The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
dailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

I jump out of the sofa and hurry behind her.

Chelz: So have you spoken to Hunz since last night? (Hanging one dress against the hook behind the door)

Me: (holding the curler in one hand while entering the room standing just inside the door) Nope. I thought best to let her rest. I’m meeting her before the dinner though. Swinging by her place. Maybe you wanna go down together?

Chelz: Aww. You should speak with her. I know she’s upset because she might miss the qualifying for nationals. You know how she is when she sets her mind on something. I’m meeting the girls before the dinner so you go speak with Hunz. Make sure she’s feeling ok! (finally done hanging one). And why you still standing there? Are you clean?

Me: Yea I just bathed before you called. Where should I put this? (lifting up the curler)

Chelz: You can just leave it on the dresser. Since you’re clean you can go sit on the bed hehe. I don’t usually allow people on it.
The smell in her room is so pleasant... I sit myself at the side of her bed inching in before my back is rested on the headrest of her bed. Making sure I am faced toward her.. not missing any moment of this.

Chelz: Aye why you looking at me so weirdly.. are you checking me out!
(Startled)

Me: What? No?

Chelz: Aww… you must be thinking about Hunz. So sweet you.

Phew, a close shave. I try not to be too obvious on my gaze.

Chelz: Why would you want to check me out also right. (laughs) thinking too much. Not like you will be interested to do so.

My goodness Chelz… if you knew what’s running through my mind right now.

Chelz pulls down her shorts turns around to try on the first dress. There it is the thong… THE THONG AND CHELZ’S BUTT… my body slouches along the head rest.. as Chelz quickly puts her leg through the dark blue dress. She turns around.

Chelz: How’s this?

Me: (composing myself) it looks good. to be sure, try the other.

Chelz: (checking herself out from her full length mirror on her wall.) Ok.

She undresses herself again. I sit up and lean closer to get a better view, this time trying to see through the mirror to get a frontal view of her CB area… it was brief but it looked good. very very good. Chelz fitted her legs through the other

Chelz: Now this?

Me: I think I prefer the other.

Chelz: Wa no hesitation no nothing. That’s what I like in a guy. Decisiveness! Ok! (she didn’t even bother checking herself out this time)

Chelz undresses again. All I wanted was just for her to undress herself again.. so either way I would’ve just gone for the 1st dress she picked and try to convince her to go for it so I get another view of her in the thong and bra.

Chelz: Aiyaaa you guys are so lucky.. ☹ no need to dress up, no need to make up.. OMG don’t you ever tell people how I look like without make up ah!

I didn’t even pay attention to that. She’s a natural beauty even the bare face makes her look good. Either that or I am just one of those guys that don’t appreciate too much make-up.

Me: Obviously.. over my dead body right. Anyway are all of you dressing up the same? I thought you guys were discussing outfit.

Chelz: OH NO! means Hunz didn’t tell you… please act surprised when you meet her!

Me: Oh. Haha ok. But….. how’s she going to be dressed in a dress? (and that short? In a thong? G-string? Plus in a wheelchair?! that’s a guaranteed giveaway…)

Chelz: No la. She’s not dressing up. Another thing she’s going to be upset about ☹ but she wishes for us to look… our best!

Me: Look hot you mean

Chelz: Wei… haha but does it? Does it?

Me: Yes for sure haha

Chelz: Good! it’s been such a struggle you know. For the seniors in the team for this championship.. we need to put on a good show. Let everybody know we deserve to be here..

At this point I’m not paying much attention to her talk.. just running my eyes up and down her body.. Chelz does not have the biggest boobs but damn she is curvy.

Chelz: Aye while you’re here. Help me smell these.

Chelz walk toward me with 2 perfume bottles.
*Psst* First spray
I nod my head.
*Psst* Second spray
I nod my head again

Chelz: So??

Me: they smell the same??

Chelz: Walao! Hahaha help me choose one!

Me: That’s a lot of effort for one ceremony dinner….

Chelz: haahha actually… there’s this guy I’ve been talking to la but nothing much for now.

Me: Oh! You never share! Where’s he from? Do I know him?

Chelz walks back to put back her perfume and jumps on the bed to lay beside me.

I can see them now… close-up. The bra (has these flowery patterns on them), the thong..
Chelz is looking up at the ceiling.. I try my best to pretend I am looking at her face when actually….

Chelz: You know I’ve been in and out a couple of relationships since I entered Uni.. but all the guys I’ve been with.. they aren’t really.. my type of guy..

I’m really not paying at attention right now just staring into the bra trying to see if there is any opportunity for a nip slip but it is very well fitted.

Chelz: You know what I mean?

Me: Uh-huh.

Chelz: You really know?

