The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Well I guess we just have to wait and hope for updates then.
Still no news on how Shrouded is?
Old 08-08-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
balo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

During nights when i see a couple or MFF on the road cycling, i always wonder if that might be bro Shrouded with Jasmine and/or Alicia.. hope he is doing well and update us soon
Old 08-08-2021, 04:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
inspiredaps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread is mindblowing. I hope things are progressing well bro, hope to hear positive updates from you. I wish you will get together well with Jasmine eventually, after she sorts out her marriage issues
Old 08-08-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hopeful that once this National Day long weekend is over, we will get a nice bumper update.

With the J's situation pretty much the beginning of the end (of her marriage) it is quite natural that she will look to him to provide some sexual comfort. Such chemistry is rare, and a fit woman is usually fertile and ready to breed. So she won't wait long.....I hope bro Shrouded is ready to be a daddy! Lol
Old 10-08-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Had I done the right thing by asking Alicia to stay with her? The bruises on Jasmine were proof of how violent her husband could be. I never got to find out how he turned out in that situation though. Did I just expose her to unnecessary risk?

Alicia texted me daily to update me on the situation. But it was mostly, "She's smoking in the balcony", "She just had dinner", "She's not crying. Why isn't she crying. Is something wrong with her?".

Jasmine herself did not text me, she just relied on Alicia to let me know how she was.

The best thing was, she looked and acted perfectly normal in the morning Zoom meetings. I was obviously being distracted by the whole situation, and missed a couple of deadlines, and this annoyed both my HR and Ops managers.

As usual I had to head back to the office weekly to clear stuff and I bumped into Felicia again when I was at the 7-11. We seemed to have a very similar back to office schedule.

I sent her back home that day and we sat in the car chatting. Perhaps I needed another female perspective on this.

F: You look pretty distracted. Not getting enough sex?

Me: That's not the issue.

F: Strange. Men are usually easy to read.

Me: I'm not.

F: A man?

Me: Not easy to read.

F: I realized.

Me: Hey. What would you do if your husband beat you?

F: Oh.

Me: Well?

F: Actually…

Me: Yeah?

F: We're separated but living together.

Me: Huh?

F: I haven't been really honest with you.

Me: On what?

F: After my miscarriage it was true he didn't want to sleep with me.

Me: And then?

F: He was sleeping with others. Just not me.

Me: Oh.

F: Reason was he was "traumatized".

Me: Doesn't sound like a good reason.

F: Yeah. I slapped him. Then he slapped me back.

Me: And?

F: You asked what I would do right? If my husband beat me.

Me: You divorced him?

F: Not just for that obviously. The cheating as well.

Me: So…

F: So what?

Me: Jasmine was beaten up pretty badly by her husband.

F: Why?

Me: I'm not really sure. But it had something to do with his other family.

F: Then?

Me: Then she kicked him out?

F: And why aren't you with her now?

Me: I think I complicate matters.

F: And so?

Me: So I shouldn't be there?

F: The law protects women here. She should just divorce him.

Me: Don't they have to sell the house.

F: So do I. But it hasn't reached MOP. So we're just staying together until we can sell. Obviously I'm going to ask for a bigger share.

Me: Does it work that way?

F: Why not. I'm the victim.

Me: Err…

F: Don't talk about me. What about her? Have you checked up on her? Comforted her?

Me: We'll just end up having sex.

F: Ah ha! I knew it. You're just horny.

Me: What? No…

F: You use sex to comfort her.

Me: Well… one thing leads to another.

F: Is that why you're avoiding her now. So you won't be tempted?

Me: I guess so?

F: That won't work. We're not as simple as you think we are. I bet she's having sex with someone else.

Me: Right.

F: Didn't you realize it when we had sex?

Me: Realize what?

F: I was just using you. For my needs.

Me: Oh.

F: But I guess you're used to it anyway.

Me: So she's just using me?

F: Perhaps. Who knows? Is she going to marry you after she gets divorced?

Me: I don't know.

F: What about that old lady you were with?

Me: She's not that old.

F: Aren't you supposed to be with her?

Me: We're working things out.

F: You don't know what you want. I think you're afraid to move out of your comfort zone. And when you're faced with a difficult situation, you run away instead of facing it head on.

Me: Well…

F: I think I'm right.

