The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-06-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qing Chuan

MR for Qing Chuan

Supposedly an ex ang pai, read MRs saying she's tall and slim and quite a hot syt.

Looks: 6/10
Lockdown has ruined her figure. Need to lay off the carbs and calories. Face is modified also and it shows. Add 20 pounds to her photos.

Location: 7/10 where most central girls are situated, parking isn't the easiest but I found a lot after waiting for abit.

Massage: 6/10 Her home was a mess. The kind where you walk in and wonder if the person has given up on life. Massage was so so, nothing to shout about. Can be quite cold at the beginning but warms up if you push the right buttons and make small talk. Even wore something high waisted to hide her tummy.

Sensual: 6/10 Mechanical, not even commercial. Quite restrictive when it comes to roaming. Toilet was kinda dirty also.

RTM: No.

I don't mince my words and believe in posting honest MRs. This particular building houses several girls, not one of them was good and she was really the worst. Gives you the feeling she thinks she's too good for this job.

SLG MRs are really a joke.

Meanwhile still hoping to find an syt domme for light bdsm play, anyone with a good recommendation pls pm.
Old 27-06-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Iammrpotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

QUOTE: Actually, I am not surprise that she behave such way. I visited her before and can feel she already felt much jaded on the job. I don't sense any GFE from her except for a very commercial feeling that she have a guidebook which lays down all the procedures and she have to abide to follow it strictly. Strictly unable to french too which I believe most bros here wanted that as well. For her rate $120 , I think is still fine for what she delivers but definitely will not RTM. Just felt really too commercial le. Unless you are choosing a wife, being that pretty will not salvage the situation though.

No offence but felt your reviews is trying hard to promote on her. The sensual part definitely can get better from other girls. Can try Molly from the "health thread" and you know what the real sensual means. The 蚂蚁上树 is very common on all masseur now. But I see that your account is 2013 le , you should have a lot more experience to judge on how good sensuals are and all those tricks coming from a masseur. AR wise is just really touch and go only. Nothing fantastic about that. The real AR queen is qingqing giving the best AR deep inside. Hmm , I still do not understand how good the head massage can be with 1 hand messaging and the other hand replying to message. Even for her bbbj, is also like a 70% hand and a 30% bbbj. Girl is definitely pretty which I agree with you but she does not display the bubbly personality at all. Bro, I am not trying to go against you . I even give you examples of girls that can perform way better than her. If you just started chionging, i can fully understand but you 2013 account , chiong for 8 years and you written the above seem abit too "try-hard" to promote her uhh...

Do not have to be sarcastic to put him down for what he had mentioned on his review regardless of new account or old account. My post with an-an is also not a pleasant one as well (https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.p...ostcount=95439) and I am coming from an old account. If you shot down every new accounts , nobody will be sharing their reviews again. Be open-minded instead. I do agree with you and confirm that she doesn't use phone until the head massage part. Sensual or not is self-expectation bah. Some people just have different taste and expectations. We cannot force them to align our expectation with them. Some of my friends just simply love BBW girls.[/QUOTE]
Bro, I really have to hats off to you. Honestly, I’m a newcomer to this scene and was expecting more than what I received due to the many positive comments. I agree with what you said. I honestly didn’t get how good the head massage was either. I would say it felt a bit relaxing but not something that I would shout about. And truth be told, she’s pretty but that’s just about it. At the end of the day, what I would say to the others that yet to try and keen to try her out. YMMV. Maybe, she just wasn’t my cup of tea.
Old 27-06-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
I second that, whether a samster is trying to promote or not is irrelevant. I have eyes to click the samster's history and see his track record etc..

Good FR may not be real.. Bad FR may have hidden agenda.. 看就好.. Dont take it too seriously.. I'm not sure about this massage thread but previously when I frequent GL.. The truly good girls rarely have FRs.. Chiongsters all keep for their own use..

Upped you bro..
Hahaha bro your nickname is funny 😂

At the end of the day, it’s up to us to decide which FR to believe, which FR we want to use to decide which girl to go to.

Cheers and upped you back
Old 27-06-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Agree with your above statement bro. Different people different expectation bah and all take it as references only. Looks do matter also. Probably you look like Edison chen. ha ha. Re-upz you too. Please do continue to share more reviews too! ha ha.
Haha thank you bro qwerty2009. No no, I’m just an average looking dude. Hopefully we are all able to contribute positively to this thread.

Cheers!
Old 27-06-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
MR for Qing Chuan

Supposedly an ex ang pai, read MRs saying she's tall and slim and quite a hot syt.

Looks: 6/10
Lockdown has ruined her figure. Need to lay off the carbs and calories. Face is modified also and it shows. Add 20 pounds to her photos.
Thanks for sharing! 20 pounds is no joke!
Old 28-06-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mi-mi-local-massage/

Intend to give this lady a try soon. Any bros have any experience can share ?
Old 28-06-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iammrpotato View Post
Bro, I really have to hats off to you. Honestly, I’m a newcomer to this scene and was expecting more than what I received due to the many positive comments. I agree with what you said. I honestly didn’t get how good the head massage was either. I would say it felt a bit relaxing but not something that I would shout about. And truth be told, she’s pretty but that’s just about it. At the end of the day, what I would say to the others that yet to try and keen to try her out. YMMV. Maybe, she just wasn’t my cup of tea.
Actually at the end of the day, always try to provide a more constructive feedback. I feel the problem is people get too emotional and then try to backlash others for the FR, what's worse is that this is just a entertainment forum. There is not a need to be so frustrated or angry on what people say. We would never meet in real life also. After few days/months, we would not even know what we are angry about.