Shit what was she saying..

Me: Ya I really know.

Chelz: Really?? (she’s looking at me now)

Me: Ya I know la.. (I know nothing)

Chelz: Ya… someone that will love me and is kind and loving… (she looks down then looks at me again) you know like the way you love Hunz.

Sigh… now I’m feeling bad.. last night I just had a strange encounter with Van.. hours later.. I’m sitting on a bed with my gf’s best friend.. top and bottomless, fantasizing about her…

Chelz: Like I said la! Early know I chop you first.

We both break out in laughter. Thank goodness for that awkwardness breaker.

Me: Well maybe this guy is the one?

Chelz: (Smiles) I’m not too sure, only went out twice actually but haven’t done anything yet. Like 0 physical contact.

Me: And that is a bad thing? You waiting for him to initiate or what?

Chelz: It’s not la. I mean it’s still early and good that it’s progressing slowly. But I don’t mind some thrills once in a while you know?

Me: For sure I know.

Chelz: hahahah yes I know Hunz and you….
(we both started laughing again)

Chelz: well if it makes you feel better, I’ve been on a dry spell for almost a year now.

The only reason that makes me feel better is because it means I might potentially be the only guy that is the closest to seeing you naked in that amount of time…

Chelz: How you do it ah? Hahaha
I try contain my laughter..

Me: you already know it’s not about me… so does it mean you hope to get lucky tonight that’s why the perfume and all?

Chelz: hahaha shhhh you never know la… and he will be around today so..

Me: Oh? you haven’t answered me.. do I know him?

Chelz: Shhhh you’ll know tonight la! Hahaha

Me: Walao don’t leave me hanging now la. And trust me any guy must be mad to give you a pass. Mad even on an ordinary day. With you in that dress, plus the perfume and all?? That guy must have some solid resilience.

Chelz: Awww.. do you mean that?? (Chelz stares at me again)

Me: Ya.. I mean maybe he just needs a signal or something

Chelz: Ohhh a signal.. I know like this (Chelz presses the side of my waist – you know the typical tickle spot)

Me: (I quiver) Aye aye not so hard like that la

Chelz: Walaooo you scared of tickle meh! Thought you usually so man

Me: Hello?! That’s a natural spot most people will be less tolerant to?!

Chelz: Really mehhh

I look at her and pressed the same spot at her waist… touching her bare skin… Chelz quivers

Chelz: WEIII!!!

Unconsciously.. she fliped and her body is now on top of mine… face to face.. her body… her boobs with only her bra is pressed against my chest… my eyes are locked in with hers… Our face so close to each other.. I can see her lips.. all of her facial features.. I can hear her breath, feel the heat from her breath.. no, I can feel the whole motion of her breath.. including the movement from her body... her hands are on the pillow where my head is rested..
my hands… where are my hands?
Old 05-08-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Thanks bro for the double posts today!
Old 05-08-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 12
SimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of light

We need triple post tomorrow. This story best.
Old 05-08-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

Keep going TS! Support you!
Old 05-08-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Holy hell, so close and nothing happens, TS is not a good guy, but a impotent one (I doubt it though).
Old 05-08-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

There is this pause for about 3-4 seconds.. as I savour every sensation of the moment.. our eyes still locked.. My hands… the left one is hugging onto the waist of Chelz.. she flipped from my right side and it was a reflex that my left arm grabbed on to her.. the right one… it found itself on Chelz’s left butt-cheek.. It’s like my arms just took control of my body…

The right one started moving slowly… in a brushing motion toward the buttcrack of Chelz.. the thong gave me full access to this privilege.
The breath of Chelz is getting deeper and heavier.. her head slowly leaning forward..

Our lips are about to touch… I feel the breath entering my mouth…

**RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG******
Time Check: 420pm

(FUCKKKK!! SCREAMING IN MY HEAD!!! – IT’S THE DAMN STUPID ALARM I SET TO REMIND MYSELF TO LEAVE HOME TO DOREEN’S HOUSE)

We’re both startled. Chelz broke the eye lock.. closed her eyes and laughs…. She let go of her arms supporting her upper body, slided down a little and slammed right into me. Her head turned toward the side and is now resting on my chest..

I reacted by laughing as well..

Chelz: hahaha (she sits up now seated on my abdomen region – I’m looking right at her)

She uses her left hand to hit my chest.

Chelz: What was that! Hahahah

Me: What was what? Hahah

I reached into my pocket to take out my phone. Switched off the alarm.

Me: hahaha it’s the alarm I set to remind myself to head on over to Doreen’s place.

Chelz moves herself off me and is seated back facing me now. She turns her head..

Chelz: That just now… that’s funny! Hahaha

Me: hahah what? What was funny?