Me: You may be right.

F: I also think, if I ask you to fuck me now, you'd do it as you've been deprived for awhile.

Me: Wait what?

Felicia started stroking me through my pants.

Me: Hey…

F: See. You're getting hard.

Me: Stop that.

F: Yeah. Men just live by their dicks.

But she stopped anyway.

F: When do you intend to talk to her? Or are you going to drag this for long?

Me: I don't know what to say.

F: Tell her to divorce him and marry you. I'm sure it will be quick since he's abusive. She made a report right?

Me: Yeah.

F: Then you have to choose. Do you want to stay in your comfort zone, and continue fucking an old lady who fucks others, or do you want to try to have a proper relationship with someone you may or may not have real feelings for?

Me: I had feelings for Ann too.

F: And the keyword is "had".

Me: I don't know how to feel.

F: She was upfront with you right? She told you what she was doing? And how you fit into the picture?

Me: More or less.

F: Then I think you'd have an easier time with someone who actually tells you what's going on. Seems to me this Jasmine is hiding a lot of things from you.

Me: I think my feelings for her are stronger.

F: Then go talk to her.

Me: She gave me her condo access card and door PIN you know?

Felicia slapped her forehead mockingly.

F: Hello? That's an open invitation.

Me: Really?

She took out her house keys and dangled them in front of me.

F: You want mine? Come over and fuck me anytime.

Me: Be serious.

F: I'm half serious. But seriously, go talk to her.

Me: I probably should.

F: How about now? I can go with you.

Me: What? Why?

F: I'm curious to see this lady, and what makes her so special.

Me: I don't think that's such a good idea.

F: Come on. It's Friday night and I'm bored.

I thought about it for awhile before shifting the car into Drive.

Me: Ok. But please don't talk. I'll talk.

F: Sure.

I drove over to Jasmine's place and parked. But then we just sat in the car.

F: Well?

Me: Hang on. Let me prepare myself.

F: Prepare for what?

Me: What I need to say.

Felicia rolled her eyes.

F: Sure. Take all the time you need.
Old 10-08-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by balo987 View Post
During nights when i see a couple or MFF on the road cycling, i always wonder if that might be bro Shrouded with Jasmine and/or Alicia.. hope he is doing well and update us soon
Can't be us. We haven't cycled for awhile.
Old 10-08-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
In life we cannot control who come into our life n what journey we would have with them.I hope TS is ok and safe.
Yes sis. I agree with this.

And yes I'm ok and safe.
Old 10-08-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Almost a week now, wonder how is everything.

Dude has not replied to Telegram.

Anyone else in contact with him?
Sorry bro. Been busy thinking.
Old 10-08-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Maybe bro Shrouded didn't reply, because is knocked out after having the best sex of his life with Jasmine. I hope we see multiple updates soon, and probably Jasmine missing her period by the end of this month.....

Or perhaps, he is knocked out after a super tiring threesome with Alicia and Jasmine each fighting to see who can milk his cock the fastest.
Eh no la. We're not in the right frame of mind for that.
Old 10-08-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I'm hopeful that once this National Day long weekend is over, we will get a nice bumper update.

With the J's situation pretty much the beginning of the end (of her marriage) it is quite natural that she will look to him to provide some sexual comfort. Such chemistry is rare, and a fit woman is usually fertile and ready to breed. So she won't wait long.....I hope bro Shrouded is ready to be a daddy! Lol
I'm definitely not ready to be a daddy. Lol.
Old 10-08-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Eh no la. We're not in the right frame of mind for that.
Ah......jumping the gun a little bit, perhaps a little over-optimistic but the use of the pronoun "we" is very encouraging!

Glad to hear back from you, bro Shrouded!
Old 10-08-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
I'm definitely not ready to be a daddy. Lol.
It is usually the woman who decides. Doesn't really matter whether the guy is ready or not.

You're just coming along for the ride.
Old 10-08-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally you are backed safe and sound. Welcome back Mark 哥。
Old 10-08-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Felicia must be feeling like a loser, TS has feelings for Ann and Jasmine, except her. Such a shame.
Old 10-08-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Felicia must be feeling like a loser, TS has feelings for Ann and Jasmine, except her. Such a shame.
Well, that's because we were FWB. Different kinds of feelings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1