The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-05-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Haiz, guess I up mountain in the meantime.
No time to chiong last minute too.
Stay safe everyone.
Old 14-05-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
At the expense of being zapped by OKTs and white knights, maybe uncle say something.

In past when 8 ppl can visit, it quite ok because ML usually have 8 - 12 customers daily. Upper end for popular ones might clock up to 15 ppl.

Then got reduced to 5 ppl.

Now reduced to 2 ppl a day, for next one month.

Uncle say this. Visiting ML is not illegal. But current climate, touch wood ... if someone kena spotted the 3rd visitor or more, then very easy catch and charge and kena jail and fine. Nowadays, cctv everywhere. If want catch, sure can catch. Last time CB, i remember got neighbour complain another hdb unit. End up that unit kena charged.

Uncle agree this kind challenging to catch. All i saying is, in the past, it not illegal to visit ML, so can visit confidently. Now, may kena arrested just because breach SMM. And then come out news, so and so go visit ML. Whole singapore know. Like that habis liao.

Uncle heart buay sai, will take a break lah. Me not worth risking it. To all braver souls out there. Take care and stay safe.
One more device that can get chiongsters into trouble - Trace Together token
Old 14-05-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not chargeable offence to visit ML before covid, but now tightened covid period, you kana caught means fine and charged and appear in social media with your big big name on it. So do take care.
Old 14-05-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
At the expense of being zapped by OKTs and white knights, maybe uncle say something.

In past when 8 ppl can visit, it quite ok because ML usually have 8 - 12 customers daily. Upper end for popular ones might clock up to 15 ppl.

Uncle say this. Visiting ML is not illegal. But current climate, touch wood ... if someone kena spotted the 3rd visitor or more, then very easy catch and charge and kena jail and fine. Nowadays, cctv everywhere. If want catch, sure can catch. Last time CB, i remember got neighbour complain another hdb unit. End up that unit kena charged.

Uncle agree this kind challenging to catch. All i saying is, in the past, it not illegal to visit ML, so can visit confidently. Now, may kena arrested just because breach SMM. And then come out news, so and so go visit ML. Whole singapore know. Like that habis liao.

Uncle heart buay sai, will take a break lah. Me not worth risking it. To all braver souls out there. Take care and stay safe.
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/s2000-fine-man-caught-having-sex-masseuse-during-phase-1-reopening

Got one fine example of this. The man is charged for breaching SMM issues during phase one. Full name reported mercilessly. Not charged for sexual services. MP in this case violate.

Yup, agreed. Once caught in such a case suay suay, garment will want to 杀一禁百 and put in the media they owned. This pandemic law seems to be able to affect other regulations and maybe illegalize freelancers, then can really say goodbye to our playground. Never know the extend things can develop.
Old 14-05-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/s2000-fine-man-caught-having-sex-masseuse-during-phase-1-reopening
Really GG once your photo and name on social media. Married or single also cannot tahan this type of stress. You will have sleepless nights until your charges are read to you with your family and friends around you.
Old 14-05-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Fortune favour the brave. There will still be commandos.
Probably this will also be the best time to squeeze more service out from the ML.
More 'bang' for bucks.
That said, I also won't want to risk anything so will hibernate during these few months until this entire thing cools down.
Remember, it only takes one positive customer, all hell broke lose.
Take care, guys!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 14-05-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its sound advice. Because overzealous people are everywhere. you get caught for breaching safety measure will be so easy prove, whereas other things still really need evidence

Now its the spas still a tiny question mark whether can operate or not, since technically you don’t take off mask unlike facial etc. But with unique visitor restrictions, guess its no go, and we will fully go up mountain for a month liao

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me

Last edited by Marq; 14-05-2021 at 11:19 PM.
Old 14-05-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Fortune favour the brave. There will still be commandos.
Probably this will also be the best time to squeeze more service out from the ML.
More 'bang' for bucks.
I eating popcorn at home and waiting eagerly on who is the next kana caught and appear in social media.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Probably 3 main types will continue to cheong la.

1. Daredevils
(Aiya won't so easy get caught one lah!)
2. Gullibles
(ML swear to me today will only take my booking and no one else!)
3. KC-ed
(ML WeChat everyday say eat grass now, so poor thing I need to show her my undying support!)

Old 15-05-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Its sound advice. Because overzealous people are everywhere. you get caught for breaching safety measure will be so easy prove, whereas other things still really need evidence

Now its the spas still a tiny question mark whether can operate or not, since technically you don’t take off mask unlike facial etc. But with unique visitor restrictions, guess its no go, and we will fully go up mountain for a month liao
Technically, the max 2 unique visitors per day applies to Social context . So MP with mask on should not be impacted as it is Business. But home based ML can’t claim it’s social as $$ is involved. So only can say Home based business - but under this latest CB, home based must be Contactless ! Which means can’t even have one customer .....
Old 15-05-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Probably 3 main types will continue to cheong la.

1. Daredevils
(Aiya won't so easy get caught one lah!)
2. Gullibles
(ML swear to me today will only take my booking and no one else!)
3. KC-ed
(ML WeChat everyday say eat grass now, so poor thing I need to show her my undying support!)

Got a fourth, small head take over big head and can no longer tahan, that's gonna be common. Honestly, can happen to any of us. Tahan 1-2 months then have to take calculated risks. Haha.

Think homebased ML won't bother with 2 customers, since no safe entry. But when condo management starts to monitor entry, neighbours all wfh then it gets quite risky.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Got a fourth, small head take over big head and can no longer tahan, that's gonna be common. Honestly, can happen to any of us. Tahan 1-2 months then have to take calculated risks. Haha.

Think homebased ML won't bother with 2 customers, since no safe entry. But when condo management starts to monitor entry, neighbours all wfh then it gets quite risky.
Agree…
If neighbour all wfh and v kaypoh sure kana

And the cctv have the evidence if they want to report to authorities

Better stay home and pcc hmmm…

Or outcall to ur room then safe haha
Old 15-05-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:

Up you for the advice.

Cant imagine those condos with 2 ML/FLs sharing a unit, since even if reduce to 5 customers each also total of 10 visitors daily. Not sure if security guards or wfh neighbours will be alert enough to pick up...
Old 15-05-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

stay safe play safe uncle also scheduled appt next ph
Old 15-05-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Agree…
If neighbour all wfh and v kaypoh sure kana

And the cctv have the evidence if they want to report to authorities

Better stay home and pcc hmmm…

Or outcall to ur room then safe haha
Don't say non cheongster will kaypoh, now if i got ML as neighbour who still wanna break the covid rule and spread the virus, I will not hesitate to report loh, I don't want my neighbourhood to start to spread the virus like crazy loh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1