Chelz shaking her head…

Chelz: You’re really a nice guy Liew.

??? Are we pretending nothing just happened? Or wait a minute.. is she blaming herself for what just happened??
I play along.. (I sit up in the same position she is, side to side)

Me: And you’re a really nice girl as well…

I am looking at her through the mirror right now.. though 90% of the concentration is on the CB area of her thong… I am very certain she is shaved..

Chelz: (she turns to me) Before you leave! Help me choose!! A or B?

Me: Just go with A. assuming you’re thinking about the perfume.

Chelz: Yes! Hahah you’re the best – partner! (she leans over to give me a hug..)

I swear I could just eat her up right now… but I think I need to play along with whatever idea she’s running with.. I keep my hands decently placed at the back of her shoulders.. (nooooooooo)

Chelz: Ok you better hurry on. You’re not going to the ceremony dressed like this are you?!

Me: No la! (I’m dressed in t shirt and shorts) I came to rescue you.. I need to change before going over to Doreen’s.

Chelz: (Smiles) Ok can you see yourself out? I lazy to put on my shorts.. I also need to rush to do my make-up and hair! Omg.

Me: Okok. See you later!

Chelz: See you!! Thanks for everything!! (she poses in a cute-ish position with her head titled to the left smiling and showing a twist sign with both her hands)

I let myself out making sure to close the doors on my way out. I put on my slippers and walked toward the lift.. What just happened back there… there was a thing… can’t make sense of it or am I making too much of the situation?
I hurried home, put on my chino pants and shirt. Styled my hair, double shaved by moustache and goatie area (love the clean look), sprayed my cologne and there. All ready to rumble.
I hailed a cab and headed toward Doreen’s place.. anticipating that some alcohol might be involved at the ceremony dinner, all of us will not be travelling with our transport this evening.
On the cab ride… thinking about the scene and my glorious right hand.. smiling to myself. The cab driver must be thinking I’m having a pretty good day.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Time: 5:05pm
Doreen’s mum opens the door and welcomes me in.

Doreen: Hi Dear!!

I walk in to give Doreen a hug and a kiss on her forehead. It seems like she’s more or less already dressed for the occasion. A cast around her leg.. results = sleeveless top and female shorts.. (boring combination)
She’s already seated in the living room and I take my seat beside her.
Me: Dear are you feeling ok? You must be bummed with all the recent events..

Doreen: I know.. I’m trying to pull myself up and be more positive.. but it’s difficult.

Me: Some things take time.. don’t pressure yourself too much. Also, I’m always here if you need anything.

Doreen: Yes I know dear (she smiles). Actually, there’s something Ma and I wanted to tell you.

Doreen’s mum walks toward me with a drink and sits with us in the living room.

Me: Thanks aunty.

Doreen: Ma came up with a good suggestion..
Ok… I’m listening..

Doreen: Doreal is scheduled to have her performance over the weekends… if she does well, she might get to play lead on the Saturday of the following week.

(Recap – Doreal = Doreen sister. Studying in Australia. Violinist by passion.. or soon to be profession)

And??

Doreen’s mum: You know how these daughters of mine always worry me. I love their tenacity, but the downside is they always take it so hard on themselves. I was already bound for Australia tonight.. because I’m so worried about Doreal. Then Doreen injure herself, giving me a dilemma. I spoke to Doreen and decided, why not she come along with me. She hasn’t seen her sister for close to a year. It will be good to take some time off also.
Doreen looks at me eagerly with her eyes open.. as though seeking my consent..

Me: But finals is round the corner.

Doreen: I will bring the study materials along! Doreal stays alone and when she’s out practicing, I will be studying also there are so many cafes in Melbourne!

Me: Ok.. but it’s so sudden. Should I come along? I think I can squeeze some time off..

Doreen: Dear.. it’s ok?? (she places her hand on my thigh)

Me: Really?? But I wish to be there for you

Doreen’s mum: Ok you two love birds talk it out. The old lady here has done her job.

Doreen and me: Thanks ma/aunty.

Doreen: Dear~ really it’s ok. I got really excited when Ma suggested this to me. I think it will be good, not just for me, but for both of us. With me around you won’t be able to enjoy yourself.

Me: That’s not true.. don’t say that.

Doreen: You were ready to come home with me after the ceremony dinner tonight correct?

Me: Ya..

Doreen: And what about the rest? All headed to the after-party??

Me: Ya.. but it’s ok? I’m happy when I

Doreen: Dear!~~

Me: Okok.. at least let me listen to the whole itinerary first
Doreen lits up in excitement: So the plan is Ma and I will catch a red-eye flight tonight

Me: TONIGHT?!

