The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 11-10-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DMCnero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Gina (modelforyou)

OKT: 10/10 - very clear instructions given, very fast response.
Location: 10/10 - Easy to reach by public transport. I believe driving also no issue.
Looks: 8/10 - Always smiling. IRL I think prettier, similar to photo.
Body: Tall, but not very slim model that kind. Should say big bone body build, with baby fat at the right place, little bit of tummy. Quite balance thanks to her height.
Boobs: 7/10 - Nice to hold and soft C cup. Doesn't let u to suck tho, says itchy.
BBBJ: 5/10 - Up down up down, nothing to shout out. Duration also not too long.
FJ: 7/10 - Cow girl only a while, then the rest is your action, did with missionary and doggy. Moans softly.
GFE: Not the kind that will initiate conversation 1st, but if you are talkative, she can talk.
RTF: on a tight budget maybe.
Old 11-10-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Queen - VPremium

Big thanks to VPremium for verification and arranging first booking.

Overall, the booking was awesome. Queen is super petite, tiny body frame with fantastic boobs. Good English, very sweet demeanour, open to all kinds of positions. Doesn't hurry you up, and after the deed is done, she'd just chill with you until your booking is finished. GFE is off the charts, and it'd be a perfect booking if not for the total lack of frenching, not even light frenching. Still will be doing RTF because the session was a lot of fun.
Old 12-10-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
bookmarked M4U's Laos WL Smile, but seems like her GFE rating quite low from various FRs...

90min session if no GFE quite a waste, and M4U don't offer 45min sessions.

budget cheongster 大奶控 in me bo pian, gotta skip
Haha think of it as paying for 2 shots. If you go MP, pay about the same amount and get 1 shot and rushed service.

She does have skills as her riding is top notch and nearly shoot very fast but yeah, I'm more GFE so not my type.
Old 13-10-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuki the best😍😍😍
Old 13-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Vicky - met her today (Tuesday) - 2nd booking with VP.

Vicky is based in a nice apartment, better than one Queen is at. Before the session I was laughing to myself at all the bros who kept saying that her boobs are natural when she indicated fake. Well, let me tell you, her boobs are the most natural fakes I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. They make me doubt all other natural (?) boobs I enjoyed. Her body is petite, and very soft and smooth. Don't expect to have a conversation with her as her English isn't great but enough for the session. No cuddling after. Soft kisses allowed, but no tongue. Recommended for those who want to experience the latest marvels of the aesthetic medicine.
Old 14-10-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Lovermaking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Honest review Zoey - Vpremium

Once entered room she look dam chio, but never help me undressed and lead me to shower room everything self-service. She took off her sleeping dress and lay on the bed naked while waiting for me to shower myself.. after shower proceed with nipple licking and frenching like lover and i requested for a CBJ after capped she gave me deep and licking my balls. after all standard SOP proceed with FJ after few mins I released inside her, and cleaned myself/Shower.

Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10 A cup.
CBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
French: yes
GFe: 7/10
Rtf: No, but will try on other VPremium chicks. Zoey look really chio, but downside is the amount u pay of the service not up to the standard ahh maybe she leaving SG soon, so don't give a fck about it lorh haha.. Everything like machiam self-service..
Old 15-10-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Sunny - Vpremium

Once entered room help me undressed lead me to shower like a a baby.

She gave me deep BBBj and sucking my balls. She started catbath followed by frenching like lover. After caps started FJ with various positions. Few fast and fury thrush deep into her super wet hole, we came together. Cuddled in bed till end of session.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 slight chubby
Boobs: 810 soft B cup.
BBBJ: 8/10
Finger: she enjoyed.
FJ: 8/10
French: yes
GFe: 8/10
Rtf: yes
My friend told me that she’s a gem.

Am waiting for paycheck, then will try
Old 17-10-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried this Zara.
The place is much different like the rest.
I need to conquer long-trailing stairs to reach the "heaven" .... remind me 提水桶 to Shaolin.(pre-workout b4 sexercise).

Fortunately, im handsomely rewarded & welcomed by an angel.
Zara face looks pretty & cute.
Her body is slim with natural C cups.

Actually, i hope to be raped by her as other peoplr post.
More like i rape her with solid lovemaking which shagged her out.
She initiate with unique cowgal which she keeps pounding.
Too bad, the horse outlast the hardworking rider.
Hahaa....
Old 17-10-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros. looking to try dome 3 for the first time. i understand I must work my way up the stables before trying vpremium. for beginners, just wondering if i should try m4u or sns? nona looks like my type but the FRs all seem fake. m4u laos girls have a lot of legit looking FRs but the GFE and english not really there it seems. would humbly accept your opinions bros. cheers and hv a gf weekend.
Old 18-10-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

This List is personal and biased to Dpower. He has some chemistry with certain girls due to his physical and mental and Yusoff attributes and DNA.

