The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold
Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret

He leaned over the edge, cigarette in one hand, plastic cup filled with Jim Beam and coke in the other, and stared out across the horizon, or rather, at the next block of flats. This was the sad state of public housing. The utter lack of privacy due to the close proximity to the neighbouring blocks. He squinted his eyes to get a better look at what he thought were a couple fucking in front of their faux French windows.

Then, a tap on his shoulder caused him to drop his half-finished cigarette, 13 floors down. He hoped no one was unlucky enough to be walking down below. But then again, it was more likely that the cigarette would be extinguished before it even hit the ground.

J: Hey! Why are you out here by yourself?

Jane was his close friend since secondary school, and this was her yearly birthday party.

A: I needed some air. And you don't like me smoking in your house.

J: Well come in soon ok? We are about to cut the cake.

A: Sure.

He lit another stick as she turned to re-enter the house, and resumed his voyeuristic behaviour.

This time however, he swore he saw the guys flash him a "thumbs-up", or was it the middle finger?

Then, the curtains were drawn.

A sudden gust of cold wind and a clap of thunder startled him slightly. He finished the remains of his Bourbon and stubbed out the cigarette.

It was time to pretend he was happy again.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 12-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold
Re: Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret

Nice! Setting up a cafe
Old 12-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

aiya i thought I can be the 1st camper. Hahah coffeecans beat me to it.

The title looks interesting
Old 12-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
coolcam is Cool - loads of Potential

Setting up Camp!~
BBQ set up...
Old 12-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeecans View Post
Nice! Setting up a cafe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
aiya i thought I can be the 1st camper. Hahah coffeecans beat me to it.

The title looks interesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcam View Post
Setting up Camp!~
BBQ set up...
You guys are fast...

Old 12-07-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Joining in to support bro TS . Hoping for another entertaining story . Cheers, ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-07-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all

Sarpok!!!!!!! Hope ur e other story continue after ur writer's block !!!
Old 12-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
late bloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylate bloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camper number 6 reporting strength sir!

feral888, sta1100, fullmoonz69,
hamper, kick_Ass, tepes, hymoh, teraterm55

Pls PM me to return favour.
Old 12-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Joining in to support bro TS . Hoping for another entertaining story . Cheers, ........................
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebreg79 View Post
Sarpok!!!!!!! Hope ur e other story continue after ur writer's block !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by late bloomer View Post
Camper number 6 reporting strength sir!
Now I'm stressed...

Old 12-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Count me in.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

My name is Alex. I am 33 years old. 1.78metres, 75kg. Slightly athletic body type. Loves sports, reading and chilling out. Currently employed on a project basis while I complete my Bachelors'.

He looked at it again and again.

Somehow, the more he read his online dating profile, the more he started to hate himself.

Almost mid-30's and jobless. Still studying for a degree.

What the fuck happened to him?

He guessed his downfall could probably be traced all the way back to his primary school days.

He was a straight 'A' student in an all boys' Catholic school. Hardworking, and with good values. Unfortunately, he fell in love when he was in Primary 6, and it all went downhill from there.

Who was his first love? Perhaps who would be a little inaccurate, but more of what.

His godfather had bought him a Personal Computer, a 486 system, as he foresaw that computers would be an integral part of life in the future, and he did not want him lagging behind.

And so his first love was a metal box covered in plastic with silicone internal parts.

His parents were not pleased that he was spending most his time playing games on the PC, but had the faith that he would do well enough to enter a good secondary school.

They failed to realise that besides this, he was also a soccer fanatic. Besides playing the beautiful game, he also loved to watch soccer on the television with his godfather and grandfather.

As expected, instead of doing well enough to enter a top secondary school, he found himself being tossed into the last class of the express stream in a neighbourhood school.

He did not really care, but was more concerned with not disappointing his parents further.

In any case, the transition from single-sex to co-ed was a huge one for him. Suddenly, he was surrounded by girls. Delicate little creatures who were on the verge of blossoming into women.

He was not unfamiliar with girls, as he had an older sister, and was often tormented by her. He watched her physical as well as emotional transformation, and was pretty much intrigued by it.

He did not, however, have the opportunity to interact with so many of the opposite sex. It would definitely be an interesting phase of his life.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 15
johnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud of

It is bro Enigma again.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Samster

Why did he even need an online dating profile? It was not as though he could not get the girls.

He was not that tall, but of above average height, his skin was perpetually tanned due to his involvement in sports. His body, well, what was once well-toned and athletic, now appeared to have ingested way too much alcohol and fried food. At least he still had a toned chest, broad shoulders and arms that filled out his t-shirts nicely. Perhaps he should try liposuction.

Being in a co-ed secondary school exposed him to girls. And like every hot-blooded male, he would ogle at the girls through the frosted louvered windows of the classroom after every physical education lesson.

The ratio of girls to guys was 3:1, and there was never a moment that he, or his fellow male classmates were not surrounded by girls.

It also helped that he was fit, with a toned body, and boyish looks. He was also part of the "clique", a group of the supposedly most popular students in school. While he was not extremely good looking, he more than made up for it with his athleticism, his sharp wit, and his attention to detail. The only problem, a problem which plagued most of the boys that age, was his height.

At 1.47 meters, he was constantly dwarfted by the girls around him. He hated that puberty for girls came first. But loved that it gave him more to look at.

And that was how he met Jane.

She was part of the "clique" as well, but from the top class in school.

Being popular, as well as pretty, she was the proverbial swan whose flesh the toads were lusting after. But she was hardly a bimbo, and chose her friends carefully.

Standing at 1.65 meters, she towered over the majority of the secondary one boys. They would purposely walk behind her just to catch glimpses of her milky toned calves, and the skirt of her uniform swishing around her ass as she walked. Further up, it appeared that she was already out of the training bras, and into the underwires that supported her 34B twins. She wore her shoulder length hair in a simple ponytail, sometimes two, sometimes braided. Yes, she was definitely the school belle. And it was always after the school bell that the school belle would be followed around by hordes of amphibians.

Old 12-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Camp camp camp!!!
Old 12-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
axxo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

fiction? true story?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1