The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Bro i just tried dan ni

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/

Syt vibes, fair and smooth complexion and nice nnp shape. Good nnp size despite her small build. Massage and deed done about 35mins. Had a good chat with her till 1hr upz.
She use disposal towel which is plus point for me. Shared apartment with another ml. Her room got shower
Will rtm
thanks! Can bros confirm Dan ni is using shared apartment? Am trying to avoid exposure lol
Old 24-06-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbox360 View Post
With respect to what Bro Kopiosteve mentioned, I had a very unusual encounter recently. I am not like a super cheongster, only having done this for a short while before last year's COVID lockdown. Was cheonging Dome 1 FL for a while before seeing an old face ML that I missed RTM.

Recently, I went back to her. During the session, mentioned that I really wanted to FJ but she said cannot. So, ok lor, too bad for me.

At the end of the session, as I was dressing up to leave, she asked me to book her overnight. I could not, for personal reasons.

But I was wondering:
1. ML already refused FJ for the current session.
2. What's the point of overnight if no FJ? Just HJ and cuddle whole night?
3. Is she hinting that, if I book overnight, then there will be FJ?

I am very confused. Maybe some bros can provide some insight.
Lol. To me it's clear as day.... Ask you book overnight confirm got action....
Old 24-06-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
The ML 很会算. Day time bookings continue. Night time sleeping also collect money. Fully seizing every opportunity to earn dollars. Don't know what's the going rate for overnight nowadays. 6-7 years ago was $350-400.
Old 24-06-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The ML 很会算. Day time bookings continue. Night time sleeping also collect money. Fully seizing every opportunity to earn dollars. Don't know what's the going rate for overnight nowadays. 6-7 years ago was $350-400.
Easily over 1.2K over on Audi site. But that’s with full package.

P.S and also to the lychee bro that zapped me. No need to tell people how much your items cost and act pitiful. 心机佬
Old 24-06-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Been wanting to try OMM. But no luck. No reply from her. Want to try the special most bros mentioned. Dont know if old man like me can tahan the after cum
quite surprised.
unless she not working i expect her price tag will not make her busy.
quite the contrary it seems ...
Old 24-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Haha usually full package ma...but I know some will state max XX rounds... The rest depends on chemistry...
Old 24-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-coco/

Have commando this new listing

Well trained in Massage and Juagen , I enjoyed her strong massage and have a preview how Juagen is.

Face wise is alike from the photos, body wise , lovely 34Ds with tiny nipples. Very beautiful fun bags to play. Her service is rather genuine and service oriented. Not to mentioned she is staying alone in rather new apartment. Regular Cheongsters should be familiar with the area, quite discrete.

Service start upon you enter the room and she is not a time rusher. That is extra points. Gave me a good and strong massage after shower and then when she start her service , oh my , her tongue twisting bj is so seductive as she look at you blowing you away before cumming on her cute tits

Very seldom I write such a MR for so long but for massage service level , I will rank her among the top with Xiao Xi, even better than those we got from spas
Old 24-06-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Seriously, why are you so surprised??? Hahaha. You were so so so very specific and gave so many details. Obviously can identify you immediately mah.

Sorry hor for being blunt, but actually your own fault la.

Many bros, including myself, have been saying time and time again. Never put date and time of visit. And never never give such unique details that will give you away so easily. Haiyaa.

Also, we can call them white knights, but think about this... yes we may be a virtual community.... but realistically, it is the girls we visit, have conversation, touch, kiss, embrace, attain pleasure with. Who is going to be closer to whom?

Hahaha, just food for thought.
actually they love the malay guy in our wallet more...so always have control
Old 24-06-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
I'm quite sure if bao overnight, if they willing to offer you overnight, it means it's OK to fj with overnight charges. Likely $500 to 800?

BTW the ml just rtc? I also got asked before.
Old 24-06-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the recommendations here, arranged for a session with Dan Ni. the girl from TT website.

look: I find her very pretty.
body: fair n smooth.
service: good. detailed
made effort to chat with you after session like for gf. if you are into such stuff.

yes. I would recommend her. 😊
Old 24-06-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 15
ryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here’s my FRs of the 3 ladies I have booked recently.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-mo-massage/
ML: Xiao Mo (ex Baihe from 2019)
Summary: Syt, pretty, excellent service and she offers extra for top up. FN. Yes she offers kisses (not French) Offered a head massage as there was some time left after the session. Yes, she is the previous Bai He who came in 2019. The only difference is she gained slightly more weight versus her previous stint but definitely still slim with just a slight tummy.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/lulu-massage/
ML: Lulu
Summary: Syt, pretty with gnd looks, very attentive and provides the full 1 hour session. FN. Very hardworking and never gave up despite me taking a long time to release. Offered food and drinks post session and even chatted for a while as I was the last customer of the day. Just a slight tummy but definitely slim.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-xiao-xiao/
ML: Xiao Xiao
Summary: Syt, probably the prettiest amongst the lot partly due to her applying very light make up. SN. Service was excellent and her sessions are actually very steamy despite being SN. Boobs are probably the smallest but no tummy at all. Great for those who are looking for Slim SYT.
Old 24-06-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lulu on SLG

Stayed alone, clean house. But those bros not driving may have difficulty, parking difficult in peak hours.

Look : 7.5/10, as per photo, no touch up, u see what u get
Massage : spend a good 15 mins, got effort
Sensual : well serviced, FN, bbbj in several positions, a very hardworking girl. We chit chat a while before times up, no spare time, used up full 1 hr. She's available for FJ but I din take it up. ( $200 )

She's care about hygiene as well, seeing her bath and brushing teeth after session.
Old 24-06-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
healtheworld1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhealtheworld1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/bonnie-massage/

Anyone tried before?
Old 24-06-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

aini has been such a failsafe for me, initially thought she would be gone march but fast forward till june still available
Old 25-06-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
isometric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
thanks for the recommendations here, arranged for a session with Dan Ni. the girl from TT website.

look: I find her very pretty.
body: fair n smooth.
service: good. detailed
made effort to chat with you after session like for gf. if you are into such stuff.

yes. I would recommend her. 😊
Does she have a tattoo on her arm?

Saw another post where someone mentioned that she looks more mid 30s, is that accurate?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1