Doreen: Yes I know it’s last minute but ma’s ticket can’t be changed. She booked it a while back. It won’t be a good idea for me to travel myself in this state…

Before I discussed with you, ma and I booked a refundable ticket for me.. in the event you really are not supportive of me going..
Wow…. Now turning the argument against me.. girls will be girls…

Doreen continues on: the plan is for us to stay for 9 days and I’ll be back on the evening of the following Sunday. My first paper is on the Wednesday of the following week.. plenty of time for me to settle in.
9 days… ok that’s not too long and not too short…

Me: And you really think this will help you recover?

Doreen: Yes dear!! (Sparkly eyes)..

Me: Sigh. Ok then.

Doreen: HOORAY! You’re the best!! (hugs me)

Me: What time’s the flight tonight?

Doreen: Oh – about that. I have to be at the airport by 10pm which means I will leave the ceremony dinner by 915pm..

Me: Wa you really thought this through already right. (laughs)

Doreen: Hehe I know you will support me one! (continues hugging me)

Me: Ok then I’ll send you off tonight. We can leave the ceremony dinner together

Doreen: It’s ok dear. Ma and I thought about this as well. Pa will come with Ma to pick me from the ceremony dinner and he will send us off at the airport.

Me: But

Doreen: Dear.. promise me. You will go with our friends to the after party together and enjoy yourself. Please?
I look at her helplessly.. sigh..

Me: Hey.. I gave in on you going.. you have to work with me here.. at least let me send you off to the airport? The after-party is at a club.. you know I won’t be missing out much even if I reach at 11 or 12 midnight.

Doreen: Dearrr~~ (whining while leaning her head on my shoulders). The whole point of this is to make us feel better! I want to know that you will enjoy yourself, the whole experience, only then can I safely travel and focus on recovering myself..

Damn this bimbo suddenly turned all logical. This is why guys can rarely win
in arguments.. they will spin all kind of story and whine and arghh..

Me: Ok ok… promise me you’ll come back stronger ok.
Doreen: Yes dear!! Besides, if you’re not there, who’s going to look after my girls! (smiles)

Fairly good point given most of the girls in her team are.. I would say decent looking *smirks

Doreen: Correct right?? (hahaha) oh and.. remember the 3SOCs ok.

3SOCs =
• sticks of cigarettes (Yes I smoke.. socially.. hard to deny tobacco with alcohol. She doesn’t limit the no. but I need to watch myself)
• sotong of chicks (our rule that if I really want to dance with girls i.e. Sotong the girl.. better make sure she’s a chick..; my very understanding girlfriend)
• sips of coke (remember to rinse my mouth before kissing her again. Yes I club with Doreen and she doesn’t like the smell of alcohol or smoke..)

Me: without you… its 2SOCs.. and whatever happens in the club stays in the club? (hahahah)

Doreen: (hits my head lightly) Yes~. Come help me pack!! I’m so excited!! (shouting) MA!! Eric agreed!!

My sweet girlfriend..
Old 05-08-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Time-check: 6:38pm

Doreen and I arrived with a lift from her parents.

Doreen’s dad: We’ll come pick you up at 915pm ok?

Doreen: Thanks dad! Enjoy your dinner with mum!

Me: thanks Uncle, Aunty!

I push Doreen on her wheelchair toward the ballroom of the ceremony dinner.
Btw – I have to mention, Doreen is unable to use crutches because her ‘good’ leg also suffered a minor sprain. She doesn’t want to exert too much force on it.

My school is very supportive of the arts and sporting scene. This is the annual celebratory dinner to recognize individuals and teams for the accomplishments through the year. Just alighting at the drop-off point, we can recognize many of our school mates and fellow arts/sports men and women.
It’s a spectacle set-up outside the ballroom.. much like a high-end wedding celebration.
There are hotel staff serving food finger bites.. but because this is a school event after-all, each person is only allowed 3 drinks of alcohol given out by each team manager.

Doreen’s teammates spotted us from afar..

Jill and Aud: Heyyy!!

They look fabulous. Jill is dressed in a body hugging black tube dress, straight away showing off her model like physique of hers.. her breasts so squashed… the compression makes it comparable to Van’s. The dress is so short, it barely covers her legs, despite her height, she is still on a footwear with slight elevation.. her already not bad looking face is upgraded with the make up as she dusted on the eye shadow and curled her lashes.
Aud is dressed in a black dress as well.. but not a tube.. it’s a one off shoulder dress (revealing her right shoulder) body hugging tight as well. Her dress is not too long either, and bigger motion will certainly expose her..
I cannot wait to see what updates Ray and Gary will have installed for me during the rest of the night.. taking a focused look, I don’t think they are wearing any ‘safety pants’ underneath or the outline would’ve been obvious.

