The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

FJ on menu?
Old 04-08-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FJ on menu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Recced a new mp, between upper Thomson and sembawang. 2nd branch of another NE mp. HP1.

Walk-in and given a nice syt, was even surprise is her boobs size pressing against her uniform.

Massage is reasonably well, got strength. Standard rate for GQ. Roaming allowed, a good D cup. Met another ml on the way out with similar figure, shall explore again and will rtm but parking limited.
Saw another 2mp along the road, guess mp business is doing very well during this pandemic.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Recced a new mp, between upper Thomson and sembawang. 2nd branch of another NE mp. HP1.

Walk-in and given a nice syt, was even surprise is her boobs size pressing against her uniform.

Massage is reasonably well, got strength. Standard rate for GQ. Roaming allowed, a good D cup. Met another ml on the way out with similar figure, shall explore again and will rtm but parking limited.
Saw another 2mp along the road, guess mp business is doing very well during this pandemic.
not clear what you got? or paid?
Old 05-08-2021, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
not sure i totally follow your point, but, whether valid or not, the CORE issue at this moment is the SG gov is caught flat footed over the issue of viets engaged illegally as SWs, and the Viet gov is embarrased on top.

ergo...expect a very significant effort to round up all the SW they can...not hard..its SG..they have all the records. primary focus the STV and student pass holders is my guess...followed by a check on all S pass holders being where they ought.

more raided yesterday in condos in case u missed the news
Not sure why you have this kind of mentally. Singapore can be pissed off but not many countries care about this. Ya. Maybe wayang wayang a bit to make Singapore happy la. If I am viet government, I don’t really give it a damn. Noting to be embarrassed about la. Singapore men just love my hot ladies with beautiful face, slim waist and big tits (real or fake doesn’t matter. It is supply and demand mah. Tulan simi?
Old 05-08-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
which one did you try bro?

https://www.facebook.com/Hanpalace1spa/
The one that has a good assets... 😂
Old 05-08-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfoxleo View Post
FJ on menu?
Nope... Decent spa
Old 05-08-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Yamcha99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro appreciate to share contact during these stress period
Old 05-08-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Nope... Decent spa
but u said ^^gq^^...? means some service so then not decente no?
Old 05-08-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 5
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A bit confused after reading the various posts from Bros regarding Bai Bai especially after mentions of Zion Rd bait and switch tactics. I also scared.

Can bro qwerty and TingWai confirm that BaiBai looks like the pic from https://$$$$$16.com/girl.php?id=4127 ? (Although Im sure need discount abit IRL)

If not, is she still worth the bonk? Just doing my due diligence before heading down
Old 05-08-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:

there a lot of SYT but their pictures have a lot of meitu... also with the strict mask on procedures now, hard to see if is even the real person.
Old 06-08-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
A bit confused after reading the various posts from Bros regarding Bai Bai especially after mentions of Zion Rd bait and switch tactics. I also scared.

Can bro qwerty and TingWai confirm that BaiBai looks like the pic from https://$$$$$16.com/girl.php?id=4127 ? (Although Im sure need discount abit IRL)

If not, is she still worth the bonk? Just doing my due diligence before heading down
Bro, not recommend now... that all i can say.
Old 06-08-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 5
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Bro, not recommend now... that all i can say.
Appreciate the info and honesty! Kam Sia!
Old 06-08-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

What is that website? Can someone tell me?
Old 06-08-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

I went to the A spa at 23xx. service very rush. All in only 30 minutes. Somemore restriction many. Please avoid.
Old 06-08-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cancerboi1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any decent spa around Upper Thompson these days?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1