The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-08-2021, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Technician82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
not catfish but now play hard to catch
will ask u what car u drive n which restaurant or hipster cafe n what expensive hotel u bring her

act high n might n atas, quite popular
If I come across, I say I drive taxi .. haha
Old 20-08-2021, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kudus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Don't waste time on this.... Only in pics she looks good. Without makeup she is just like our 7th mth bros you encountering this mth
That bad ? Hahaha. But I do find her picture weird on her face.. its like there is photoshop.. thus I'm not sure is it real..
Old 20-08-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 11
LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudus View Post
That bad ? Hahaha. But I do find her picture weird on her face.. its like there is photoshop.. thus I'm not sure is it real..
I think she quite mature one.. pics might be deceiving.. think she stay northeast area..
Old 20-08-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My new love
Old 20-08-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hee her employer always not home. Went up few times to bang her. Omg she's a damn horny indo lady. Normally on Friday night when her employer go her bf house to stay for a night and i went up mid night..

Up many ladies before. Indo or pinoy. But prefer pinoy they more passion. Indo more wild i must say.

Have a permanent pinoy lover and many extras when my lover is not available. hee..

Last edited by Tomyum88; 30-08-2021 at 11:23 AM.
Old 20-08-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyum88 View Post

Hee her employer always not home. Went up few times to bang her. Omg she's a damn horny indo lady. Normally on Friday night when her employer go her bf house to stay for a night and i went up mid night..

Up many ladies before. Indo or pinoy. But prefer pinoy they more passion. Indo more wild i must say.

Have a permanent pinoy lover and many extras when my lover is not available. hee..
good stuff bro! thanks for sharing!
Old 20-08-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone know JJ or Lea in wechat or michat?
Old 20-08-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CISG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
My regular maid in need of financial help ask me to intro please pm me for her ctc
Bro can pm the contact? Tks
Old 20-08-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Nice bro tomyum88!!!!!! More power to u!!!! Keep pumping!!!
Old 20-08-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
It not photoshp, u know nowadays alot of apps that you can installed and turn an ugly fark to a beauty? I met a couples maids and so far none come close to their pics. My cock shrink and run far far
Old 20-08-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyum88 View Post

Very professional, can hold camera n fuck the same time. Practice make perfect. More of these shots please
Old 20-08-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
This is pics without makeup and those beauty cam apps... So what you think? Still sexy and alluring?

Old 20-08-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kudus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
This is pics without makeup and those beauty cam apps... So what you think? Still sexy and alluring?

Ah.. I see.. ok. Got it.. haha
Old 20-08-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CISG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
My regular maid in need of financial help ask me to intro please pm me for her ctc
Bro can pm contact? Tks
Old 20-08-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Here another car fun with my ex indo. 1 year plus ago when she just came. Fuck her many times and what surprise me is she wants and love ass fxxx. Hee.

Anyone keen share real videos can pm me. Wechat or telegram but prefer wechat.

Sorry for the bad lighting hee..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1