Aud: How are you feeling?? – speaking to Doreen.

Doreen: Feeling awesome! So happy to see you girls and you all look so amazing!! Omggg!!

Me: Ya boy you guys look amazing.

Jill and Aud blushed..

I glance over the rest of the atrium.. can’t seem to find the guys

Doreen: Dear I’m good with them. You go find your mates. Hehe

Me: Ok I’ll see you later! Thanks you both (point a thumbs up sign to Jill and Aud)

Me to the group chat: ‘Where you dumbos’
Replies:
• Marcus - ‘Bar 2’
• Ray – ‘Most at Bar 2’
• Ray – ‘Some in toilet tanking!’
• Me – ‘Tanking what?’
• Ray – ‘Means you haven’t see or you got a serious problem bro’
What….
Bar 2.. bar 2… where is that…. Ah! Found it. Right across the atrium flooded with people.
I spotted them. Ray and Gary dressed sharply in a casual blazer, t shirt, pants and boat shoes.
Marcus, in a shirt and dark grey cardigan. All in all everyone looking amazing..

Me: Starting the party without me ah!

Ray and all: Heyy! (raises their hand in joy)

Fist bumping all of them through the crowd.

Gary: Bro we’re not starting without you. Is catching up to you! (leans in to smell me)

Gary: See smell like girl. Must be come from the direction of the correct party la knn..

Love the guys.

Ray: Nah your 3 coupons. No extras. Our team no non-alcoholic save and ration wisely for the 3 hours we’re here.

Me: Damn.. but I need to grab some bites first. Hungry ah. And wheres the rest?

Marcus: I think adjusting their hair or c*ck in the toilet la. All weak!

Me: What’s up with that.

Marcus: You come from the girls direction you never see meh?

Me: I saw Jill and Audrey. You mean them ah?

Marcus: Later you see la (gulping the beer in his hand)
I managed to grab some light bites from the hotel staff serving finger food at the atrium.
The team all gathered. Time to enter the ballroom together. We walked past some familiar faces, the soccer team, basketball teams, badminton, tennis, volleyball, swimming etc etc.
Some of those female athletes are hotttt…. Waving hi and bye to some of them, no time for catch-up now. And then, about 5 metres ahead of us, the netball team is gathered at the photo-taking booth.
Jes*s chr*st. They all look super super amazing. This is no ordinary ‘cheerleader’ effect where a group of girls suddenly turn chio cause it’s a group of them standing together.. ok maybe 1 or 2 is not as pretty as the others but overall.. the quality was *whistles*
I can hear the chatter behind me.

Marcus: steady ah.. don’t lose focus ah..

Ali: I cannot see again la. I Indian KKJ big very fast react you know.
Hahaha what’s going on.
Then I realize what they were talking about. None other than my very own Zeh Zeh.
Van is dressed in an olive green V cut dress.. the dress cuts in the middle of her breasts openly exposing them.. very obviously, she’s wearing a stick-on bra but the size of her breast are so huge its like a free inner boob show. Her dress similarly at the length of her upper thighs..
Bearing in mind what I just went through with her.. the guy’s fantasies got me slightly heated. But even with the heat.. my demeanour is mild..

Me: People attached leh… don’t anyhow shoot electric

Ali: ? We not talking about Doreen bro. You seeing what we seeing or not?
But wa Chelsea also.. walau eh, my Indian heart cannot la. he grabs on my shoulder..

Ray and Gary: Where Chelsea!

I pretend not to hear.. speaking of which Chelz….. I am so tempted to tell them I know what’s under.. Let’s see if they manage to find out.

The girls are standing there posing for the photo booth, the guys trying to see if they can find an angle to observe any ‘wardrobe malfunction’ but nah too early for that.
The girls saw us and came toward our direction.

Chelz: Liew!! (hugs me – yup perfume A)

Doreen: Helloo all!

Ray and gang distracted by Van and the outfit of the other girls.. I throw and elbow to nudge them

Ray: OH OH! Doreen!! (Acting all friendly and then suddenly approaching to hug her)

Ray: Chelsea!! (Again approaching to hug her)

The rest try to mimic the action

Gary: Doreen!!

I grab their blazers from the back, Chelsea sticks out her hands from the front
Hahaha

Ray: Worth a shot. Daily attempt and one day I will get there!

Doreen: Ray!! You’re still as silly as ever. Dear. Should we take a photo together as well?

Me: Of course!