If there is a need to refute an FR, be logical and debate it maturely and don't have to be rude to others. For example, the bro sgflyman takes in positively and I believe bros here can see that he is actually quite mature in the way he perceived feedback. I did not directly insult him either and logically debate it out with him with examples of other girls. I still looking forward for his FR but generally take it as reference purpose, esp avoiding landmines! We are not ultra rich where we can splash tons of money to commando every lady either.

Some people here also spiritually support WL a.k.a online bouncer and get so agitated when their fav ML/FL get insulted by other bros FR, unknowingly that they are also having a transactional relationship with them. Aware that some bros love the process of the fishing game where they fill with high hopes in trying to obtain the heart of the WL, the thrill of getting free fk from them etc, but let's not goes into that. God knows how much time and money was spent to rich that stage either.

But anyway, always welcome new users/accounts to this thread, of course some may be paid advertisers but let's not judge the whole forest according to 1 tree. It is very hard for paid advertisers to market their ladies either because this forum had tons of out-spoken brothers here who will also share their own experiences of the WL. Everyone have eyes to see.

At the end of day, always remember those WL are here to work for money. Don't get hook by their GFE or sweet words. Being friends with them is still okay, after all they are humans as well but remember the word - "ABC" aka "Always Be Careful". And remember do not borrow any money to them regardless of how much they shared their sad story are to you!
Old 28-06-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't mince my words and believe in posting honest MRs. This particular building houses several girls, not one of them was good and she was really the worst. Gives you the feeling she thinks she's too good for this job.

Meanwhile still hoping to find an syt domme for light bdsm play, anyone with a good recommendation pls pm.
Thanks for honest MR, perhaps she's still getting good business despite her bad service. It's a mood killer, If the ML looked bored and going through motion while providing services....., also, being neat and tidy is a big factor for me as well.
Old 28-06-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 4
Structure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of light

Continuing FR sharing.
Visited An An, the popular one many bros here shared.
Maybe can’t click with me
Sensual and cim was good.
Gfe was absent. Rushed job. Not sure why and didn’t ask.
The breasts are weird to touch. Overly soft and saggy? Given birth?
Not sure really.
Rtm is a no for me.
Envy those bros who could click with her. My hunt continues.
Old 28-06-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structure View Post
Continuing FR sharing.
Visited An An, the popular one many bros here shared.
Maybe can’t click with me
Sensual and cim was good.
Gfe was absent. Rushed job. Not sure why and didn’t ask.
The breasts are weird to touch. Overly soft and saggy? Given birth?
Not sure really.
Rtm is a no for me.
Envy those bros who could click with her. My hunt continues.
Bro, same as me, she doesn’t click with me either, visited her once few months and never rtm after that.
Old 28-06-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
MR for Qing Chuan

RTM: No.

Finally someone speaks the truth and do me some justice!
Rmb I visited her 1+year ago..Wrote a FR here to warn bros here. black face through out the session, modified face, cannot touch here and there.. all in all , it was a very unpleasant session. But after I posted the FR here, almost immediately I got a text msg for her saying why I wrote bad review about her. Must be some white knight here tried to gain some points and report to her what's in this forum.

Thanks bro HalimahYakult ~
Old 28-06-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just want to say thanks to all the bros that post information and constructive MRs , it honestly really helps newer members like me decide.

Last thing we need is negativity between us. We here to have a good time and share experiences, be it good or bad.

Can't imagine myself not knowing this forum and thread, and diving head first into regions I don't have much knowledge. At least now got people helping map the area out haha.

Big upz to you guys la appreciate it alots.
Old 28-06-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 4
Structure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, same as me, she doesn’t click with me either, visited her once few months and never rtm after that.
Tough luck for us this round.
To be fair, I wasn’t requesting for any special besides those listed on her advertisement. I hear some customers change face and revengeful when their requests are rejected.
I will continue my hunt.
Good luck bro
Old 28-06-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
If there is a need to refute an FR, be logical and debate it maturely and don't have to be rude to others. For example, the bro sgflyman takes in positively and I believe bros here can see that he is actually quite mature in the way he perceived feedback. I did not directly insult him either and logically debate it out with him with examples of other girls. I still looking forward for his FR but generally take it as reference purpose, esp avoiding landmines! We are not ultra rich where we can splash tons of money to commando every lady either.

At the end of day, always remember those WL are here to work for money. Don't get hook by their GFE or sweet words. Being friends with them is still okay, after all they are humans as well but remember the word - "ABC" aka "Always Be Careful". And remember do not borrow any money to them regardless of how much they shared their sad story are to you!
Thank you for the kind words bro qwerty.

The ultimate goal is to help fellow bros here avoid land mines. Of course, everyone’s FR on the girls should be taken with a pinch of salt, as we all know YMMV.

There are instances when I read the ML/FL provide a certain service to a bro, but not to me. What can I do? Share my FRs, suck it up and move on. Money already paid 😂

And yes, the most important thing is do not get KCed by this MLs & FLs. Their sad stories are even sadder as compared to my trainees stories in NS. We all know that they have more money than us. Maybe once or twice buy one boba tea for them is ok. There was once a ML offered me a bento set from Donki cus a previous customer bought a lot for her. Thank you to that bro, if you ever read this!

Cheers and happy chionging. Most importantly, stay safe during this period too.
Old 28-06-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

I support honest MRs as i experienced the same treatment from the same MLs. The white knights are trying their best to protect these MLs which will do more harm to them instead unless these MLs improve their services.

>> HONEST MR MATTERS <<

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1