The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Rubbing cock with panties of girls is such an excitement

I shall share my story one at a times. My first experience is to sniff and play with my cousin sister panties. She was 16 when I was 14. And she was hole alone in her 5 room HDB flat.

I went to the toilet and found the bucket of her panties when I shower. I quickly wrap it around my Cock and rub it furiously. For the rest of my life, I imagine fucking my cousin.

One time when she was 19 and I was 17, we got drunk and kissed. I dry humped her for a while. I regret I dare not to take my cock out to show her. That was it, never had chance to take off clothes to do anything.
Old 05-08-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
PigLayEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I shall share my story one at a times. My first experience is to sniff and play with my cousin sister panties. She was 16 when I was 14. And she was hole alone in her 5 room HDB flat.

I went to the toilet and found the bucket of her panties when I shower. I quickly wrap it around my Cock and rub it

furiously. For the rest of my life, I imagine fucking my cousin.

One time when she was 19 and I was 17, we got drunk and kissed. I dry humped her for a while. I regret I dare not to take my cock out to show her. That was it, never had chance to take off clothes to do anything.
I have similar experience as you during my early teens. My first girlfriend even gave me her panties to wank off when I am not with her.

Last edited by PigLayEgg; 07-08-2021 at 09:59 AM.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!
Re: Rubbing cock with panties of girls is such an excitement

seems like fucking or getting horny with your cousins is a common thing :P
Old 05-08-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
pinkpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
seems like fucking or getting horny with your cousins is a common thing :P
Probably at that age, all were horny young things
Old 06-08-2021, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Why the obsession ah? I got my underwear stolen from the laundry in hall a few times it's really 🙄
Old 06-08-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post

I went to the toilet and found the bucket of her panties when I shower. I quickly wrap it around my Cock and rub it furiously. For the rest of my life, I imagine fucking my cousin.

I think the best thing for you to do is to wear a pair of panties and visit the nearest worker dorm, where all your new bangla friends will fulfill all your imagination.
Old 06-08-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Why the obsession ah? I got my underwear stolen from the laundry in hall a few times it's really 🙄
Very likely got stolen by one of the guys and use for pcc. Lol.
Old 06-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
Very likely got stolen by one of the guys and use for pcc. Lol.
Yes that's very likely 😅
Old 06-08-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Mostly used for pcc, my friend did that before
Old 06-08-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Mostly used for pcc, my friend did that before
Maybe your friend stole mine 😪
Old 06-08-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe your friend stole mine ��
Hahaha! Where you hang your underwear ? D @Racheltan1234

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 06-08-2021 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-08-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Hahaha! Where you hang your underwear ? @Racheltan1234
Used to hang my laundry outside my room but there was a time when a lot of girls got their underwear stolen, so I did my laundry inside since.

Once had my underwear stolen directly from the hall dryer so that one was probably targeted.

Also happened before that I forgot to lock my door at night and next morning my wardrobe had been ransacked and things were missing
Old 06-08-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Used to hang my laundry outside my room but there was a time when a lot of girls got their underwear stolen, so I did my laundry inside since.

Once had my underwear stolen directly from the hall dryer so that one was probably targeted.

Also happened before that I forgot to lock my door at night and next morning my wardrobe had been ransacked and things were missing
Like this ,you should figure out who did it.
Should insiders did it

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-08-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Maybe your friend stole mine 😪
I must ask where he took it, i sure go too but i will put back after use
Old 06-08-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wow guess your bra also stolen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1