We lined up - the guys and girls were mingling and chatting with a distance. The guys took some photos together, Doreen and I took some photos together.. me Chelz and her etc. it was a mix.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Time: 715pm

We get ushered into the ballroom to commence the dinner. It’s a simple 3 course meal, the program comprises of award after award presentation for each team. Highly esteemed prizes are Sports teams of the year and of course, sportsman/women of the year. No chance for our sports – usually goes to the macho dragon boaters.
My team is split into two tables. I’m seated with Ray, Gary, Marcus, Ali, Dejun (DJ) and Jackson.
Of the 7 of us, only DJ and I are attached.

Gary: Cannot wait for the after party later man.

Ray: ALL the female athletes. Majority of the netball team (rubbing his hands together). Plus the netball girls today wear that kind of outfit..

Me: What’s the arrangement later? The school is paying for entry only right?

Ray: Nobody care about entry la. You have Ray Zai here. I managed to book 2 standing tables. Minimum spending $1.5k. Our side minus you, 13 of us split cost already. Regardless of the stupid school ticket, sure enter one.

Me: CB why minus me.

Marcus: I thought you say you going home sayang Doreen?
I throw a peanut at his direction

Me: No more sayang la. haha count me in later.

Ray: Zhun bo?

Me: Ya zhun la. Doreen is taking a last min flight to Australia later to find her sister together with her mum

Ray: Wtf? So last min one ah. Steady la.

Marcus: Aye but hor, you go no good leh.

Me: What.

Marcus: You go, we become bo standard leh. The girls always magnet you. Knn.

Gary: (punches Marcus arms) You buey hiao la. Eric is the natural wingman! He stand with us (turns his head over to the direction of the Netball girls) The butterflies over there will all fly to us…
The whole table looking up in the air with their mouth open together

Me: Hello yall wake up abit ah. Mai luan luan hiong.
Hahaha

Ray: What luan luan hiong. Bro, you don’t come chiong with us then wet blanket want to moral high ground cause the netball girls there leh. Cannot like that one.

I raise my hands up signalling the ‘I don’t know sign’

Gary: Walan then you don’t come better la.
Hahah we laugh in unison

Ali: Bro you only got one cock. You want to block, only can cockblock one cock. You tell us now which cock you wanna block.

Ray: The cock he block sure is see target one. Doreen not there.. means Chelsea la!

Unitedly: Walan! $%^&*()

Me: I didn’t say anything what.

Gary: Nevermind we still got a load of others to pick from. Like Van!

Ray: Or Jill?

Ali: Or Audrey?

Marcus: Actually did you all notice the girl in red?

Ray: Ya who’s she ah. I don’t recognize her so I don’t dare to say hi.
The guys started to have their own discussion. The ceremony was proceeding as planned starting with the awards. We are scheduled to be featured at 830pm and the netball girls at 840pm. I’m starting to get bored.. oh well maybe time for a first drink.

Me: I’m going to the bar. Anybody want to go?

They all checked their pockets – number of tickets left; Ray (1), Gary (1), Marcus (1), Ali (1), DJ (2), Jackson (2). Turns to me sadly.

Me: Ok too bad.

Bar 1 is closer to the ballroom but the queue for drinks was insane.
I decided to walk to bar 2 – much less crowded.
I lean against the bar counter
Me to bartender: Can I have a beer please – thanks
I feel my butt getting groped.

Van: BOO!

What the… I look around to see if there’s anyone that is remotely close to being affiliated to me.
Van is leaning against the counter, her breasts resting just above the bar top.

Van: Be cool… act normal.. you look so nervous now.

What you expect..

Me: You just groped me by the butt! What if someone saw!

Van: Relax la.. Do you see anyone you know?
I look around.. thankfully not..

Van: Then what are you supposed to say?
…..
Me: Zeh Zeh…

Van speaking to the bartender: (mouths – good boy and smiles) Can I also have a beer please – thank you.

Van: Doreen mentioned that she’s leaving for Australia tonight. How you holding up?

Im holding my beer staring at her breasts.

Van: Naughty xiao di.. you still don’t act normally.. people really might start suspecting us. You may not know people.. but people might know me.. Did you miss me this morning?
I shyly look away. (Van sneakily reaches out to grab my dick)

Me: Zeh?!?

Van: Cute boy (sends a flying kiss)
We make our way back into the ballroom. My dick slightly bulging.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Time check: 9pm

The rest of the dinner was normal. Just us chatting. Both our team and the netball team have been awarded our prizes.

Me: Ok I’m going over to the netball table. Doreen needs to leave soon.

Ray: Wait wait. We coming also
My entourage Ray and Gary accompanies me. At the girls table, we see the alcohol stacked.. about 20-30 cups of beer/whiskey on Doreen’s table.. what are they up to.

Me: Wa what’s with all the alcohol. You all combine ah.

Aud: Yes!! Waiting for you to come. We heard you taking our Doreen away! Before you leave must finish all!
Boy am I glad I brought my entourage with me but 3 of us.. that’s still like ~10 cups each..

