The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Well... dun be fooled by Anxin's sweet n innocent persona... that's all I'll say.
Old 26-12-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnny3933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone has good recommendations for first timers? Is it safe to do this?
Old 26-12-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny3933 View Post
Try the less popular ladies, be a nice guy, ask them to leave a review for you in their database.
Old 26-12-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky2 View Post
This lip looks like my regular A**y
Bingo bro , very zhun .
Old 26-12-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Try the less popular ladies, be a nice guy, ask them to leave a review for you in their database.
got database?

i am a first timer recently too but no issues in booking
Old 26-12-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
Piece of advice for newbies and maybe seasoned players too,

Avoid Anxin at all costs. Unless you want to be cheated small or big time. She is a compulsive liar.
Not sure what happened but has already preached a zillion times, ML words 听听就好, why do you even feel any ML should speak the truth and nothing but the truth? They are here to earn $$ and each has their own yardstick of what is deemed ethical practices and what isn't. Choosing to believe their words wholesale is just asking for trouble. My 2 cents of opinion.
Old 26-12-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
got database?

i am a first timer recently too but no issues in booking
Haha same as us, the ML got their own "database"...
Some ML will see whether we booked appointment but in the end didn't turn up , or didn't bring enough cash and etc...
Old 26-12-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Not sure what happened but has already preached a zillion times, ML words 听听就好, why do you even feel any ML should speak the truth and nothing but the truth? They are here to earn $$ and each has their own yardstick of what is deemed ethical practices and what isn't. Choosing to believe their words wholesale is just asking for trouble. My 2 cents of opinion.
Next time telling ml our sad story also

See got better svc or not...
Old 26-12-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Piece of advice for newbies and maybe seasoned players too,

Avoid Anxin at all costs. Unless you want to be cheated small or big time. She is a compulsive liar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Well... dun be fooled by Anxin's sweet n innocent persona... that's all I'll say.

Elaborate a little more? Thanks.
Old 26-12-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

My guess? Family member got sick, need money, ask and borrow money, let them piak piak, but she run road and disappeared?
Else No head no tail wor

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Think he asking for a nice recommendation for a first timer
Not as first timer how to book
Haha

Safe as in what? Mata catch u? Kena disease? Kena found out by gf? Basically everything not safe la
Old 26-12-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
She removed her advert. Some bros here should know the reason why and should share with the rest. I know I’ll get zap for this. Hope this reaches her ears and she change for the better.
If you do get zap it won't be because you speak ill of An Xin. It will be because you didn't even explain what happened. People here will just conclude you are just yet another of those whom did not get what you want from her and come here post a generic negative comment. Want to tell a story tell it in full, else don't even start.
Old 26-12-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Think he asking for a nice recommendation for a first timer
Not as first timer how to book
Haha

Safe as in what? Mata catch u? Kena disease? Kena found out by gf? Basically everything not safe la
Heads up to him first ma, later everyone reply him 没你的记录 then he mong cha cha dunno wtf is that.
Old 26-12-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Pcc at home most safe, bro
Old 26-12-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Heads up to him first ma, later everyone reply him 没你的记录 then he mong cha cha dunno wtf is that.
Thats true.. Haha.. Actually nowadays for first timers, not u choose who to book, is who let u book
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1