Verified by VP : 8 Sep 20

Fucking commencement date : 8 Sep 20

RTF :  1) XF x 11 sessions (奸男荡女)
2) Summer x 1 session

RTF "Die Die KNN MUST RTF Super Gem" list (No $ also must loan from friends) : XF, Yuki, Kate (rtv)

RTF "Premium Gem" list : Queen, Renee, Vivonne, Selene, Zara

RTF "Gd Ah Shiok Ah" list : Summer (rtv), Miyuki, Wen Wen, Soo Min, Natalie, Vicky, Pandora

RTF list (if have budget & time) : Jess, Gem, Joey (rtv), Tanya, Dawn

Wont RTF and rather go fuck Spider list : Nil at the moment

Existing Girls Not Tried yet : Flora (not around), Armani, Yumi,  Sunny, QiQi (not around)
Old 18-10-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys. New account looking forward to my first visit with VP. But VP boss told me need visit other girls in Dome 3 then can verify me. I had a few experience in Dome 1 but he said no count. Anyway, its fine and understandable. I shall start fresh here

Any recommendation, my friends?

Need one girl from this Dome and I can start looking forward with my first appointment with either Xiaofan or Flora
Old 18-10-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post
Sorry guys. New account looking forward to my first visit with VP. But VP boss told me need visit other girls in Dome 3 then can verify me. I had a few experience in Dome 1 but he said no count. Anyway, its fine and understandable. I shall start fresh here

Any recommendation, my friends?

Need one girl from this Dome and I can start looking forward with my first appointment with either Xiaofan or Flora
There isn't much choice - as far as I know you can only get verified via m4u booking.
Old 19-10-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Soo-Min @ VPremium

Took a month off from VP gals as I had other appointments, but decided to try Soo Min last week.

For those looking for a Girl-Next-Door bonk as opposed to a 'professional', Soo-Min is young and looks like a JC gal, and as she speaks decent English can pass for a local. She helps you undress and folds your clothes, but as she had already had a shower before I arrived asked if it was okay that I bathed alone, which isn't a problem.

For a Vietbu she's quite tall, about 165cm, and slim with a pear-shaped body - small A boobs with tiny little nipples and a narrow waist flaring out to wide hips and a ass that's well-padded for doggy. Natural pubes and doesn't mind being licked.

She doesn't 'feel' experienced, so really like bonking a gal-next-door.

Last edited by Keima; 19-10-2020 at 02:20 AM.
Old 19-10-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Had my 1st session with Yuki on Friday, and then another one today, on Sunday.

Yuki is fantastic - petite body with great boobs (enhanced but very, very well done), warm personality, great GFE and no problems frenching. The session doesn't feel hurried, you can just relax and take it at any pace you want. Probably the best girl VP has at the moment.

List so far (1st booking on the 10th Oct):
1. Yuki (2x) - 10/10 [session #3 & #4]
2. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
3. Vicky [session #2]
Old 19-10-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Thought I would do short summary of the vp girls I’ve visited:

Overall:
- Isabel, rio, zara
These were the ones what I would wanna keep going back to. Gfe high, body is good, and the overall experience 9/10-10/10.

Looks:
- isabel, Jess, Vicky
I think these three that I have visited are the best looking ones. Their bodies are also so damn fine. 10/10 would rtf just for their perfect bodies and have done so.

Gfe:
- Isabel (her name keeps popping up I realize), queen, zara
Felt the least commercial with them. If on the topic of French, some just give light kisses, some do dfk. (Dfk: tanya, xiao fan do go all out on you)

Bbbj:
- rio, zara
Not too short and will keep going which is always a plus.

Sex:
- Isabel, rio, tanya. Like their rhythm when they are riding.
- queen, zara. They want to eat you up.

Notable mentions:
- I think Jess has the best body. Her noises during sex tend to be rather loud which can be a bit too much, and she only did light kisses back when I visited.
- most recent was with zara, so some recency bias there.

Next up:
Would like to go for Renee. Also still having lingering thoughts about going for dawn and gem.
Should probably have done individual reviews as and when I visited. Now looking back, quite hard to rank them all or compare.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1