Me: C’mon girls.. I’m on a time crunch.. cut me some slack. I’ll do one drink. Doreen needs to leave soon.. I promise I’ll come back for the rest.

Ray: Ya you all cannot like that ma. Why not, everytime we drink one. You all also must send one person to drink one. But you all can rotate. Fair?

Aud: No!! no such thing!

Ray: You scared lose ah. Aye Van your teammates so lousy drinkers one ah?
You can almost feel the heat rise in the surrounding. The fire in their eyes… Jill, Chelsea, Doreen, Van.. to name a few, the competitive demons.. they turn to stare at Ray..

Van: What you say?? You thirsty ah?
Stories about Van’s alcohol tolerance is known together with her wild behavior. She may be foxy.. but she ain’t easily killed by alcohol to be taken advantage of.

Ray: That’s more like it ma.. Lai first cup me and you. (In a tone that is enthusiastic)

Van: What first cup! First 3 cups lai! You thirsty right. Come. (Van stands up – welcoming the challenge)

Jill: Next 3 cups me. I’ll also drink with Ray! (not wanting to lose the challenge)

I feel the competition heating up. Do note that at this point, they are not shouting angrily but more passionately as though trying to.. impress each other?

Me: Guys guys c’mon, let’s chill a little.

All the girls turn to shoot me their stares, all the chio-ness gone for that few seconds.. but the one that I feel extremely so, is that of the direction from Van…

Ray: No time to chill liao la lai.

At this moment Ali and the rest of my team arrives.

Ali: Come la we all drink together. Ali baba one big happy family ma.
Still the Indian power. We each grab a glass (causing a bit of commotion while the ceremony is still on-going). At our own corner.. 1,2,3.. YAMM!!! SENG!!! Downed the drink.
The team managers start walking toward us signalling for us to keep it ‘low’. But who cares at this juncture.

Ray: See you all tonight ah! Don’t run away! We got 2 tables. Come in look for us.

Jill: Wait for us! We’re only scared your alcohol won’t be enough!
Van laughs – she knows for sure. This is all part of Ray’s strategy to hook them into the ‘trap’.

Chelz: Oh no hunz!! Its about time.. You’re going to be missed!! (bending down to hug Doreen)
A moment of silence. Chelz is back faced toward us.. she bent over… that short blue dress just moved up… I know I’ve seen it earlier but I’m still a little frozen.. I turn over Ray.. Gary.. Ali.. (his eyes about to pop).. Marcus and the rest of the guys.. mouth slightly ajar and all gulped. The black thong was revealed..
Chelz stands back up and straightens her dress. Unaware of what an impact she just made to the guys. The guys similarly adjust their posture and turns to look at each other some scratching their head, creating small talks like nothing just happened.

Doreen: Dear can you push me out? It’s about time. Girls!! I’m going to miss you all. Have fun tonight ok!

Girls: We love you!!

Ray and gang: We love you too!!!

Idiots. I push Doreen out toward the pick-up point. Her parents are already there waiting for us.

Doreen: I’m going to miss you dear! Promise you will enjoy yourself ok? I won’t have data when I first reach Australia. So I will use Doreal’s phone when we meet her at the airport to let you know we’re safe. You don’t have to keep checking your phone ok? Hee.

Me: I love you sweetie. Enjoy yourself and be safe at there!
I assist her into the car.

Me: Aunty, uncle thanks so much for coming. (I give Doreen one last kiss). Enjoy!!

Doreen: Love you!! Enjoy yourself!! 2SOCs!! (smiles) byee!! I’ll text you before the plane departs! You have fun at the party!!
I wave goodbye to her as her father drives off. Turning back to the ballroom.

*Vibrates – miss call Van
? *New message (Van) – Ask the concierge where is the gym. Once you reach the gym, turn left and walk straight all the way. Meet me there now.

What’s she up to this time. I checked for the directions (it’s up at the 4th floor – still a common access area as there is a restaurant there, ballroom is the ground level), followed the instructions and it’s this quiet corridor leading to the direction of the toilet. I look around and nobody’s in sight.
I check my phone.. when I feel someone grab my hand. It’s Van. Pulling me toward the direction of the handicap toilet.

Timecheck: 940pm

Me: How you even find this place?!

Van: Are you questioning the abilities of your big sis? Also… where’s your manners? (locking the door as she enters)

Me: Zeh Zeh

Van: Good boy. Now.. did you miss me?

Me: I guess??

Van grabs my hands and places it on her breast.

Van: Are you still guessing?

I shake my head..

