The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-03-2022, 11:34 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-FR may contain mix language of different language

Stable: SweetThai

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.

I am quite sure this is a reborn stable from the past due to their posting and operating style. My arrangment was smooth with no delay. I hope all bros there to have a wonderful booking with them.

Bonk type: $170 45mins 1 shot

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was at central area and easy access via all mode of transport.

Lady: Jem

Background
This is her first time here in SG working for this stable. I understand that she been staying and working in bkk as a part time model.

Look: ★★★★★
What you see is what you get.Picture was accurate, 100% same as her real person. No further editing of the pics. She look to be in her mid 20s. Beautiful, sweet and nice lady. The moment the door opened, I am smitten by her look.

Body:★★★★★

Breast was soft and small. I am not boobs lover so I feel is just nice. Nipple was sensitive to teasing. Very sexy figure and about 1.65 in height with long hair and the skin was smooth and consider mid fair. No visual sign or scar or mark on her body. The back of her body was almost full with tattoo. Pussy was shaven and damn tasty.

Shower: ★★★★★
Shower together both before and after the session. No action during the shower but feel like a big baby being wash and touch by her. Wash me front and back top and bottom. Tried kissing and Frenching her but she declare she don't speak French so just be it.

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. She gave me a slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it like a small gal licking an ice cream.The suction was firm. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her.

Painting: ★★★★★

After blowing me, it was time for me to service her. I lick and suck her neh meh then slowly down to her navel and to her pussy. No smell at all and it was tasty. I gave her a long tongue lashing and sucking. She was moaning and shivering heavily. She was in climax and want it. Quickly cap me and ride me.

Love Making:★★★★★
I hold on to her hip and thrust her deeply and a few stroke I carry her up and face her and pump her deep deep in a few stroke then change to missionary. I was facing her. I lick her ear and neck, whisper to her and blow she air while pumping her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and her leg lock on my hip tightly. After that, I change position and hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip.
I can feel the tightness and hotness of my cock inside her. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder then the music with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest. She was able to take in fast and slow movement. The sound effect of “piak piak piak” get louder and faster and she feel so high and hold on to my body tight and her nail stretching my back and she climax a few times.After a few fast and furiously stroke, i finally cum inside the condom and i collapse on top of her. While removing my cap, I could see about 3/4 of my sperm filled the condom and the condom was saint with her sticky juice and there was also juice still dripping from her hole.Both of us were sweating and exhausted. We lie on bed, cuddle and hug a while before we went to clean up together.

Attitude: ★★★★★

Communication was not a problem for me as I am able to speak little bit of thai that make us easy to break the ice. She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady.The GFE was very high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some Thai music. Super gfe and her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

Overall: ★★★★★
I make use of the solid 45mins. No rushing of service or feeling of fast food deal. I enjoy the bonk and thinking of rtf soon. Those who like confident young lady with small neh neh. I would recommend to try her. Long time no travel and bonking her really give me the Thai feel.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-03-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanwu View Post
Happy that the stables are back but wow… last time same price for 90/2 is now the price for 45/1
last time price was 120/2/90 to 160/2/90 , now due to supply n demand high surge.. they also adjusting.. give them a few days to settle down.. I'm waiting for my old stable.. lolx
Old 07-03-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodsetthee View Post
last time price was 120/2/90 to 160/2/90 , now due to supply n demand high surge.. they also adjusting.. give them a few days to settle down.. I'm waiting for my old stable.. lolx
Price won't settle one la... 240/90/2 still got a lot of customers. Either more girls come in to increase competition, or we start boycotting
Old 07-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dome 1 is back !

Thank you bro Flash for smooth booking of Anna. Opted for 1 shot.
Looks: 10/10 as as picture (90% resemblance)
Body: 9/10 Sexy petite size with enhanced boobs
Bj: 9/10 opted for capped BJ, wet and sloppy
FJ: 9//10 very accommodating to all position changes

Anna is a student back in Thailand, will not be here long. As most Thai FL, they know basic English, enough to serve you well. She might not be here long so better book fast!
Old 07-03-2022, 04:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodsetthee View Post
Which are your old stable. Maybe you are back under another name just that you don’t know only.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 07-03-2022, 04:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Price won't settle one la... 240/90/2 still got a lot of customers. Either more girls come in to increase competition, or we start boycotting
I think it will remain and not reduce.

Old 07-03-2022, 04:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanwu View Post
Happy that the stables are back but wow… last time same price for 90/2 is now the price for 45/1
Don’t compare. Last time police wear Bermudes now different.

I don’t think will cheap. It standard everything increase, pay no increase. We have to adjust to adapt to it else don’t bonk. Geylang fuck house if open, price should increase too due to operation costs increase.

Old 07-03-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loadbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My short FR for Ning (The Pimp) .

Good things must share.... Even if it means she will be busy and I have a harder time booking her 😂

Contact: 10/10 Bro "The Pimp" is very responsive and booking was quick and easy.

Location: 8/10 central location. Easy to find and acccess. Not as discrete as others but no issue

Looks: 9/10 - cute and pretty with braces. Matched the pictures (photos are accurate &#128076

Boobs: 9/10 - B- cup size. Very very nice 😉

BJ: 10/10 - super solid (don't be scared of the braces &#128514

Very friendly, initially a bit quiet but warmed up quickly. English know-how is sufficient.

Joined in the shower after the session which was nice (not before).

Overall: sweet and beautiful girl. Bro "The Pimp" description and pictures of her are accurate (unlike many others I came across before) with only exception the hair length downstairs 😉 might have grown a bit since last QC 😂. Great session. Planning next visit
Old 07-03-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Any bros here actually do ART before bonking ? ��
Old 07-03-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

why need to do before bonking ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Any bros here actually do ART before bonking ? ��
Old 07-03-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Don’t compare. Last time police wear Bermudes now different.

I don’t think will cheap. It standard everything increase, pay no increase. We have to adjust to adapt to it else don’t bonk. Geylang fuck house if open, price should increase too due to operation costs increase.
I agree partially, perhaps when the causeway is open it would dropped some more. Currently its still rather high when compare with dome2.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/malaysia-international-checkpoints-causeway-second-link-open-soon-2544501
Old 07-03-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all

Any bros try Rose yet? Loook gooood…
Old 07-03-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros got FR to share after trying Peony & Lily from ThaiSmile ?
Old 07-03-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Star 7/3/21
Looks 7/10
Boobs 7/10
Bbbbj 7/10
Cim 9/10
Fj 9/10

Cim queen queen gag her cim top up with nice enhanced tits

Last edited by Loadedgun; 07-03-2022 at 11:54 PM.
Old 08-03-2022, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Anna (The Pimp) 21yo SYT

After eating too much China's Ma La Pot, have spoil the taste bud and long for a good meal.

Its been a long time after about 2 years and finally able to eat the long awaited Tom Yum Kung.

The spicy, sour flavor of the soup is addictive (FJ) and still lingers in my mouth.
The freshness of the shrimp (Body) tasted like just caught straight from the sea.
The creamy coconut milk (BBBJ) makes the flavor more authentic.

Thank you OKT for bringing a Gem to SG. She will be here only for 2 weeks, don't miss it.

I miss Thailand

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1