The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light
Bukit Indah New joint ( Near giant)

Was boring Saturday night, so drive up to bukit indah looking for new fun. As my friends told me a lot of new joint opening there. So drive up down and found 1 place just open for 2week. Counter uncle will explain to you how his shop pkg before showing you his girls. so after the talk he will ask you which country girls you like. China/Viet/thai. As I am a thai lover opt for thai girls. he call down 2 thai girls for me to choose with 1 china new girls. reject the first batch ask for 2nd batch. he than call down 1thai 1viet 1 china. told me they left with 3 thai girls only. so no choice choose the 2nd batch. so the girls will come hold your hand and bring you up. ( if you unlucky you will go level 1 if you lucky you will go level 2 different is only level 2 attach shower level 1 you have to put on towel run to toilet ). inside the room the girls will shower for you (same as level 1 girls will shower you) than the girls will go out take 2 cup of water. first she will use water to kiss you whole body after kissing she will lick your body than put some oil use her boob to b2b you. after that turn to the front same thing water kissing and licking than b2b after that she will bbbj.

All about action with no bra no panty wear by the girls. 1 pcs also never wear
3 pkg to choose
boob realse 138rm
bbbj till cim 188rm
fj 188rm (most worth it pkg because girls will also bbbj till cim but not all girls do FJ you have to check with counter uncle)

so far bring 3 friends there. every week asking me to bring them back like kanna gong tao.

so fair I only try thai girls and my friends try china girls/viet girls. service is very good can 69/touch anywhere/can finger/can lick.

Last edited by habbomall; 05-07-2014 at 02:32 AM.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Indah New joint ( Near giant)

Sounds interesting, wheres the shop exactly?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me the name of the shop ???? Nowday it so hard to find mp that allow to mirror.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Skyzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro plz Pm me the address.Thks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahken84 View Post
Can pm me name of joint and if OK the unit or near which other shop... Tks
Old 04-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Skyzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro plz pm me the address.Thkz.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lordariff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can PM me location please..sound fun..
Old 05-07-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

Forget to add on. B2b no bra no underwear. I try some shop with underwear on some wear double layer. but in this shop she will take out all. 1 pcs also never wear.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by habbomall View Post
Forget to add on. B2b no bra no underwear. I try some shop with underwear on some wear double layer. but in this shop she will take out all. 1 pcs also never wear.

bro habbomall...can PM the name & address of shop...thx in advance
Old 05-07-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster

noobster108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, pm me the location, thks in advance.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Cefui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro...pm me nama and address.. interesting

Tq
Old 05-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can pls pm me the name of the shop and address as will be going jb tdy ) thx in advance.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

Thanks to brother habbomall for the location. Went straight to the place. Met an old uncle by the name of Peter. He spoke mandrine, Cantonese and then in perfect English. I was so happy cos I sux at the other two. He asked whether I was rushing and I said no. He took his time to explaining to me in detail the packages, the pro and cons and everything I should know about the shop. Then the viewing started. He then took the time to explain each girl`s expertise and services. Mind you each and every girl. I was very very impress with him and very satisfied.

I chose a prc. No 96. A little old and not for boob lovers. But I'm a sucker for fair, soft thick nipples and thick pussy lips. I took 188 b2b cim to test out the joint. She is very very hardworking. I even had the attached bathroom. Downside she asked for tips. I gave seeing she tried very hard to please me. Overall the girls are a mix, some look stunning while others are soo soo. But I guess it depends on each bro taste.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny168 View Post
Thanks to brother habbomall for the location. Went straight to the place. Met an old uncle by the name of Peter. He spoke mandrine, Cantonese and then in perfect English. I was so happy cos I sux at the other two. He asked whether I was rushing and I said no. He took his time to explaining to me in detail the packages, the pro and cons and everything I should know about the shop. Then the viewing started. He then took the time to explain each girl`s expertise and services. Mind you each and every girl. I was very very impress with him and very satisfied.

I chose a prc. No 96. A little old and not for boob lovers. But I'm a sucker for fair, soft thick nipples and thick pussy lips. I took 188 b2b cim to test out the joint. She is very very hardworking. I even had the attached bathroom. Downside she asked for tips. I gave seeing she tried very hard to please me. Overall the girls are a mix, some look stunning while others are soo soo. But I guess it depends on each bro taste.

Wa bro really fast hand fast leg. within 24hr reply you already try. thumb up!!
I am going tonight to have my Xiao long bao!!
Old 05-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, can PM location of joint, thx
Old 05-07-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha! Better hurry. Heard yesterday they were packed till they only close shop at 7.00 morning. all girls were booked.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1