Van: How much do you think you can achieve in 7 minutes?
I’m thinking.. not much?? But I’ll try! Wasting no time at all, Van kisses me and tries to unbutton my chinos. I tug both sides of her dress and it came falling off. The stick on bra were barely able to contain her breasts.. they drop off as well and her breasts are fully accessible. She manages to unbutton my chinos and drag the top part down to my knees. In one go, my boxers went down as well.
We continue kissing as I try to unbutton my shirt while her hands were already on my dick. Stroking me while occasionally having her index finger touch the tip of my dick.

Van: What you doing?

Me: Unbuttoning my shirt?

Van: 7 Mins you unbutton shirt for what.
True that. I look on down and ?!

Me: Zeh.. where’s your panties?

Van smirks: I took them off before asking you to come look for me.. I left it in the clutch in the ballroom.. (she whispers in my ears.. do you like it?? )

I move my hands down toward her CB.. where she hits me (I look at her)

Van: Ask for permission.

Me: Huh?

Van: Zeh zeh teach you. Lesson one.. always ask.
What?? Isn’t that quite anti-climax? But whatever time is running..

Me: Zeh.. May I touch your pussy??

Van: Yes… I want you to finger me…
I push her toward the wall.. and start playing with the outside of her vagina.. she is already so wet by the time I got there..

Me: Zeh.. are you loving this??

Van: Yes!! (her head falls back) Finger me..
Using my right dominant hand, I insert my middle finger into her hole.. (Van lets off a moan. She is a loud moaner)

Van: Urgghh* (I try to cover her mouth to tell her to tone it down)
Touching her resulted in an insane hard-on. She is loving the fingering..

Van: Use… 2… fingers… (her breathing starts getting heavier)

I insert my index finger into the hole as well… slowly increasing speed as we’re making out… she starts sucking my tongue and making moans at short intervals. At this point she is so wet that I can feel the liquid dripping.. She pushes me back and starts stroking my dick.. she kneels on the floor.. slowly blowing the tip of my dick..

Van: Are you missing this???

No… is she going to pull the same stunt on me again.. no - I feel something warm and damp at the right side of my dick.. moving toward the middle… the left… and then… the tip… before I feel the whole dick in this warm new sensation.. Van engulfed my dick into her mouth.. her right hand brushes her hair backwards as she looks up at me.. staring into my eyes while her heads is boggling, moving my dick toward and away from her mouth, sucking away.. she releases and gently blows.. before licking the tip of my dick and giving it a kiss.

Van: that’s all.

WHATTTT?! Not again?!

Me: Can I release on your back?

Van: No! time’s up.

Me: Huh! But how I go back to the ballroom in this state?!

Van: Precisely, I timed it accordingly. 7 mins.. I will dress-up.. while you sit here patiently for another 5-10 mins to cool down and then you head on back to the ballroom. If you release now… then no more entertainment for tonight.. correct? (kissing me while slowly trying to get dressed).

Van: Zeh no time to teach you so many things. Aside from the take-aways yesterday. Remember the golden lesson one – always ask.

She freshens herself up. Her breasts still falling out of her dress. Shit I forgot to suck her nipples earlier..

Van: Also, zeh is here for you to talk if you wish to talk about anything ok?

I look at her puzzled. She unlocks the door

Van: Speak to you more another time. Also Guohao is here and will be at the club later. Give you one last chance to touch my butt.

I take the up the offer and go under her dress to feel her butt.. this is not helping the erection down there.. sneakily I manage to reach her vagina again and managed to finger her for another 5 more seconds. This time because shes facing the sink while her right hand is on the door, I am able to see her reaction.. her eyes closed.. moaning.. and enjoying it.. (her left hand reaches in to stop)

Van: So naughty you! (ahh.. ahhhhhhh) No more time! Behave yourself.
I slowly retract my hands.. soaked wet from her liquid..
Van reaches out to the paper towel to try and dry her bottom.
Van: You slowly make your way back ah. (Pats my head before she opens the door and head out)
Old 06-08-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
taofu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great bumper updates. Big thanks TS!
Old 06-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Ahhh….. Doreen is away …… she is my fav character hee

Thanks TS for the multiple updates. Nice!
Old 06-08-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

To meet a gal like Van when you are young and hot blooded, sure kenna slaughter big time. If TS were to meet her when he's more experienced, then it would be more fun.
Old 06-08-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Ahhh….. Doreen is away …… she is my fav character hee

Thanks TS for the multiple updates. Nice!
Lol.. I was thinking Chelsea would be the crowd favorite at this point. But we have the same taste bro.
Old 06-08-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
To meet a gal like Van when you are young and hot blooded, sure kenna slaughter big time. If TS were to meet her when he's more experienced, then it would be more fun.
Absolutely right bro. One of the biggest hindsight in life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1