The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Last time I always stayed over at one of my ex gf house. She shared a room with her sis about 20 years old and we slept on mattress. Every morning, her sis would go shower first and come back into the room to change before going for work.

In the beginning, her sis would hide behind the wardrobe door and change. The door not very big so can see her naked body partially when she changed her clothes. And her back will face me. So can only see her ass. After a few months, she got used to me around... she didn't bother to have her back face me or purposely hide behind the wardrobe door. Can see her full naked body every morning. Pretty sure she knew I pretend sleeping and peep at her. Sometimes little bro cannot take it and just stand. Quite obvious. Too bad after a few months she had a bf and moved to his place.
Nice sharing bro. Same experience for me with my 2 SIL also share the same room. After a few years, they got used to me and just change openly in the morning. Same routine every morning go shower, come out wearing panties only, one of them with towel hanging over her neck covering her boobs and the other will wrap a towel over her whole body. Saw from their JC days to their Uni and until they start working. When they take off the towel to wear their bra, that's the most steam part for me.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Nice sharing bro. Same experience for me with my 2 SIL also share the same room. After a few years, they got used to me and just change openly in the morning. Same routine every morning go shower, come out wearing panties only, one of them with towel hanging over her neck covering her boobs and the other will wrap a towel over her whole body. Saw from their JC days to their Uni and until they start working. When they take off the towel to wear their bra, that's the most steam part for me.
It's amazing the parents allowed this. Super trusting the daughter's bf or potential future SIL. Anyway, good experience for you guys.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Some of us are very lucky to have SIL who is so open. Mine is boring. She only choose high end guys.

Last edited by mrnakal; 06-08-2021 at 03:45 PM.
Old 05-08-2021, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
poof8pang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did they ever remove their towel wearing nothing underneath?
Old 05-08-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof8pang View Post
Sigh.. already said take off towel to wear their bra. Of course nothing underneath then wear bra lah. tsk tsk tsk
Old 05-08-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
It's amazing the parents allowed this. Super trusting the daughter's bf or potential future SIL. Anyway, good experience for you guys.
I think their parents didn't come across their mind. I had 3 different gfs in this situation. Only 1 every morning stripped completely naked to change in the same room. Sometimes I would curse if I overslept and missed the show.

The other 2 more conservative and would at least wear a panty in toilet before coming into room to change and with their back facing me. Sometimes good luck will see their boobs.

The reasons usually the same. Toilet too wet or no place to put their clothes in toilet. Or they want to slowly take their time to choose their clothes in room.

I had a gf whose clothes were hang at the corridor to dry and air. She would wrap herself in a towel and go out take clothes.
Old 05-08-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Wulumulu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Sigh.. already said take off towel to wear their bra. Of course nothing underneath then wear bra lah. tsk tsk tsk
You are assuming nothing underneath. tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk
Old 06-08-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof8pang View Post
Never before I see them wearing nothing underneath. Its always at least panties.
Old 06-08-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
It took awhile to gain the trust of the family. When I first came to their house in the first few months, my then gf sisters will always go to the room to wear their bra before I can come in. After awhile, sometimes they wear their bra and sometimes they don't. I come a few times a week so it got too troublesome for them to not be able to be comfortable at home so in the end they just went back to their old habit of not wearing bra at home and treat me like family. It was after I went with their family for an overseas trip and they booked an apartment where all of us slept on double decker beds on the same place that they begin to fully trust me.

After that, I could stay overnight at their house and as all 3 sisters share the same room, I was able to sleep in with them. They were still young then, one in JC and another just started Uni. Both of them didn't have bf before and were from girls school until they went JC. We talked about everything and were quite close and I give advise to them so they really treat me like their brother. They are sometimes quite naughty too purposely tell me they not wearing bra and I don't mind right and will say things like later your little brother stand up. Takes many years to gain trust and not misuse the trust to do things the girls don't want.
Old 07-08-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done. This is what I have been saying..patience and patience and you will reap the long term benefits... Unless you know the rship is just fleeting and not long lasting, then you go for the kill as soon as the opportunity presents itself

Quote:
It took awhile to gain the trust of the family. Takes many years to gain trust and not misuse the trust to do things the girls don't want.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 07-08-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Well done. This is what I have been saying..patience and patience and you will reap the long term benefits... Unless you know the rship is just fleeting and not long lasting, then you go for the kill as soon as the opportunity presents itself

boss can teach me how to differentiate fleeting or play long game?
Old 07-08-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It took awhile to gain the trust of the family. When I first came to their house in the first few months, my then gf sisters will always go to the room to wear their bra before I can come in. After awhile, sometimes they wear their bra and sometimes they don't. I come a few times a week so it got too troublesome for them to not be able to be comfortable at home so in the end they just went back to their old habit of not wearing bra at home and treat me like family. It was after I went with their family for an overseas trip and they booked an apartment where all of us slept on double decker beds on the same place that they begin to fully trust me.

After that, I could stay overnight at their house and as all 3 sisters share the same room, I was able to sleep in with them. They were still young then, one in JC and another just started Uni. Both of them didn't have bf before and were from girls school until they went JC. We talked about everything and were quite close and I give advise to them so they really treat me like their brother. They are sometimes quite naughty too purposely tell me they not wearing bra and I don't mind right and will say things like later your little brother stand up. Takes many years to gain trust and not misuse the trust to do things the girls don't want.
you are one lucky fella. Got got see their tits and pussies before their future bf/hubbies.
Indeed, not easy to gain the trust. Unless they are baby hippo or fugly.
Old 08-08-2021, 04:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zuee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

same experience bro
Old 08-08-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
you are one lucky fella. Got got see their tits and pussies before their future bf/hubbies.
Indeed, not easy to gain the trust. Unless they are baby hippo or fugly.
I always believe in not doing things against a woman's wishes. Peeping without consent, inappropriate touching when they don't want is a turn off. When we treat woman nice, they will naturally lower their guard and that's when we enjoy the long term mutual benefit. Just have some patience.
Old 09-08-2021, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rosalin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some of us are very lucky to have like this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1