The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-12-2020, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ben123jo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
U worried MLs video u?
yes, i got an uneasy feeling in one of the condo FLs...
Old 22-12-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yue-yue-massage/

seems cannot find much info about her, any bro tried her and MR ?
She has been here for a very long time. I last visited her about 2-3 times about 3 years ago, not sure if she’s still at the same area now, but her fees remained the same.

Tall and thin lady, boobs are A or smaller, massage is average.
Pics are def her, but expect some filters applied on current pics.
Old 22-12-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Which weirdo zap me this mr?
Old 22-12-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I see xue er offering nuru now. Has any bros tried.
Xue Er is the bar that MLs should follow. Her superb sensual and consistency aside, she knows how to constantly stay relevant by regularly changing her photos and now adding nuru. She is popular enough to just stick to a same set of photos with no change in menu, yet she knows a little bit of change can reignite people's interest. Great to have such ML around in this dry phase.
Old 22-12-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
FR for Aini

Hj 6/10 ... she tried her best but just lacking that sensuality n stroke to ger me off. Like a bro said earlier.
Hahaha, true that. I had to "teach" her how I liked my dick being touched. She's a good listener and student. So now when I rtm, it's a lot more pleasurable. Just tell her, she takes it constructively.
Old 22-12-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I see xue er offering nuru now. Has any bros tried.
Yes and it's not just an inflatable mattress on the floor type. It's actually a proper nuru bed on legs, with water sprinklers at the side. My first time seeing it here
Old 22-12-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

that lao tiko still talk cock ah
Old 22-12-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
.. Great to have such ML around in this dry phase.
On this note, it's not so great that we still have consistent "phone watchers" aplenty around in this dry phase. Hope the new year and concomitant (positive) developments will add more stimulus to the scene.
Old 22-12-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
*Snigger snigger* ...
Old 22-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-li-massage/

Hi bros. Anyone tried this ML before?
Old 22-12-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
On this note, it's not so great that we still have consistent "phone watchers" aplenty around in this dry phase. Hope the new year and concomitant (positive) developments will add more stimulus to the scene.
I guess phone watchers is really a personality thing. Some ML even though popular and no lack of business just can't shake the habit. To them being "paired" with the hp is part of their life and they sort of feel we should understand lol. There was one when I wanna commence sensual acts on her, she reaches out to her phone and say "ok you do, i check my message" I was like..seriously? One other BJ halfway message come in, she multi task..reply message while BJ. Immediately no mood and suffice to say no RTM.

I am generally more tolerant if the hp usage is pre-sensual. But once sensual commence, hp should be off limits until happy ending. Imo this is super basic. Yet some ML fail to follow such simple rule.
Old 22-12-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

When we talk about no hp usage, its always the same few ladies so let me add some new names

Melody and lisa (geylang) also do not use hp. Melody better at sensual, lisa better at massage
Old 22-12-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Xue Er is the bar that MLs should follow. Her superb sensual and consistency aside, she knows how to constantly stay relevant by regularly changing her photos and now adding nuru. She is popular enough to just stick to a same set of photos with no change in menu, yet she knows a little bit of change can reignite people's interest. Great to have such ML around in this dry phase.
It's not a little change either. She gets to earn 25% more an hour but it's prolly just as much extra work to do nuru. Respect her just for that. When I get my dividends I'll see if her nuru is the good sensual type
Old 22-12-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Dont feed the troll and let it die a lonesome death

Abt phone usage its really work ethics.. Some just dont have it. Even after letting them know they will say ok wont use but will go back to it again. Habits difficult to change. Just stop returning to them. U want to return then dont complain and accept it
Old 22-12-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess phone watchers is really a personality thing. Some ML even though popular and no lack of business just can't shake the habit. To them being "paired" with the hp is part of their life and they sort of feel we should understand lol.
To me, it's just unacceptable behaviour.

Though I have hardly gone for the massage component from these so-called "MLs", but I still get the idea of how you people feel pre-sensual with phone watchers.

It's just like your barber with shaver in one hand, phone in the other, stopping every now and then to fiddle with his phone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1