro habahaba
Old 04-08-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pls pm me her contact, thanks.
Old 04-08-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Pls pm me her contact, thanks.
it is in ur mailbox buddy.
Old 04-08-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Saw many good reviews by brothers here and asked Habahaba69 bro for contacts.

End up I visit her before in 2020, but the only difference is now, she knows juagen. She told me by chance, she know of a da jie who knows another da jie who does juagen in SG. Paid school fees for it to upgrade herself. This is towards a TCM type. Along the way, she also learned from a Thai lady doing 龙抓 or something like that. So her style is towards a hybrid.

When I visited her then, her massage was already strong, so with juagen now, definitely something to look forward to. I used to visit her before the CB and she was surprised to see me.

Looks wise, she’s pleasant, not drop dead gorgeous but more of a GND. I like how she style her hair, she has foxy eyes and even with mask, she is seductive. But she’s not a sleazy person and takes pride in her work. She wants to be known for her skills. She offer free cupping and I really find it good for my body. Not sure u guys know, but she offer free cupping, guasha or ear digging, choose one of the three.

As the shop mandates massage first, I just enjoyed the massage. The juagen is not painful but very sour feeling. And she clear the jammed parts so blood can flow. Kneading on the balls, inner groin, stomach and the part above anus, it was quite fulfilling to me. She also did edging and could bring my birdy hard, then soft, then hard again. It was a roller coaster ride hahaha.

She asked me if I want to release and warned me it’s better not to, and she can do head massage for me. But I prefer to release because I like her looks and her personality very much. Also want to see how far I can shoot...haha..and guess what, I hit my own mask..knn.. she try to block my cum with her hands but my canon was too strong that day.

She told me times are tough and competitive so she has no choice but to offer a release for juagen. She said as long as brothers don’t go too far, she will close one eye. She’s quite principled so please respect her.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 12
lololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
it is in ur mailbox buddy.
hi bro, pls pm me her contact too thanks
Old 05-08-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 21
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Can pm me the contacts ??? Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Saw many good reviews by brothers here and asked Habahaba69 bro for contacts.

End up I visit her before in 2020, but the only difference is now, she knows juagen. She told me by chance, she know of a da jie who knows another da jie who does juagen in SG. Paid school fees for it to upgrade herself. This is towards a TCM type. Along the way, she also learned from a Thai lady doing 龙抓 or something like that. So her style is towards a hybrid.

When I visited her then, her massage was already strong, so with juagen now, definitely something to look forward to. I used to visit her before the CB and she was surprised to see me.

Looks wise, she’s pleasant, not drop dead gorgeous but more of a GND. I like how she style her hair, she has foxy eyes and even with mask, she is seductive. But she’s not a sleazy person and takes pride in her work. She wants to be known for her skills. She offer free cupping and I really find it good for my body. Not sure u guys know, but she offer free cupping, guasha or ear digging, choose one of the three.

As the shop mandates massage first, I just enjoyed the massage. The juagen is not painful but very sour feeling. And she clear the jammed parts so blood can flow. Kneading on the balls, inner groin, stomach and the part above anus, it was quite fulfilling to me. She also did edging and could bring my birdy hard, then soft, then hard again. It was a roller coaster ride hahaha.

She asked me if I want to release and warned me it’s better not to, and she can do head massage for me. But I prefer to release because I like her looks and her personality very much. Also want to see how far I can shoot...haha..and guess what, I hit my own mask..knn.. she try to block my cum with her hands but my canon was too strong that day.

She told me times are tough and competitive so she has no choice but to offer a release for juagen. She said as long as brothers don’t go too far, she will close one eye. She’s quite principled so please respect her.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel View Post
Can pm me the contacts ??? Thank you

Just replied to all brothers. Check ur inbox. She’s fully vaccinated too, and never take out masks at anytime too. Book in advance and please respect her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread